The World Beyblade Organazation Story

This story will be a beyblade story using the usernames of WBO comitee members. Every chapter will be about a different commitee member. Let us come up with ideas. In one chapter it could be about Kai-V going against Kei in a battle. We need to keep coming up with different stories. So what should Chapter one be about. This is open disscussion. Anybody who contributes in a chapter will be an author. Let us start!
It doesn't create suspense if you ask the members to give you ideas. The writer is supposed to come up with them.
Also, perhaps you should ask the committee if they're ok with you writing about them...?
This is for everyone to contribute in, but if no one does than I will do it myself!
This looks interesting, haha. But like Ultramarine said, you should probably ask them if they're good with you writing about them.

Otherwise, good luck!
Every commitee member who is bothered by us writing about them than post here.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fi...f-our-Time

The idea, or similar to it, already got done ages ago. Not that you aren't welcome to do it (though you should always ask people before using their names for stories), but I felt you should know.