The Wild Dragon: MF-H Meteo L-Drago 90CS, The Ultimate Balance Combo!

Could anyone test this against MF-H Earth Bull GB145/230 WB/RSF/CS . Not RS because anything with RS is superb. Thank You. This is an interesting Combo.
Er RS is not that much better than CS and RSF and also I don't really think there's any point testing against WB if it does well against CS which is much better.
GreeNxBlader: If it's the same height, the rubber is at the optimum height to make contact with the opponent's metal wheel. If it's lower, that's when the point of contact is raised and Meteo exhibits it's smash attack.
Azlanslayer, thanks again for the great results! Will add them to the OP. Joyful_3
That is very interesting though. Against Defense, it won almost everything, while against an LTSC, it got zero...
And Electric, since 230 practically kills low height beys, that would be kind of useless.
230 can't destroy Meteo entirely, since its a left-spin bey, and with rubber on its Clear Wheel, it can make spin equalizing.

About Burn Bull, it keeps outsping by 2-4 spins because CS has rubber on the side of the tip, so when L-Drago wobbles, Rubber makes contact with Stadium floor causing L-Drago to lose Stamina
Yup youre right,one of 230's weaknesses are left spins
230 can destroy MLD entirely. Considering LLD 100RF couldn't take it down, I am 100% certain this can't either. LLD has better everything, basically. Don't you remember MF Vulcan 85CS? I'm certain it got taken down by 230, and its on a whole other level than MLD..
CS has speed etc, but it isn't enough to get momentum for MLD, since it honestly doesn't have too much smash. I've testing LLD on CS and it still didn't do so well. The other problem is that if you wanted this combination to be good, ideally, you would want a equal amount of Attack/Stamina or transition through it well. Not many people have that kind of CS. You could debate that a launching technique could fix it, but it can't: after a couple offensive rotations it will usually get back on its plastic tip no matter how beat up the plastic part may be.
TBH combos like this have been tried, but 230 kills all LTAC's guaranteed.
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:44 PM)Dan Wrote: 230 can destroy MLD entirely. Considering LLD 100RF couldn't take it down, I am 100% certain this can't either. LLD has better everything, basically. Don't you remember MF Vulcan 85CS? I'm certain it got taken down by 230, and its on a whole other level than MLD..
CS has speed etc, but it isn't enough to get momentum for MLD, since it honestly doesn't have too much smash. I've testing LLD on CS and it still didn't do so well. The other problem is that if you wanted this combination to be good, ideally, you would want a equal amount of Attack/Stamina or transition through it well. Not many people have that kind of CS. You could debate that a launching technique could fix it, but it can't: after a couple offensive rotations it will usually get back on its plastic tip no matter how beat up the plastic part may be.
TBH combos like this have been tried, but 230 kills all LTAC's guaranteed.

Well, as commonly accepted as 230 beating all LTAC's with 90-100% win rate, when I use LLD 100R2F, I get pretty good win rates. Almost 70% more often than not. This is by using MF-H E.Aquario 230WB since I cant find my CS atm. Besides that though, I think this combo is essentially a copy of manju's combo, just with a lower track. Here is a suggestion though. Try launching this at about 50% if you can against an attacker. You will be pleasantly surprised at the success it SHOULD get.
TBH, WB is so awful I am not surprised.
Yeah, this is pretty ripped from Momiji.. The whole Attack Wheel + 85/90CS is so over done.. Surprised it didn't go anywhere.. I'll test this later bro.
It may just be me but I'm just not seeing the stamina properties as being all there...
I think what ultrablader was saying make a test like this

MF-H Meteo L-Drago 90CS VS Earth Cancer DF145SD [ use 145WD instead of DF145SD ]

i personally want result on this

MF-H Meteo L-Drago 90CS VS Earth / Burn Bull 145 WD

this way the other metal wheel will hit meteo's rubber part & we can see what will happen & not to mention

MF Earth / Burn Bull 145 SD / WD is a top tier stamina combo

so if you are going to test why not go all the way
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:04 PM)Whatzzer Wrote: Balance can also means destabiliser,Here is an example of a destabiliser,MF L-Drago 100WF

MF L Drago 100WF is an Attack type, and Attack types can be considered Balance types. "Destabilizer" is not a type. Destabilizing is an effect of Beyblades on low Tracks versus higher Tracks. I think that this term has been thrown around too much since I introduced that custom and it's become a popular misconception that it is somehow an actual type.
I've always seen destabilisers as balance combos since they combine elements of attack and stamina types.
Will Test Meteo L-Drago vs Burn Bull 145WD

MF Meteo L-Drago 90CS Vs Burn Bull145WD
MF Meteo L-Drago: 1 wins
Burn Bull: 9 wins

Again, Burn Bull keeps winning by outspinning Meteo L-Drago by 2 - 5 spins. Relatively, the rubber on CS touches the stadium floor when it wobbles. Making L-Drago lose stamina and also lose to Burn Bull
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:03 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Will Test Meteo L-Drago vs Burn Bull 145WD

Again, Burn Bull keeps winning by outspinning Meteo L-Drago by 2 - 5 spins. Relatively, the rubber on CS touches the stadium floor when it wobbles. Making L-Drago lose stamina and also lose to Burn Bull

Man i can't say that i didn't see that coming since my Meteo L-Drago 100 CS got pwned by burn bull 145 WD , but i too had 1 or 2 victories with meteo , guess it was some bad launches on burn bull that let meteo win for me , this is looking bad for meteo no good results ,

can you please test it against lightning l-drago 100 rf , coz in the first post it was tested against lightning l-drago 100 lrf

thank you
actually this combo has very little defense just tested it in my attack stadium and it lost several times against screw capricorn 90MF as well as Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F so i'm going to have to give ti a thumbs down Unhappy
Try theese two customs lightening ldrago with sd tip not hf tip or try any face bolt eagle enrgy ring storm100sb they are both unbeaten
Those are are Mediocre combo's
Try
Attck:Vulcan horseus 85 r2f.
Defense:MF-H Earth Bull Gb145/230 Rs/Rsf/Cs
staminaEeearth/Burn Bull 85/90/100/AD145/230 PD/WD/SD/EWD
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:50 PM)bigbangblaze Wrote: actually this combo has very little defense just tested it in my attack stadium and it lost several times against screw capricorn 90MF as well as Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F so i'm going to have to give ti a thumbs down Unhappy

This is not really a defence combo... The only part of defence this has is CS which only has good defence if it doesn't move while this combo's CS has to move to work.
(Feb. 13, 2011  2:33 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Those are are Mediocre combo's
Try

i have tested meteo against all this combos
(Feb. 13, 2011  3:23 PM)Azlanslayer Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  2:33 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Those are are Mediocre combo's
Try

i have tested meteo against all this combos

Soryy,
But i told the guy about the lightning l drago sd guy not to you.
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:16 PM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:03 AM)Azlanslayer Wrote: Will Test Meteo L-Drago vs Burn Bull 145WD

Man i can't say that i didn't see that coming since my Meteo L-Drago 100 CS got pwned by burn bull 145 WD , but i too had 1 or 2 victories with meteo , guess it was some bad launches on burn bull that let meteo win for me , this is looking bad for meteo no good results ,

can you please test it against lightning l-drago 100 rf , coz in the first post it was tested against lightning l-drago 100 lrf

thank you

Will do when my Lightning L-Drago arrives in the mail
(Feb. 13, 2011  2:48 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: This is not really a defence combo... The only part of defence this has is CS which only has good defence if it doesn't move while this combo's CS has to move to work.

i know that but in order to be anywhere near top tier in balance types it should have all types of parts i say change the 90 to a 105 or 135 or 125 more testing needs to be done for this to be top tier!
That is not the definition of a balance type at all.
Where do you get that from? Speechless
This is not a balance type, nor is:
MF Earth Unicorno 85WD, even though it has parts from each type its still a stamina type basically.
It says it on beywiki.