The Rumble Pak Podcast -- Episode Three Now Live!

GRT has officially relaunched as The Rumble Pak, and we have an all new episode! Download links are below:

Here are all of the available episodes. Right click --> Save As to download.

- Episode 1: Flying Chainsaws!

- Episode 2: Get Money, Get Paid!

- Episode 3: Mysterious Stranger

The relaunch is a pretty epic episode (just over 2 hours) -- I hope you all give it a listen and let us know what you think. Smile
You all have such nice voices. I pictured Sam to sound like TJ from that cartoon Recess before this. Listening now--feedback tomorrow.
Mr. Toto Wrote:You all have such nice voices.

This is nice to hear. We are all very self-conscious of our voices. hahaha
episode 2 will have less "like"s i promise
I just listened to the episode and I must say I think we did a damn good job for our first (second?) try.

Also, you all are welcome to post any feedback you have, whether it be topic suggestions or to flame us for something we said. Smile
sam has the manliest voice out of all of us

i hate my voice Unhappy
i'm really impressed guys.
I was expecting sam to sound younger, lol.
about half way through and its held my interest, i'll have to finish it later though
Good job guys! I don't think I'd be able to do a podcast without like being nervous and such. The only thing I suggest is to either reduce the opening or increase the volume on the rest of the podcast just to balance it out since I had to turn my volume up for it.
Roan Wrote:I just listened to the episode and I must say I think we did a damn good job for our first (second?) try.

Also, you all are welcome to post any feedback you have, whether it be topic suggestions or to flame us for something we said. Smile
I agree. You guys did a great job for your first try! Way better than the first episode of another podcast I listen to -cough-The Wiire-cough-.

Haven't listened to all of it yet, but guys, RE4 isn't that hard. :-P Though, the chainsaw dude is like the scariest thing. I hate when you first hear the chainsaw revving up lol
Kei Wrote:
Roan Wrote:I just listened to the episode and I must say I think we did a damn good job for our first (second?) try.

Haven't listened to all of it yet, but guys, RE4 isn't that hard. :-P Though, the chainsaw dude is like the scariest thing. I hate when you first hear the chainsaw revving up lol
you played the wii version didn't you
Sam Wrote:
Kei Wrote:

you played the wii version didn't you

So did I and I still had trouble with it.
I agree with the sound suggestions, but otherwise, it's really awesome.

Fantastic job! Smile
not listening until the title is "the rumble pak"
I think it could be tightened up. Sooooo long.

And carp you guys and your retro hate.
its not that long

1up fm this week was 2 and a half hours lol, and we don't hate retro (snes <3).
Yeah, but after 10 mins I started skipping stuff, then turned it off a little bit later.

There's just a lot of random rambling that could be edited out imo.
we were at like 30 minutes ryan wanted to go longer so whatev
SexyMichael Wrote:Yeah, but after 10 mins I started skipping stuff, then turned it off a little bit later.

There's just a lot of random rambling that could be edited out imo.

I don't recall us ever "rambling", but ok.

As far as I know we did a pretty good job of sticking to the topic, and in the off chance we got off topic we were quick to tell each other to get back on topic.

Tongue_out
It just sounded like an hour of you guys shooting the carp regarding video games. I could bring a tape recorder when I hang out with my game-playing friends and get the same results.

"remember that thing with the thing in that game?"

"yeah that was carp hard"

"no it wasn't"

"this game is comming out soon"

"awesome"

ect.

This is just random input, I'm not trying to be a carp or anything. I'd shorten it to a half hour and break it up in to solid sections.(News, reviews, discussion period, ect.)
we did record it before and it was more focused hahahaha

second time through we kind of rushed through it a bit imo, however i did like the mgs4 chat (no one will understand it unless they've played mgs4)

definitely something i think we'll get better at in time
SexyMichael Wrote:It just sounded like an hour of you guys shooting the carp regarding video games. I could bring a tape recorder when I hang out with my game-playing friends and get the same results.

pretty sure this was the idea
Bey Brad Wrote:
SexyMichael Wrote:It just sounded like an hour of you guys shooting the carp regarding video games. I could bring a tape recorder when I hang out with my game-playing friends and get the same results.

pretty sure this was the idea

You'd be right.

"Gaming Random Thoughts". Did you miss the title?
so explain to me how rumble pak will work then

lets just keep grt ffs
Lol, is there any way that you could have your podcast hosted on your blog? Would combine the two nicely imo.
Artie Wrote:so explain to me how rumble pak will work then

lets just keep grt ffs

I already planned on keeping it, particularly since I already made up the blog and the RSS feed with that name.

Takao Wrote:Lol, is there any way that you could have your podcast hosted on your blog? Would combine the two nicely imo.

Honestly that was my original idea, but we decided it would be a better idea to create a separate blog for the show. I still plan on posting the new episodes as blog entries on my own blog though.