The Ultimate Destabilizer Storm Cancer 100WB (with good tests)

I never said anything like that. Speechless In that case though: 'don't compare WB with RF, R2F or LRF please in Attack..'
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:32 AM)Dan Wrote: I never said anything like that. Speechless In that case though: 'don't compare WB with RF, R2F or LRF please in Attack..'

i never did that.. but WB or SF are better than RF in this case..cause RF = very poor stamina

destabilizing it´s a balance combo combining two types Stamina/Attack Storm have attack.. WB have the stamina and attack i need.. the lower track it´s just perfect to get under the opponent..

the results are that tests.. pure and simple...
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:37 AM)Flame Lion Wrote: WB have the stamina

wb has little stamina (though more than rf, and hf/f?)
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:39 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:37 AM)Flame Lion Wrote: WB have the stamina

wb has little stamina (though more than rf, and hf/f?)

more than SF too.. i think it´s not little stamina.. WB has stamina..
WB has fine stamina, no doubt about that. It is very close to CS'.
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:37 AM)Flame Lion Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:32 AM)Dan Wrote: I never said anything like that. Speechless In that case though: 'don't compare WB with RF, R2F or LRF please in Attack..'

i never did that.. but WB or SF are better than RF in this case..cause RF = very poor stamina

destabilizing it´s a balance combo combining two types Stamina/Attack Storm have attack.. WB have the stamina and attack i need.. the lower track it´s just perfect to get under the opponent..

Here is what you are not understanding that we are trying to express to you. WB IS NOT AN ATTACK BOTTOM. It may have attack capabilities due to the fact that it gets worn down, but it does not mean in any way, shape or form that it is an attack bottom similar to RF, R2F, CS, WF, F, HF, XF, LF, LRF, or anything in the attack based catagories.
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:42 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:37 AM)Flame Lion Wrote:

Here is what you are not understanding that we are trying to express to you. WB IS NOT AN ATTACK BOTTOM. It may have attack capabilities due to the fact that it gets worn down, but it does not mean in any way, shape or form that it is an attack bottom similar to RF, R2F, CS, WF, F, HF, XF, LF, LRF, or anything in the attack based catagories.

seriously are you kidding me?? i know it´s not!!i´m just saying that but he has attack(much more compared to WD...)! i know he has defense! he is a former top tier defense!
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:42 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: edit: nvm

who´s that?
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:45 AM)Flame Lion Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:42 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: edit: nvm

who´s that?

huh? who's what?
All the guy is trying to say is that in this case, WB holds some early-onset attack capabilities, for a short time. I think we are going too hard on him.. :[
Understandable. My apologies Flame Lion. I just did not want there to be any confusion amongst us.
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:47 AM)Dan Wrote: All the guy is trying to say is that in this case, WB holds some early-onset attack capabilities, for a short time. I think we are going too hard on him.. :[

thanks Dan.. i was very happy because i founded a good combo.. and a good option like WB and i put my tests.. what you want from me now? i never said WB it´s an attack type bottom..i know very well that it´s defense so stop.. WB has what i want to this combo some movement and the necessary stamina..
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:50 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Understandable. My apologies Flame Lion. I just did not want there to be any confusion amongst us.

thanks no problem..
We don't want anything, man. Just keep testing.
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:51 AM)Flame Lion Wrote: i never said WB it´s an attack type bottom..

sorry to be all nit-picky, but you did say exactly that...

(Dec. 30, 2010  4:51 AM)Flame Lion Wrote: WB it´s an attack bottom
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:55 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:51 AM)Flame Lion Wrote: i never said WB it´s an attack type bottom..

sorry to be all nit-picky, but you did say exactly that...

(Dec. 30, 2010  4:51 AM)Flame Lion Wrote: WB it´s an attack bottom

lool you´re only showing part of the post.. and if i said that( what i doubt) my mistake.. you can´t stop? get back on topic
sorry for doublepost but i put a note on my first post about WB just to make sure no one thinks i´m dumb and i don´t know wb it´s defense..
Weight on Storm Wheel? it Almost Sound like a Light Weight Wheel for a destabilizer
Ok so what Stadium was this done in? I don't see it mentioned anywhere.
(Dec. 30, 2010  9:48 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Ok so what Stadium was this done in? I don't see it mentioned anywhere.

i put the stadium open your eyes
Hm must've missed that when I quickly skimmed over the whole thing.
does it have to be cancer or can it be gasher
same thing
Hmm, UDC is write, except for the small fact that Hasbro Gasher is heavier than bull, at 3.59G...
(Dec. 31, 2010  3:16 PM)littlechipz Wrote: Hmm, UDC is write, except for the small fact that Hasbro Gasher is heavier than bull, at 3.59G...
I am sensing sarcasm~
anyways, ill try to test this agaisnt an attack type.
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:23 AM)Dan Wrote: Storm does not have a lack of stamina, in fact, it is pretty darn light.
I agree
flame lion i hate to tell you this but that combo
1.is only versing earth and burn which really arent good at all
2. i bet guys like gravity perseus and guys like him could crush that combo