The Walking Dead

Carl did what he felt was right. Imagine yourself in a zombie apocalypse for as long as he has been.

Things happen.

Things get to you.
Yeah, there's no denying that his actions are a product of his experiences. But that doesn't mean we have to like it. It's realistic, just like Shane's actions were, just like Tyreese's group; that doesn't mean we're obligated to like it.

Rick went through his "phase", but he's over it. I've said it before, but I like the direction his character is going in. He's in the same situation as Carl, if not worse,
I'm suffering some serious withdrawal
Love how they push the return date after the super bowl every year. It'll be exciting to see where the plot arc goes this season. I'm still hoping they end up spending a half season on a boat at some point.
Talk about an overrated show Tongue_out. It's such a repitition anymore. I much prefer Z Nation over this.

Let's hope posting my opinion on the interwebs doesn't cause a carp storm lol.
(Jan. 22, 2015  1:43 AM)Tri Wrote: Talk about an overrated show Tongue_out. It's such a repitition anymore. I much prefer Z Nation over this.

Z Nation in my opinion was better, how many seasons does it have now? Haven't checked since the first. Lol
(Jan. 22, 2015  4:07 AM)Ken Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2015  1:43 AM)Tri Wrote: Talk about an overrated show Tongue_out. It's such a repitition anymore. I much prefer Z Nation over this.

Z Nation in my opinion was better, how many seasons does it have now? Haven't checked since the first. Lol
Walking Dead is on the 6th season IIRC