The Phoenix armor switches

Hey guys I want to get the most powerful Phoenix and I’ve been watching some battles and it’s between Dead Phoenix or making Perfect Phoenix witch one do you think is better
(Feb. 06, 2019  12:38 PM)Red phi Wrote: Hey guys I want to get the most powerful Phoenix and I’ve been watching some battles and it’s between Dead Phoenix or making Perfect Phoenix witch one do you think is better

I'd say the names speak for themselves. Perfect Phoenix is the heaviest of the 3 Phoenix Beys. Dead Phoenix isn't nearly as good because its core has no metal.
But I heard that perfect Phoenix uses 10 friction as it’s stock but dead Phoenix uses 0 atomic 0 is heavier then 10 and atomic has life after death friction douse’nt

And you forgot about imperfect Phoenix so there’s four
(Feb. 06, 2019  1:08 PM)Red phi Wrote: But I heard that perfect Phoenix uses 10 friction as it’s stock but dead Phoenix uses 0 atomic 0 is heavier then 10 and atomic has life after death friction douse’nt

Actually, 0 is lighter than 10, only by like .5 grams though.
But still atomic has life after death friction douse'nt

So who would win though?
(Feb. 06, 2019  2:55 PM)Red phi Wrote: But still atomic has life after death friction douse'nt

So who would win though?

To make perfect Phoenix you would need Revive Phoenix and Dead Phoenix, so you could make Perfect Phoenix 10 Atomic.
The best thing to do would be perfect Phoenix with a level chip and a stamina based combo.
But who would win stock? Dead Phoenix 0 At or Perfect Phoenix?
(Feb. 06, 2019  3:12 PM)Red phi Wrote: But who would win stock? Dead Phoenix 0 At or Perfect Phoenix?

well Perfect Phoenix is heavier and will out spin when the armor comes off. Perfect pheonix will win.
Douse anyone have any good phoenix combos?
pP 10Cross Atomic.
Someone aid a good combo is PP 0 eternal is it good.
(Feb. 06, 2019  1:08 PM)Red phi Wrote: But I heard that perfect Phoenix uses 10 friction as it’s stock but dead Phoenix uses 0 atomic 0 is heavier then 10 and atomic has life after death friction douse’nt

In spite of Atomic’s life after death, friction is better for a Phoenix bey because it can ensure it isn’t tripped up by its own gimmick
But atomic has free spin so it will move the armor with its free spinning outer ring of the tip

And also people said Spriggan Requiem is the ultimate beyblade and you can get Winning Valkyrie so names don’t matter

Winning Valkyrie can reck spriggan requiem
(Feb. 06, 2019  6:33 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: pP 10Cross Atomic.

I'd do you one better: pP.0G.At

Also, pP.Outer.Et
That's not Better that's just Slightly Different, or maybe A Little Worse.
(Feb. 06, 2019  10:49 PM)Red phi Wrote: But atomic has free spin so it will move the armor with its free spinning outer ring of the tip

And also people said Spriggan Requiem is the ultimate beyblade and you can get Winning Valkyrie so names don’t matter

Winning Valkyrie can reck spriggan requiem

Atomic's free-spinning ring doesn't touch the armor at all, it's too low. Also, names have meaning in Beyblade Burst. Winning Valkyrie was a great attack type before the Cho-Z Awakening Beys, Revive Phoenix is given a second form after the armor bursts off, etc.
(Feb. 13, 2019  1:09 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: [quote='Red phi' pid='1495229' dateline='1549489789']
But atomic has free spin so it will move the armor with its free spinning outer ring of the tip

Winning Valkyrie can reck spriggan requiem Also, names have meaning in Beyblade Burst. Winning Valkyrie was a great attack type before the Cho-Z Awakening Beys, Revive Phoenix is given a second form after the armor bursts off, etc.

But Winning Valkyrie can be recked by revive Phoenix but it says it wins so names have no meaning

Because it has the name Winning
(Feb. 06, 2019  1:13 PM)bladekid Wrote:

Actually, 0 is lighter than 10, only by like .5 grams though.
your wrong it depends on the manufacturing sometimes 0 is heaver sometimes its 10
(Apr. 16, 2020  11:17 PM)LeftKerbius Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2019  1:13 PM)bladekid Wrote: Actually, 0 is lighter than 10, only by like .5 grams though.
your wrong it depends on the manufacturing sometimes 0 is heaver sometimes its 10

Do not necropost year old question threads like this. Also, most 0s will be heavier than most 10s, so You're wrong.