The Ultimate Destabilizer Storm Cancer 100WB (with good tests)

ok here i go.. i know what you thinking.. this combo sucks.. it´spoor..storm it´s outclassed for attack WB for defense etc.

this is a Destabilizer combo..

So Storm it´s kind of thin and it´s really good destabilizing the opponent at lower weights and attacking the other beyblade with more strenght than Flame but he have less stamina..

more attack and less stamina it´s not good for a destabilizer he have to be balanced to beat a pure stamina and defense type.. that´s why i remember to trade SF with WB.. why? well WB have the same attack movement of SF when launched hard and he have moore stamina compared to SF.. so there´s the stamina/attack combo that i was looking for...

this combo have more power when he attacks because of storm and the same stamina because WB fixed that... storm can destabilize too and that´s true.. if you saw the shape of storm you will see what i´m talking about..

OF CORSE FOR THIS IS ONLY WORDS SO HERE I GO WITH TESTS:

Storm Cancer 100WB vs Earth Bull 145WD
Stadium: MFB Attack Stadium
Alternate shoots

Results: 8-2

SC win rate: 80% 5 OS/3 KO´S
EB win rate: 20% 2 OS

More..

Storm Cancer 100WB vs Burn Bull 145WD

Results: 9-1

SC Win Rate: 90% 5 OS/4KO´S
BB Win Rate: 10% 1 OS(lucky in my opinion)

I´m quite surprised with results against Earth but not so with Burn because Burn it´s more easy to destabilize

Now against Defense:

Storm Cancer vs Earth Bull GB145WB

Results: 8-2

SC Win Rate: 80% all wins by OS
EB Win Rate: 20% wins by OS

I was afraid that Storm will lose when i did this because it´s WB vs WB and Earth have much better stamina compared to Storm but what did the job was actually the low attacks(destabilizing) to GB145 that´s after all the point of this combo.. storm and 100 really get the kob done going under Bull..

More..

Storm Cancer 100WB vs Earth Bull GB145CS

Results: 9-1

SC Win Rate: 90% 8 OS and 1 KO
EB Win Rate: 10% 1KO

I´m not impressed with this tests.. Bull was outlasted on stamina obviously..

i will make vs attack only tomorrow
Coming soon: Storm Cancer 100WB VS Ray Unicorno 100RF

Note: about WB: WB is a Defense Bottom.. but he has the same attack movement compared to SF! he has to be launched at 100%! and if you launched it very hard he will perform better and better because the speed raises and he will attack under the opponent with more strenght making him lose his balance more easily
Try it against a few attack and defense beys.. Not really surprising results, any decent/sub-par destabilizer can.. Or so I think.
This thread is VERY ironic considering you were just telling Evan how his combo wasn't a destabilizer and that it needed to have an attack bottom. I guess you saw my thread. Nice results BTW.
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:43 AM)Bluezee Wrote: This thread is VERY ironic considering you were just telling Evan how his combo wasn't a destabilizer and that it needed to have an attack bottom. I guess you saw my thread.

WB it´s an attack bottom he have more movement compared to WD of evan and i saw your thread 2 minutes ago after i posted this yes.. and i think WD sucks for destabilizing.. if you used WB or SF you will get even better results..
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:41 AM)Dan Wrote: Try it against a few attack and defense beys.. Not really surprising results, any decent/sub-par destabilizer can.. Or so I think.

i aready did against defense when i did this ones i was just waiting that someone sasked me for it..
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:45 AM)Flame Lion Wrote: WB it´s an attack bottom

no, its a defense bottom...
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:45 AM)Flame Lion Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:43 AM)Bluezee Wrote: This thread is VERY ironic considering you were just telling Evan how his combo wasn't a destabilizer and that it needed to have an attack bottom. I guess you saw my thread.

WB it´s an attack bottom he have more movement compared to WD of evan and i saw your thread 2 minutes ago after i posted this yes.. and i think WD sucks for destabilizing.. if you used WB or SF you will get even better results..
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:41 AM)Dan Wrote: Try it against a few attack and defense beys.. Not really surprising results, any decent/sub-par destabilizer can.. Or so I think.

i aready did against defense when i did this ones i was just waiting that someone sasked me for it..

I think you are mistaking WB for JB lol. Even so, WB is in no way an attack bottom. Think of it this way, unless it has spikes or something like JB has, how can a ball attack unless it is rolling or worn? Learn your parts please.
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:45 AM)Flame Lion Wrote: i aready did against defense when i did this ones i was just waiting that someone sasked me for it..
That is not sensical, post all the results you have that way we don't have to waste time asking..
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:49 AM)Bluezee Wrote: how can a ball attack unless it is rolling or worn? Learn your parts please.

If it has enough surface area meeting with the stadium floor and hence friction, yes it can attack... Also the ball spins not rolls, which adds to aggressive movement. Just a side point because it IS possible, just not probable with the size of MFB's.
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:59 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:49 AM)Bluezee Wrote: how can a ball attack unless it is rolling or worn? Learn your parts please.

If it has enough surface area meeting with the stadium floor and hence friction, yes it can attack... Also the ball spins not rolls, which adds to aggressive movement. Just a side point because it IS possible, just not probable with the size of MFB's.

Just because something, CAN attack does not mean it WILL. It definitely does not make it an attack bottom. It is a defense bottom that can be used for attack purposes when it is worn just as CS can be used as a defensive bottom although it is an attack oriented bottom.
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:47 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:

WB can attack too it´s completily true! it´s a defense bottom but he can be used for this combo with is attack movement.. why do you think WB it´s normaly launched at 80%? please go to beywiki and see what they say about WB..
Depending on how you wear your CS though. Because if you try banking all the time, it will wear down more rubber than plastic -Thus making it immobile and defensive.- Yet if you Straight launch it, it will decrease in plastic and in the end you will get a mixture of defensive properties and attack, which is the state my CS is in. I do personally believe that is the best because it can perform as Earth Bull GB145CS and Vulcan 85CS.
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:02 AM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:59 AM)Nojo294 Wrote:

Just because something, CAN attack does not mean it WILL. It definitely does not make it an attack bottom. It is a defense bottom that can be used for attack purposes when it is worn just as CS can be used as a defensive bottom although it is an attack oriented bottom.

WB have attack even if it´s not worn down.. don´t say something like that.. go to beywiki see WB too..
can you guys get back on topic?please? thanks
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:05 AM)Flame Lion Wrote:

WB can attack too it´s completily true! it´s a defense bottom but he can be used for this combo with is attack movement.. why do you think WB it´s normaly launched at 80%? please go to beywiki and see what they say about WB..

i know that WB can be used as an attack bottom, but it does not mean it is...
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:07 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote:

yes as i said it´s defense but can be used in attack.. also have the same movement of SF and more stamina.. it´s great on destabilizers..

My thoughts exactly. You can also look at it this way. Just because a fork can be used to scoop up something just as a spoon would does not make it a spoon and does not make it as effective as the spoon. They each have their own special attributes that each specialize in. Getting my drift now?
obusly not WB is not an attack bottom try using this for your bottom f,wf,rf,sf,cs,hf. plus use a low metal wheel like killer,burn,rock.

you can follow this combo if you want.
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:15 AM)WOLBORG MS40 Wrote: obusly not WB is not an attack bottom try using this for your bottom f,wf,rf,sf,cs,hf. plus use a low metal wheel like killer,burn,rock.

you can follow this combo if you want.

are you kidding me? i will not change this combo? did you saw the results? WB it´s a great option.. RF for destabilizer?

i already put my tests and i proved that WB goes very well.. WB works very well with storm on this combo.. and you saw my tests.. it´s awsome results.. i was surprised though..
Since when is Burn/Rock a 'low metal wheel'? Look MS40, this is a specific thread involving a destabilizer with WB. We already know the the F series is very prominent within the Destabilizing commonality.
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:11 AM)Bluezee Wrote:

My thoughts exactly. You can also look at it this way. Just because a fork can be used to scoop up something just as a spoon would does not make it a spoon and does not make it as effective as the spoon. They each have their own special attributes that each specialize in. Getting my drift now?

i understand.. WB it´s a defense bottom... but WB have the attack and the stamina needed to make this destabilizer.. WB fixed the lack of stamina on Storm..

and for the guys saying that WB don´t have attack they are completily WRONG just see my tests or search and think a little...
Storm does not have a lack of stamina, in fact, it is pretty darn light.
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:22 AM)Flame Lion Wrote: and for the guys saying that WB don´t have attack they are completily WRONG just see my tests or search and think a little...

who said WB didnt have attack?
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:23 AM)Dan Wrote: Storm does not have a lack of stamina, in fact, it is pretty darn light.

light it´s not good..more weight in the outside = better stamina(flywheel effect)

compared to Earth or Burn(the opponents) Storm has a lack of stamina...
Tell me how you know where the most weight in the Storm wheel resides?
(Dec. 30, 2010  4:28 AM)Dan Wrote: Tell me how you know where the most weight in the Storm wheel resides?

i think it is on the outside... even if you´re maybe right... don´t compare Storm with Earth Burn or Flame please in stamina..