The adventures of Jp( accepting characters and bey mechanics)

Poll: Do you like it or not

Bad
7.69%
Okay
30.77%
awesome
61.54%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
Naw it's okay the ending to the chapter is better. This was like part one. the best is at the end
[quote='Bey_prodigy' pid='512674' dateline='1295316220']
Chapter 6:The big, the bad, and the urrgh-Jp's point of view
So we were just walking along, when it happened. "Awww!" I screamed "What is this." "A tournament, cool, lets go" When we got there there were a lot of bladers. All three of us signed up. We were all in different blocks. I was in block A. I breezed through the rounds. I had finally got to the finals. It was me and this one guy from the shadow beasts gang. I knew that if i beat him i would be closer to my goal of avenging my father. I took a deep breath and considered what moves i would use. "The final match is between Jp and Daniel from the shadow beasts. Like the match begin." 3...2..1.. Let it RIP!!! "Hmmm special move dark shredding destruction," He said. He was pounding me bey all over the stadium. I thought i was going to lose. Then i thought about my father. I thought about one of his old tricks and special moves. after thinking i took a page out of his bey play book. "Special move, ultimate solar burst shocker." The stadium started to melt along with his bey. "Go now, solar aquario finish him." His bey flew out of the stadium. When it landed it was deformed and smoking.
Darkness Dragoon is deformed!?!!!!!!!!? Are you going to make him appear again with a fixed dragoon?
I might have him back with another dragoon and i might make him stronger
Hope you like it Chapter 6: the big, the bad, and the urrgh- From akiru's eyes
I had just saw jp win his match. I knew it was my turn. I went to my room to prepare. I had my laptop out. I knew i wasn't a bey mechanic, but i tried my best. By the end my bey was way different. It had more speed and power, but it was far off from being perfect. I saw the guy i might be up against in the finals for my block. He was skinny and nerdy. I knew that his hi-tech bey would be strong. I went through the matches like they were nothing. It was the final match. "You're going down," the nerdy kid said. "Sure i will," i said jokingly. 3...2...1 let it RIP. "Special move geometry barrage." he said. I was getting hit left and right. After a while i found out that his bey moved in numbers. at the beginning i saw a 1 then a 2 then a 3 and so on. After i found out what to do i said,"special move, meteorite assault. It was my new special move. When they clashed there was a big light. When it cleared both beys were wobbling. Right then i thought, then said raining air force. He was plowed into the ground. I was still spinning. After this victory i wiped the sweat from my face. Then i realized that i would go against JP in the semi-finals of the tournament. I knew that we wouldn't hold back, but before that we have one more of our friends to watch.
GOOOODD chapter man can't wait till' we face off!!Well, your gonna win anyway!!
Well it's not for sure that my guy will win just think to the first battle. It can be a very close match
Darkness Dragoon is his beyblade don't make him come back with a different one and yeah make him stronger.
(Jan. 19, 2011  8:23 PM)Flamegiraffe Wrote: Darkness Dragoon is his beyblade don't make him come back with a different one and yeah make him stronger.
I mean i will make him come back with darknees Dragoon, but with a newer model of it
For exapmle Phantom darkness dargoon or somethin
Im to lazy to write right now. More of the story maybe tomorrow. But for sure on friday
Yeah I'm lazy to write the thrird chapter of Daniel's Journey.
plz post chapter 7
Here it is: Chapter 6 the big, the bad and the urrgh-From Briel's eyes.
The rest of the gang had made it to the semi-finals. Now it was my turn. I studied the person I thought i would go against in the finals for my block. It had some weird power coming from its fusion wheel. I just thought it was something wrong with my stats. I got through to the finals in my block like it was nothing. It was time to face my opponent. His name was mike. He din't look strong, but he had to be to get this far. "Hey, mike good luck." "Shut up I don't need your good luck." 3..2...1 let it rip! When we both hit the stadium i went on the attack. But every time i got close to hitting him my bey would bounce off and his would increase in speed. "go go go. Green lightning allusion." I said it was my new special move i was working on in the wait room. Right then I heard a sound when it hit. It was like something was absorbing my attack. I had thought about what could repeal metal then it hit me, like a train running over a monkey. A magnet. A magnet placed in the right spots of the bey could also increase the spin speed. "Take to the skies," i said knowing that i had an idea." Go attack from the top." I thought that if it had to repeal me it can also repeal themselves. "Go green overdrive flying buster." The beys were so close to smashing against each other when my bey stopped in mid air. The ground was breaking under the pressure. There was a boom and a flash. When the smoke had cleared only my bey was spinning. The other bey was lodged in the stadium. All i could see was the face bolt. "Good match." I said to mike. "Yeah whatever." Mike said slapping my hand away. I knew i had to win the semi-finals to face akiru or jp. But who would i face in the semi-finals. Oh well It's time to see Jp vs Akiru
Sorry not my best but i couldn't think of anything.
Ok chaptah 3.5 out of 5 though Uncertain
It really wasn't my best story. But at least the first 2 chapters set up an exciting battle for chapter 7
Chapter 7: the epic semi-finals
The block D match had ended. It was time for me and Akiru to battle.We had both agreed to fight our hardest. We both stood up to the dish. 3..2..1 Let it Rip!!" sorry JP, but your going down." His bey had disappeared. "What!" I yelled. It was like my bey was getting tossed around like it was getting hit by an invisible force. I cooled my head and thought. It was a trick. It was spinning so fast it became invisible. If i could just slow it down or get something so i could see it i would win. "Solar downdraft bouncing strike." My bey started to jump up and down. It threw Akiru's bey off balance. It had slowed down. "Hmm you did good against my little trick, maybe you are ready for what your father wanted you to have." "What what about my father. What did he want me to have?" "You will know in time." "Go super lightning uppercut strike!" His bey went on the attack with awesome force. It knocked my bey to the edge of the stadium. But my bey survived. After the attack I had saw that Akiru's bey had a crack in the performance tip. "Solar updraft." I said with my usual flare. It caused Akiru's bey to fly into the air, when it was about to hit the stadium I said "solar burst thruster," My bey had hit Akiru's performance tip. It flew out of the stadium with the performance tip in pieces. "Sorry about the performance tip, but i had to do what i could." "You wanted to know what your father left you, well here it is." I opened it my eyes widened from the glow of of my new....TO BE CONTINUED......
Lol find out in the next chapter, were Jp and briel face off. And find out what JP gets. Stay tuned for the next chapter of the Adventure of JP!!
Hey, i have a character request round here....

Name: Ryo Kusanagi
Bey: Tremor Saturn RD145RB (Tremor is like hell but it has a more defensive shape. RD145 Stands for Ring defense 145. it is as wide as BD145 but it has rubber linings on the edge of it. RB stands for Rubber Ball)
Special moves: Ring slash: Creates an energy ring that could destroy a portion of the stadium.
Constellation Slam: Saturn's spirit appears and smashes the opponents bey.
Sub Zero: The Battle stadium become a giant vortex of space.
Side: good
Bio: Read the story: Some kind of a blading story.

P.S Nice Story
I just couldn't wait had a lot of ideas
Chapter 8: The box and The finals
Like i said he opened the box and my eyes widened at the glow. It was a new bey. It was solar Driger Gt TC145 HF. It had a note with it. It read Dear son, This is our family bey passed down from generation to generation. I did not have the skill to get this bey. I told Akiru to give you this bey when he thought that you were worthy. As you know this bey was once owned be Ray from the bey-breakers. This is a newer model of that bey. I hope you use it well. Good luck with all your battles. I looked at Akiru I walked to the stadium. I was facing Briel who had made it to the finals. 3..2..1 let it RIP!!! Our beys hit the dish with great force. "Go Driger." I said. Briel smirked. "Hmm is that a new bey, well it won't help now. Green blinding supersonic wave." There was a big light and then it shot out bolts of supersonic waves. Driger was dodging like there was no tomorrow. My old bey would have never moved that fast. Driger had finally got hit with one. It was wobbling a little bit. I knew that had to unleash the full power of Solar Driger Gt. "Special Move, Solar tiger magma claw." It looked like the Tiger Claw at first, but then the claws on the spin track came out. Unlike the ones one Sagittario it curved and they were sharp and metal tipped. It attack Briel's bey. When the attack was over the stadium had melted and briel's bey was stuck in it. It had stopped spinning. I had won. My driger was glowing with its bey spirit. I had gotten 4000 bey points. I talked to the guys and we had agreed on a bey blade team name. It was the Grid Bladers. We were going to enter the world championship. We were walking out of the stadium when someone said, "Hmm nice bey, but i can make it better." We looked up and there he was.
(Jan. 23, 2011  7:44 AM)TnkP Wrote: Hey, i have a character request round here....

Name: Ryo Kusanagi
Bey: Tremor Saturn RD145RB (Tremor is like hell but it has a more defensive shape. RD145 Stands for Ring defense 145. it is as wide as BD145 but it has rubber linings on the edge of it. RB stands for Rubber Ball)
Special moves: Ring slash: Creates an energy ring that could destroy a portion of the stadium.
Constellation Slam: Saturn's spirit appears and smashes the opponents bey.
Sub Zero: The Battle stadium become a giant vortex of space.
Side: good
Bio: Read the story: Some kind of a blading story.

P.S Nice Story
Okay i might put him in the next chapter cuz i need one more person for the Grid Bladers team
Chapter 9: Dark beyblades?
After the tournament we were going to the next city. Then a voice said"Hmm nice beyblade, but i can make it better." I looked up and this guy popped out. "I'm Ryo Kusanagi im a beyfixer and a blader." "what do you want." I said. "I want to join your team." "Well we do need one more person to enter the four on four tournament, and we do need a bey fixer. So what the heck welcome to the team." We shook hands and started to talk. "Hey can i modify your guys beys. I heard that the Shadow Beast a.k.a SBs have some new technology. They have created shadow beys." "Shadow beys?" Akiru asked. "Yes they are beys that are completely evil. They have great powers, too. I have to modify your beys to help you guys beat them. All I have to do is see your beys for now." "Well okay." I said with a blank expression on my face. "I also heard that you can go to this place where you can make your beys totally pure. And you can learn new bey moves and tricks." "Okay lets go." we all said excitedly. When we got there we had to go to the top of this mountain. There we each took a different tunnel. We had to fight and beat the inner evil in our beys. I was fighting my beys inner evil when I saw another blader commanding it. It was the evil version of me. I got a headache and i heard a voice saying come to the dark side. I didn't listen and i beat the inner evil.I got out of the cave and saw all my friends there. Our beys were shiny and when they spun they didn't make a sound. I looked on my wrist watch and said "It's 10:30 friday. We are missing the tournament." We flew down the mountain and just made it to the tournament. I saw that the Shadow Beast were there, but the only way to battle them was to get to the finals. It was a team battle so the first one to win three battles wins,but the fourth one is just there. We decided to let ryo go first, so we could see his bey. 3...2...1 let it RIP!!! "Go Tremor Saturn," he said, i guessed that was his bey. His opponent looked weak. But when ryo attacked it just bounced away. Ryo said "pure move, Ring Slash." I was guessing he learned that in the cave. He started to circle the stadium. He was getting closer and closer. Both bey spirits came out. Ryo's grabbed the other guys and squeezed it until pop. It blew up. He had won the battle it was my turn now. I grabbed solar driger gt in my hand and slowly walked up to the. 3..2..1 let it RIP I shot it as hard as i could. To be continued......
Spoiler: 2 beys evolve during the next parts of this chapter.
Yaayy!! My character is in!!
When is the return of Daniel and his Phantom Darkness Dragoon?
Name: Soratos Nikanat (goes by Sora)
Bey: Toxic Spider
Used to be an ordinary guy until he found toxic spider, which slowly drove him insane.
(Jan. 24, 2011  10:41 PM)Flamegiraffe Wrote: When is the return of Daniel and his Phantom Darkness Dragoon?
I think i will make him appear again in the end of the tournament, with the Shadow Beast and dark beyblades
And sorry messed up my hand, and it's hard for my to type. Took my like 5 min. to type this. so no story for the next day or so.
Can't write today i think i will 2morrow.
Ok here it is Chapter 9Grinark beyblades?
As i was saying i stepped up to the stadium. 3..2..1 let it rip. My bey was all over his. "go Dranzer." he looked like kai, but younger. He said "Hmm this was my dads old bey." "What, then you have to be kai's son. It won't help you though. Go Driger. Solar tiger magma claws." It was hitting Dranzer left and right, but nothing was happening. It looked like i was losing power and fast." Go Dranzer, red fire assault." It started to get hot, and my bey was starting to melt. my beys energy was almost gone. i thought i couldn't win. Then something started to happen to Driger. It glowed and then it was faster and more powerful. It was now Driger X. "Go Driger, Solar X fire claws. the claws hit the bey and made a X on its facebolt. It was trashed. I knew that with Driger X i could beat Daniel and his Phantom Darkness Dragoon in the finals. I won the battle and was on my way to the Shadow Beasts.
Short chapter today