The Real Reason for Aiga/Aiger's Dark Resonance

(Jul. 29, 2019  4:24 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  1:22 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Thank you! This guy is almost as dense as Aiga's fecal matter.

Also you wouldn't use the word ironic in this situation as ironic is used for things that contradict themselves

Isn’t it ironic that a song about irony isn’t ironic at all?

Have fun joining the diss between Suoh sadboii and Legend Red Eye
(Jul. 29, 2019  4:24 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  1:22 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Thank you! This guy is almost as dense as Aiga's fecal matter.

Also you wouldn't use the word ironic in this situation as ironic is used for things that contradict themselves

Isn’t it ironic that a song about irony isn’t ironic at all?

I guess...
(Jul. 29, 2019  1:29 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  1:28 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Nah, hes just not the type of person for jokes and sarcasm Smile

Yeah I guess you could say he has a CRAPPY sense of humor...

Your words match a double entendre in context. I'm intending to stretch this conservation into something relevant. So with that being said, poop puns aside and make let's try to make this thread relevant like it used to.
(Jul. 29, 2019  8:07 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  1:29 AM)Suoh sadboii Wrote: Yeah I guess you could say he has a CRAPPY sense of humor...

Your words match a double entendre in context. I'm intending to stretch this conservation into something relevant. So with that being said, poop puns aside and make let's try to make this thread relevant like it used to.

You're right, but you're being a bit of a party pooper. Jkjkjkjkjk you're right let's get back on topic.
I think we can all agree that Phi has something to do with what happened to Aiga
(Jul. 29, 2019  9:03 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I think we can all agree that Phi has something to do with what happened to Aiga

Notice how as soon as aiga battled him he started going down that dark path. You're definitely right.

(Jul. 29, 2019  9:03 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I think we can all agree that Phi has something to do with what happened to Aiga

Oof that was an accident.
Again it didn't have to do with Phi, Aiga cured because of Achilles's break.
Well... Not just that. Remember what I said earlier? How Phi said that his Phoenix "Taught" him how to break beys? It wasn't just the breaking of Achilles that cured him, it was when he remembered that they were partners and that he let Achilles down.
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:15 PM)Aiden L Wrote: That's right!
When a thread is dormant for a YEAR don't post anything on it, it's called necroposting, read the community's rules please just don't post anything in a dead thread ok
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:15 PM)Aiden L Wrote: That's right!

This thread is irrelevant now that Cho-z is over and it has been dormant for about a year don’t necropost if you are just going to say that’s right to a post that was at least a year old.
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:30 PM)Aiden L Wrote: well then why are you doing it now

To tell you where you went wrong, obviously. No reason to try to play smart here, not going to be useful to you.
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:30 PM)Aiden L Wrote: well then why are you doing it now
who awake the thread ?
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:30 PM)Aiden L Wrote: well then why are you doing it now
Dude, it's clearly your fault. Take the blame like a man.
ok ok i get it. is this what happens. everyone yelling at the guy who hasn't been here for a while and couldn't find necroposting regulations and doesn't know what it means!?

lets all just stop. then this thread will go away again right?
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:53 PM)Aiden L Wrote: ok ok i get it. is this what happens. everyone yelling at the guy who hasn't been here for a while and couldn't find necroposting regulations and doesn't know what it means!?

Nah, it's more of you're second smarty comment than the first, but I see what you mean. Just try not to do that the next time, especially when the thread is long gone.
(Sep. 10, 2020  2:53 PM)Aiden L Wrote: ok ok i get it. is this what happens. everyone yelling at the guy who hasn't been here for a while and couldn't find necroposting regulations and doesn't know what it means!?

lets all just stop. then this thread will go away again right?
You understood what you've done, don't worry man, you're good.
(Jul. 25, 2019  11:20 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2019  11:05 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Then let's go to HOW it happened. Like how he got the dark power in the first place

He became too concentrated on winning instead of enjoying battles. If real life worked like that, a lot of people would have dark resonance lol.

yea if that was a thing i would have it rn
Welp, looks like this thread has been due to be closed for quite a while, so I guess I'll do that now to prevent the cycle of necroposting.