The W series.

WAY back in the day when I was on BBS and all about customizing I came up with these customs I have no idea how good a lot of them are, but theoretically most of them should be quite good.

This one was all about upper attack
Driger W (Whisker)
AR: Triple Tiger
WD: 10 Balance
SG: Neo Right (South core)
BB: SG Metal Change

Fast Smash attacker
Dragoon W (Whirlwind)
AR: Eight Spiker
WD: 10 Wide
SG: Neo Left (MW core)
BB: Storm Grip? (Dragoon S)

Defense (obviously needs a better AR I know)
Draciel W (Wave)
AR: Draciel G (I think Shield Turtle?)
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo right (North Core)
BB: SG Metal Ball (4 balls)

Attack/Endurance
Dranzer W (Wing)
AR: Flame Wing
WD: 10 Balance
SG: Neo right (South Core)
BB: Dranzer V2 (I think it's like SG Customize Cluth?)
SP: Dranzer V2

Heavy Smash I guess?
Gaia Dragoon W (Watt)
AR: Gaia Dragoon (the Coro Coro contest winner with Dragoon Saucer sub ring)
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo right (South Core)
BB: SG Metal Flat 2

Spin stealer/endurance
Wolborg W (Winter)
AR: Uriel 1 (Wolborg 03)
SG: SG Bearing Core 1 (Wolborg 1)
BB: Wolborg 2
Hey man dont forget about Rock Bison W!

AR: Dranzer Flame
SG: MetalWeight Right
BB: Galeon Attacker
BitBeast: Rock Bison
Name: Rock Bison Wall (It wasnt my original name but w/e)
Oh and Theoretically doesnt cut it, u have to add in the conditions of the match and some training with it (Seriously for some odd reason launching ur blade on carpet actually increases the blade bases endurance....) and if u fight in a certain stadium, u might lose compared to others. and also what type of beyblade ur opponent is using.
Umm yeah I have the first one it works just fine and the way I intended it to also intentionally wearing down a part like you just suggested is illegal. Secondly my launch techniques would vary for each beyblade listed. Third and probably most important these are customs based on the styles of play they are theoretical because I do not own all the parts to make them and therefore cannot say if they are good or bad. However based on the design of a lot of these parts and what they do these customs should play in the same style as the characters/bitbeasts they were based off of.
Wow.... EVERYTHING is illegal, next thing ya know u cant use hasbro...
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:Wow.... EVERYTHING is illegal, next thing ya know u cant use hasbro...

Lol, actually I'd rather like hasbro blades to be illegal, except that hasbro bistool was better and too many people have hasbro stuff. Takara has waayyy better quality beyblades and awesome stadiums.
well what im saying is that eventually they will make a BRAND illegal....
GotrutoTheCustimizer Wrote:well what im saying is that eventually they will make a BRAND illegal....

Uh, no. Stop whining. :\
BREAKING NEWS:

TAKARA PARTS NOW ILLEGAL, TTHONGLI ONLY APPROVED ASIAN MAKER
Umm can we get back to the topic at hand? I'd like opinions on these combos..^^;
Driger W (Whisker): Do you mean Customize Change?

Fast Smash attacker: Fine.

Defense: Master/Kid Draciel's would do better.

Dranzer W:I'd go for an uncustomized Dranzer V2.

Gaia Dragoon W: I'd say switch the AR, but there aren't any good Gaia Dragoon ARs out there. Maybe try Gaia Dragoon G's AR with Gaia Dragoon V's S-AR?

Wolborg W: Fine.
G Wrote:Driger W (Whisker): Do you mean Customize Change?

Fast Smash attacker: Fine.

Defense: Master/Kid Draciel's would do better.

Dranzer W:I'd go for an uncustomized Dranzer V2.

Gaia Dragoon W: I'd say switch the AR, but there aren't any good Gaia Dragoon ARs out there. Maybe try Gaia Dragoon G's AR with Gaia Dragoon V's S-AR?

Wolborg W: Fine.

I meant Driger S's BB I thought that was metal change..
Hmm in that case, I'd switch the BB to a 10-Heavy then. It's a large AR with a smaller bottom half, so you should focus the weight on the center if you're going with this.
Yeah I figured that would be the way to go. but back when I was making these I was only using parts from the specific line (I don't considering Metal Driger to be a Driger so that's why it doesn't have HMC or 10 Heavy) But yeah obviously increase rotation speed with a heavier WD and concentrate the weight closer to the center of the beyblade.
Id rather have a !0 wide with the first one instead of balence or heavy
Gives it more movement.
Was also thinking about using Grip Attacker's BB on Dragoon Whirlwind there. Thoughts opinions?
Grip Attacker is right spin.
Bey Brad Wrote:Grip Attacker is right spin.

Right of course it is! thank you. Okay so they're good as are? (with like the big exception of Draciel W)