The World Ends With You

(Oct. 08, 2008  11:37 PM)G Wrote: my friend finally stopped saying "ZETTA" in every sentence after like 5/6 months

SINE!
COSINE!
TANGENT!

EDIT: 2000TH POST!
(Oct. 09, 2008  2:11 AM)kira Wrote: what does that mean?

they're math terms, look 'em up if it's truly bothering you, I did

"SO ZETTA SLOW!" got freaking annoying after a while.

So do the stupid pig noise you need to fight in Pork City. I'm on, like, the sixth level, and I need a certain pin to proceed...except I don't have that pin and have no idea where to get it. It's a Slash one, I think...
(Oct. 10, 2008  3:35 AM)kira Wrote: http://twewy.wikia.com/wiki/Pin_List will this help?

OH MY GOD YES THANK YOU

Eee
I realize this is a necro (jee, if its not allowed, delete this post), but even after four years, this game is easily one of the best on the DS platform. I haven't finished the game yet, but I'm just about to. Currently playing the reaper's game with Beat. Obviously, my signature is a clear indication of my favourite character XD Fortunately, I haven't caugt zetta-fever yet and probably won't since I don't catch on to those things easily Tongue_out

My main set of pins that I use are all maximum level, I don't remember what they are calle dexactly, but I will edit my post with their names. I do rember their attacks though: one for slashing, one that fires a triple bullet, one for slashing upwards and the last for touch-bullets.

And there was some sort of an iOS thing that was released, not too enlightened on the details, but its brought the hype back around to some extent.

"Shibuya is too warm for ice!"
I want to get this..
Looks good, I think it will get big in my class.
Even though my teacher dosent allow in DS's.
Unhappy