The WBO's First Drawing Tournement

Where is the Competition will be held?
I would like to come to the Battle
DITTO
What's the meaning of ditto?
Well, I'm not the best at drawing, but I think I'll enter this to improve!

Themes: Naruto, Pokemon, Harry Potter, Halo, Mario, Kirby, Zelda, Avatar the Last Airbender, (I will edit this post when I think of more.
It will be held online and emerald updating Op
So when will it be held?

I would like to enter. And it can be on any subject, or must it still be announced?
Participants will be given one week to complete their entries. The first round will begin January 28th, and entries should begun to be created a week before the start (the 21st). Sign ups will end on the 23rd!

i said Themes will be accepted if you have suggestions (i.e. Star Wars, Beyblade, etc.)
Hey!

I'm not the greatest drawer on earth, but I would like to join to improve. Smile
Freestyle/Abstract? Cars? I like drawing inanimate objects better Tongue_out
Thanks for the suggestions will add you and them to the op
Sure sign me up!

I would like to suggest Bleach, Cardfight Vanguard and Marvel Characters too! if you don't mind?
I would like to join.
I'd like to join as well.
-DELETE-

Signps are over sorry anyopne who didnt sign up

Entries due before the 23 or yo will have a penalty
HAHAHA! me against my Son PANAsher, he is not a very happy camper right now! LOL
(Jan. 15, 2012  5:43 AM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: HAHAHA! me against my Son PANAsher, he is not a very happy camper right now! LOL

Oh Noooo, why OH WHY!!!!!
Wait, so I can't sign up? Uncertain Oh well, I really wanted to. If only I saw this thread yesterday.
@ R0B you cant sorry wait till the second one and try to improve
beyblade as in draw anybeyblade (imaginary) or can it be a character?
anything that has to do with beyblade and remember entries due the 28th
looks like your in Destruction/Giga-pegasus dropped out
yea sorry you guys im out too much homework
Wait a second, I see that I'm battling DBFiction. When will this battle be held?