The adventures of Asteroid Asher and Ultraboy

This is a fan made burst story I am working on. Ch. 1 - 3 will come out over the weekend, but be warned. The Beyblades in this story do not use the parts that they come with. Knowing that please enjoy

Chapter 1:
Asher awoke with a start. Today was the day. He had just registered for a tournament in his area yesterday, while one space was still open. He held up his only Beyblade, Asteroid Zuetron 7 Atomic. He also had a frame for it, but always lost it. “ I can win without it” Asher sleepily muttered to himself. He got dressed and headed out.

Usher couldn’t wait for the tourney to start. His Beyblade, unicrest yell orbit, had beaten all of his friends. He couldn’t wait for the first match to start. He waited on the stairs patiently, having been told to by someone with more experience in the venue. Someone came in with a stadium and walked downstairs, and he followed suit.

When Asher arrived he checked in. “Emperor Asher” he told them. He started practicing in the nearby stadiums waiting for it to start. No one else was there. He then heard “Tourney about to start” echo down the hall. He took Asteroid and ran down the hall and down the stairs. He was suprised to see everyone with more than one Beyblade. They were tinkering with their parts. He found someone else with only one Beyblade.
“Hey, I’m emperor Asher” he said
“Ultra kid” said the other “but you can call me usher”
They felt a spark between them. Just when Usher wanted to challenge Asher to a practice match, he was interrupted.
“Emperor Asher against KewlKid” announced the stadium one judge
“Ultra kid against 101Blading” called another
“ see you in the finals” exclaimed Asher
“I like your excitement” said usher “See you then”
They went to their stadiums and the matches began
End of chapter

If you have suggestions for me, let me know. I already have ideas for Beyblades Asher and Usher can get in the future, but I’m still open

Chapter 2:
“3, 2, 1, Go Shoot” the judge shouted.
Asher and his Asteroid were up against a hazard Kerbeus. Zuetron used his weight to knock Kerbeus out of the center, but it didn’t last long. All of a sudden, Kerbeus charged in for an attack. Asteroid went flying! Asher was filled with dread, worried he would lose. Just when it looked it’s worse, Asteroid hit the edge of the stadium with the tiny bump on Atomic’s edge. He bounced back, and with all of his force flung himself at Kerbeus.
“Emperor Asher with a burst finish” the judge called.
Asher was filled with excitement. “I won!” He shouted.

Meanwhile, Usher was up against betromoth. “Maybe I should use my special move,” he thought to himself, but realized Asher was watching. So instead, he launched it at an angle. Unicrest charged at betromoth, and in one fluid motion, the judge called the results.
“Ultra Kid with a burst finish”
Usher was happy. Now he had a higher chance of going against Asher.

Asher was on his fifth and final match, the one deciding if he got into the finals. He was excited, but also nervous. He beat everyone else with the same strategy, but the guy he was facing watched all of his battles. “SlingShock,”  he thought to himself, and then extended Asteroid’s tip. Then they both launched. Zuetron charged at the opponents beyblade, knocking him out of the stadium, and then bursting him.
“To the finals I go!” Shouted Asher.

“To the finals I go!” Shouted Usher. He had just won all of his matches without  Asher watching, and he used his special move. He loved the look of hopelessness on his opponents face as he, quite literally, drilled into them. Then the first match of the finals was announced.
“Emperor Asher against Ultra Kid”
Usher couldn’t wait. He got unicrest ready. He was going to win.
End of chapter
“Bladers set!” Called the judge.
Usher prepared his launcher. On the judge’s count, he fired. Both he and Asteroid moved for the center. Unicrest knocked back Asteroid with his horn, and started circling around him. Asher got frustrated.
“Why won’t you move already?” He shouted.
Usher took the chance to zoom in for an attack. He expected a burst. He just pushed Asteroid out towards the pockets. Asteroid’s marbles moved towards the center, and unicrest was sitting right there. Before he knew what happened, the judge called the results.
“Emperor Asher with a Ring-out”
“I’m going to win!” Asher shouted excitedly
Usher knew what he had to do. He turned his launcher sideways. Asher looked confused. They both launched.

Asher immediately knew what was happening, with yell and orbit. Unicrest bounced on top of him, and started drilling into him. Unicrest’s horn pushed him into the ground. Asteroid struggled to escape, but couldn’t. Then, suddenly, unicrest went flying out of the stadium. Asher was excited, but then he looked down. He was filled with dread as the judge called:
Usher had won. They both get their prizes. Usher chosen Ifritor 10 lift needle-s. Asher has chosen cyclops 6 wall revolve. They both then headed home, discussing the combos they could pull off now. Little did they know who was following them. Yaimu, the owner of forneus 13 meteor volcanic, and since he won third place, Leopard 11 destroy. He had something planned...
End of chapter
(Jan. 19, 2020  2:50 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: “Bladers set!” Called the judge.
Usher prepared his launcher. On the judge’s count, he fired. Both he and Asteroid moved for the center. Unicrest knocked back Asteroid with his horn, and started circling around him. Asher got frustrated.
Usher took the chance to zoom in for an attack. He expected a burst. He just pushed Asteroid out towards the pockets. Asteroid’s marbles moved towards the center, and unicrest was sitting right there. Before he knew what happened, the judge called the results.
Usher knew what he had to do. He turned his launcher sideways. Asher looked confused. They both launched.

Asher immediately knew what was happening, with yell and orbit. Unicrest bounced on top of him, and started drilling into him. Unicrest’s horn pushed him into the ground. Asteroid struggled to escape, but couldn’t. Then, suddenly, unicrest went flying out of the stadium. Asher was excited, but then he looked down. He was filled with dread as the judge called:
Usher had won. They both get their prizes. Usher chosen Ifritor 10 lift needle-s. Asher has chosen cyclops 6 wall revolve. They both then headed home, discussing the combos they could pull off now. Little did they know who was following them. Yaimu, the owner of forneus 0 yard, and since he won third place, Leopard 11 destroy. He had something planned...
End of chapter

It is kinda Unique that you gave certain layers different parts and not just the stock parts. Also, what parts did hK4 and B2 have?
Kind of unique how realistic your story is, in terms of how everyone has like more than one bey and you get beys as prizes.
(Jan. 19, 2020  7:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Kind of unique how realistic your story is, in terms of how everyone has like more than one bey and you get beys as prizes.

And that the beys are not just their stock combos.
(Jan. 19, 2020  7:52 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2020  7:48 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Kind of unique how realistic your story is, in terms of how everyone has like more than one bey and you get beys as prizes.

And that the beys are not just their stock combos.
Yeah, that too.
Thanks! I try my best

The reason Asher lost his frame was because I didn’t know it’s name. It’s the one that comes with Asteroid
(Jan. 19, 2020  8:27 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Thanks! I try my best

The reason Asher lost his frame was because I didn’t know it’s name. It’s the one that comes with Asteroid

Meteor?
(Jan. 19, 2020  8:28 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2020  8:27 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: Thanks! I try my best

Meteor?
Oh, that’s it’s name? I’m actually working on this combo in real life right now, and so far it’s worked pretty well

(Jan. 19, 2020  7:40 PM)I’m lilphilyb Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2020  2:50 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: “Bladers set!” Called the judge.

Usher had won. They both get their prizes. Usher chosen Ifritor 10 lift needle-s. Asher has chosen cyclops 6 wall revolve. They both then headed home, discussing the combos they could pull off now. Little did they know who was following them. Yaimu, the owner of forneus 0 yard, and since he won third place, Leopard 11 destroy. He had something planned...
End of chapter

It is kinda Unique that you gave certain layers different parts and not just the stock parts. Also, what parts did hK4 and B2 have?
I didn’t include that, as they were more one time extra characters, and probably aren’t coming back
Next chapters will be coming out soon
(Feb. 04, 2020  3:06 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: I am so excited for Chapter 3!

thanks for replying, i almost forgot, i had a lot going on
chapter 3:
Match start!
Everyone in the room heard the referee call, and launched.
Asher and Usher found out they went to the same school, and immediately started a beyclub, they also decided to heve a big battle royale. Asteroid took the center, but was knocked out by a new member, Hiad, who used Hyrus 4 glaive xtend. He drove into Asher befor bursting to an attack from minoboros m4 8 jolt-s, owned by another member, Miak. Asher was outspinning minoboros, when they were knocked away by a sideways spinning unicrest. Minoboros stopped, but asteroid kept going, and unicrest landen on his orbit tip. They charged at each other and both bursted.
"who won?" they both questioned the ref.
"Tie Game" he said and they both fell silent.
Just then, Yaimu walked in the room.
"Can I join your little club?" he asked
"Hey, you're the guy who was in the bathroom during our match!" Asher realized "I've been looking forward to this."
They both launched. Asteroid crashed into forneus, who just kept getting faster. Forneus hit asteroid from behind and he went out of the stadium.
Usher gasped. He was the only one to beat, let alone come close to beating, Asher.
Asher snapped vortex onto his combo and launched again. He went head to head with forneus, but bursted. He couldn't believe it.
"lets try again," he said, snapping cyclops onto 7 meteor, with revolve.
End of chapter