The Next Plastic Gen Burst Beyblade!

id really like wolborg 2 to be the next plastic burst
I put a video on Youtube that show the 29 plastic gen beyblades that will be into burst series beyblade in the future, So Please look up on youtube and type on The next Plastic burst gen beyblade looks to watch and I put a poll for you guys to tell Which beyblade or team will be in the burst series of beyblades.
If they are remaking the whole beyblade and not just the AR, personally, I would love myself a Burning Kerberous (since it has SP on top of having a bearing SG like the Wolborgs. Wolborg 2's Rubber SG would be quite nice for defence though), or some of the Engine Gear beyblades. I love Engine Gear so much and even though the EG themselves weren't as good as expected competitively, it had some really nice parts, like Dragoon G's and Driger G's ARs for smash and Dranzer GT's AR for upper (which is not on that list) .

But if we're going with looks alone, I'd love a Dragoon V or Gaia Dragoon. Not very useful, but definitely cool looking beys. Too bad Dragoon GT isn't on the list, it's probably my fav beyblade ever, aesthetically.
will TT only remake 1 of these beybaldes, or something like the top 3?
(Jul. 05, 2017  12:11 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: will TT only remake 1 of these beybaldes, or something like the top 3?

Only one im pretty sure
Trypio is definitely not going to be re released because of Maximum Garuda.
(Jul. 05, 2017  1:49 AM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: Trypio is definitely not going to be re released because of Maximum Garuda.

well if it's chosen then they probably will. you never know
(Jul. 05, 2017  4:25 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2017  1:49 AM)Blader ZK7 Wrote: Trypio is definitely not going to be re released because of Maximum Garuda.

well if it's chosen then they probably will. you never know

Why would they vote for that specific bey with the introduction of mG? There are so many better options imo
(Jul. 04, 2017  12:04 PM)Nuno Wrote: If they are remaking the whole beyblade and not just the AR, personally, I would love myself a Burning Kerberous (since it has SP on top of having a bearing SG like the Wolborgs.

Burning Kerberus is a good choice either way. It's got a really unique AR that would be vastly improved by being in a height difference free environment.
Burning Kerberous 10 Cross Gyro, that is what I would expect, haha.
Yeah, BK is pretty cool, the design is really good, although I'm not the biggest fan of the AR in term of usefulness. But I like the idea of its gimmick so that three contact point have 3 different ways of attacking its opponent.
I would love to see something like BK 10C Br (with proper ball bearings).
Gaia Dragoon, hands down. You've been so mean to Daichi, Mr. Aoki.
Fang Fenrir Armed Gyro is the closest you can get to Yuriy's first Wolborg.