The Sackboys Cometh

Got the game, loving it so far, but sadly still DNS problem. I'm most likely going to miss out on the "I was here week one" shirt.
Kind of given up on littlebigplanet, I really, really loved it, but once you've 100%ed the levels, there isn't much to do, other than create pointless levels with jetpacks and rockets.
I guess I just wanted more worlds and levels, actually created by media molecule.
Might get one of these though, and build some real life levels Grin
http://forbiddenplanet.com/products/4104...den_Planet
Even comes with a bendable PopIt tool!
ZOMG, I want nearly all the Sackboy skins. I want Kratos (I got Nariko), the Helghast, the Ape Escape Monkey, the Street Fighter characters, the MGS pack, and the upcomming Ratchet & Clank pack. Come on DNS error, and EB Games needs to get the PSN cards in quicker.
(May. 21, 2009  12:24 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: Kind of given up on littlebigplanet, I really, really loved it, but once you've 100%ed the levels, there isn't much to do, other than create pointless levels with jetpacks and rockets.
I guess I just wanted more worlds and levels, actually created by media molecule.
Might get one of these though, and build some real life levels Grin
http://forbiddenplanet.com/products/4104...den_Planet
Even comes with a bendable PopIt tool!
seriously? I know I like the MM levels, but there are many user created amazing levels. google some, blogs like kotaku, joystiq, even MM have posts with some

To- the skins imo are waste of money. I love the Motorstorm sb and KZ but Im not shelling out. plus theres great free ones. the MGS level pack w/ paint gun is fun as hell though.
I guess you can see it as dev support but I already paid full price
I agree, most of the skins are a ripoff, I'd only really be interested in getting actual level packs really. Might get the new Monsters pack.
LittleBigPlanet comes to the PSP this Tuesday, available both on UMD, and Digital Download on the PlayStation Network in North America. There is no multiplayer portions that I know of, but like always, you can play, create, and share your levels to the world.

[Image: littlebigplanet-psp-box-artwork.jpg]

Preorder the title at pariticpating retailers and recieve these exclusive costumes for your Sackboy (or Sackgirl):

[Image: LBP_PSP_bonusLG.jpg]

I'm there, day zero.
Yeah, that game looks good. lol Comic Mischief
The PSP game is not yet up on the North American PlayStation Network store due to an error found in testing the downloadable version. An error that wouldn't allow the user to access online portions of the game. The error has been rectified, and will be added to the PlayStation Store (PS3/PC/PSP) on Tuesday. Remember, buy the PlayStation Store version within two weeks of launch, and you'll be able to get those six exclusives Sack folk, that are only a preorder bonus for retail. A demo for the game is currently available on the Store. Those in Europe, and other territories have nothing to fret, as the game was put on other countries' stores.

I own the PSP version, and I got to say, it's awesome. It's only two planes, yet the game captures the charm, wit, level design, and mood of the PlayStation 3 game. And dare I say it, the platforming in this game is actually better then the PS3 version. Sackboy's jump is still floaty, but it's no where near the level of the PS3's version. I've fiddled with the level editor, but have mostly been playing the Story levels. Stephen Fry is awesome in this game, as are Sackboy's new emotions.

Sonic and his friends come to LittleBigPlanet(PS3)!
[Image: gam_soniclbp_580.jpg]

I expected more for Mm, hopefully they'll at least change the eyes, as the button eyes really don't do the characters justice. Love that Eggman is in his ship from the Genesis games. There will be blood if there isn't any levels.

For all those thinking about jumping into LittleBigPlanet for the PlayStation 3, remember LittleBigPlanet: Game Of The Year Edition is now available with copius amounts of DLC included, as well as a beta for the next game in the Play. Create. Share family, ModNation Racers.

[Image: littlebigplanet-game-of-the-year-edition-box-ps3.jpg]

Ahaha, I love the Sonic Sackboys.

Interesting how they're promoting the purchase of the downloadable version by including those "exclusives".
Something weird is going on in the world of LittleBigPlanet... First ninjas, now pirates!!! That's right, Jack Sparrow and the crew of the blockbuster Pirates Of The Carribean movies are coming to the world of Sack people. They're bringing something special along the way too, water! That's right, water is finally here! Buy this theme pack starting December 22.

[Image: potc-announce.jpg]

There have been a few reports of K-Mart stores in the US clearing out the PSP game for $10. It's YMMV (Your Mileage May Vary), but well worth the attempt. The PSP version is fantastic, and woefully underapreciated (42,000 debut month in the US, and sub 15k debut week in Japan makes me really sad).