The Sims!

(Aug. 15, 2011  10:01 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Have you written or plan to write any stories? If so, use those characters. Or, make your real family (I'll do that soon enough Tongue_out).

Yeah i have o.o maybe i should use them...
Well, my dad has one of there games on his phone, and all my sis does is kill her Sim because she thinks it funny. Its kinda amusing to watch her, though.
I don't like killing my Sims Unhappy Makes me upset, for some reason. It's like losing in a game.
(Aug. 17, 2011  12:03 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I don't like killing my Sims Unhappy Makes me upset, for some reason. It's like losing in a game.

For me its like...Trapping them in a box and watching them die slowly if they disobey my orders to clean something up >Grin
(Aug. 17, 2011  4:28 AM)Captain Caprii Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2011  12:03 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I don't like killing my Sims Unhappy Makes me upset, for some reason. It's like losing in a game.

For me its like...Trapping them in a box and watching them die slowly if they disobey my orders to clean something up >Grin

o.O

On the other hand, my Sims are having a child! Yes! Now I can experience the life of a child/toddler, as I never played as one before.
I AM A GENIUS! Actually no, I'm not.

So, my Sims file got corrupted and whatnot, and wouldn't save. I tried fixing up the files and stuff... Bad move; when I played, the file was gone. After freaking out and searching Google for a solution, all I see is people telling me to delete my game. Like I was going to do that, so I use my gut instinct and do something to the save files (the actual files that you find in the Sims folder), and guess what? IT WORKED! And it saves! If I had to delete my game, I'd be really mad.
(Aug. 18, 2011  5:03 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I AM A GENIUS! Actually no, I'm not.

So, my Sims file got corrupted and whatnot, and wouldn't save. I tried fixing up the files and stuff... Bad move; when I played, the file was gone. After freaking out and searching Google for a solution, all I see is people telling me to delete my game. Like I was going to do that, so I use my gut instinct and do something to the save files (the actual files that you find in the Sims folder), and guess what? IT WORKED! And it saves! If I had to delete my game, I'd be really mad.
Awesome so i added custom content to my sims now i have a teenager with some emo type of clothing >:D Ill give a link if i can find it again)And he has some hair from one of he guys from kingdom hearts i think its cloud but im not sure :|.Yay so i made a another teen sims she was a female i didn't actually want them to meet but he brought her home from school o.o.So thanks to that they were like instant friends :| So i went with this perfect chance and now there teen lovers ^_^ (well not yet because im being hesitant to clicking first kiss or romantic hug...)
Click it, so then you can 'Go Steady' or whatever it's called. Once, I didn't click it, and the next day she had a Boyfriend. (My Sims was a guy). So I made them break up, but now he hates me Unhappy Save yourself the hate and do it now >:T
(Aug. 19, 2011  2:52 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Click it, so then you can 'Go Steady' or whatever it's called. Once, I didn't click it, and the next day she had a Boyfriend. (My Sims was a guy). So I made them break up, but now he hates me Unhappy Save yourself the hate and do it now >:T

Ish to hard @_@.I dont wanna rush it ^-^....*clicks* YAY FOR CINEMATIC