The Shadows of the Condemned [Act 7 is UP!]

I have this on up in Penpad. So I'll treat this as my returning thread.

---------
Act 1
---------
Act 2
-------
Act 3
---------
Act 4
---------
Act 5
-------
Act 6
-------
Act 7
-------
I'm putting more time into this, so expect more Acts!
WOW!!!! This is an awesome story!!! Kinda long Act 1, but damn, this story is amazing!!! Keep it up!!! Grin
A Game of Cards, if I'm not mistaken xD

Though I'll have to admit that this title makes it more appealing Tongue_out
This is amazing... please read my story Lucid. I would really appreciate your opinion.
Oh thanks everyone for the comments. Sorry, ლ(ಠ益ಠლ), didn't quite remember you thar. You are Insomniac right?
Alright, I put in Act 3. That took a while for me to write. Hope you guys enjoy. Comment if you are.
AWESOME story! can't be topped. please read my story. it was put up today. I've received my fair share of criticism, but I have worked on it. I think it's pretty good.
New act is up. Hope you enjoy.
Oh man...Act 3 and 4 have really added onto the story well! I love how you're spacing the text out, which makes it easier to read, some decent grammar, no spelling's wrong, and it looks very professional. I love it!! Grin
Sorry for a very long break I got from writing this but I'm back. A lot of stuff about life came up and I was not able to access this site a lot, so please forgive me. An act will be up soon!

So the act is up. If its too long, sorry. I got too caught up. I made it worth it that you waited a long time for this. Cheers everyone!
Sorry for like... triple-posting but, if anyone is here, I am accepting criticism. This is great, yeah, but it's not better.
Sorry for quattro-posting already but, act 4 too me a lot of time and I need some feedback. Anyone?
Alright! Act 6 is up! Everyone, go read it!
Does anyone read this anymore? Anyway, I stay faithful to this story so... Chapter 7 is up!