The Next Plastic Gen Burst Beyblade!

(Jun. 18, 2017  9:00 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: I hope nobody picks Frostic Dranzer.

Deathscyther has the shape of Frostic Dranzer's Attack Ring.
My vote would be for Galeon. Given that it had good teeth, I think it could be a really interesting burst Beyblade. Frostic Dranzer would be the last on my list. (Wouldn't even make the list)
By the way, I am not sure that everyone should be counting out that they would release new Drivers: the description below a lot of the thirty Beyblades specifically mention how it was the first Beyblade to come with a bearing, with two bearings, etc. It would be very odd to tease about this reality and simply not create a Burst replica that would be loyal to that innovation that the original Beyblade brought about...
(Jun. 18, 2017  7:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: By the way, I am not sure that everyone should be counting out that they would release new Drivers: the description below a lot of the thirty Beyblades specifically mention how it was the first Beyblade to come with a bearing, with two bearings, etc. It would be very odd to tease about this reality and simply not create a Burst replica that would be loyal to that innovation that the original Beyblade brought about...

Well, we at least have to be cautiously optimistic on that front, then.
(Jun. 18, 2017  6:57 AM)TL14 Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2017  6:31 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: if i choose i will choose:

-draciel f(fre spining ball tip)
-tripio(circular attack ring good stamina)
-wolborg(bearings)
-(strata dragoon,galeon,galman,galzly)(free spining ring good stamina)
-wolborg2(bearings & rubber tip)
-burning kerberos(double bearings)

probably draciel g if it has engine gear it would be awesome for stamina

and im fed up because the didint put wolborg4, zeus, flame pegasus their bses will be awesome for stamina

We already have 2 free spinning Ball tips with that being Orbit and Atomic. I own 3 Trypios and none of them has compareable stamina to my other Plastic Blades. It's stamina isn't that good. It's also very easy to destabilize because of it's regular sharp BladeBase and it's down force gimmick also doesn't work. The only good thing about the AttackRing is, that it can be somewhat used in push attack combos with a reversed defense grip base.

My guess for a potential Draciel Gravity bey would either be Draciel Gravity Gravity Orbit / 2-Cross Atomic. My combo for Draciel S is Draciel Shield 2-Cross Atomic. :)
i guees youre are right i was thinking that may be tt will make tripio with a smaller layer but i sugget they put it with survive or edge( edge ewww >_<)
and ithink i a similar combo as you i use draciel 8 glaive defense/unite/atomic/orbit/revolve
but im stil hoping for wolborgs  & burning kerberous
(Jun. 18, 2017  6:57 AM)TL14 Wrote: ayggdrasilgy

We already have 2 free spinning Ball tips with that being Orbit and Atomic. I own 3 Trypios and none of them has compareable stamina to my other Plastic Blades. It's stamina isn't that good. It's also very easy to destabilize because of it's regular sharp BladeBase and it's down force gimmick also doesn't work. The only good thing about the AttackRing is, that it can be somewhat used in push attack combos with a reversed defense grip base.

My guess for a potential Draciel Gravity bey would either be Draciel Gravity Gravity Orbit / 2-Cross Atomic. My combo for Draciel S is Draciel Shield 2-Cross Atomic. Smile

Draciel G would be interesting.  Have you seen the size of its AR?
it would have been helpful if TT outright said they would release all new parts with the plastic gen remake.
i'm more interested to see how an engine gear driver would work, even more so than BC2.
it would have been nice if they did one plastic gen remakes for each generation after S. One from F, V/V2, G/GT, Maybe even HMS.
(Jun. 19, 2017  11:41 AM)NEET no Kami Wrote: it would have been helpful if TT outright said they would release all new parts with the plastic gen remake.
i'm more interested to see how an engine gear driver would work, even more so than BC2.
it would have been nice if they did one plastic gen remakes for each generation after S. One from F, V/V2, G/GT, Maybe even HMS.
The last rereleases didn't use new parts aside from the layers, so it's best to assume these rereleases will do the same.
(Jun. 19, 2017  3:54 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Draciel G would be interesting.  Have you seen the size of its AR?

More importantly, have you seen the slopes on it? Upper attack in Burst?
(Jun. 24, 2017  12:51 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2017  3:54 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Draciel G would be interesting.  Have you seen the size of its AR?

More importantly, have you seen the slopes on it? Upper attack in Burst?

If you want upper attack, Driger G is a lot better. Wink Draciel G is a giant block shape.
Draciel slopes in/out, Driger slopes along with the rotation. Driger is definitely better in most cases but I feel like Draciel might make the jump better.
(Jun. 16, 2017  2:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2017  1:28 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Given that I don't know the language, what specifically should I be looking for. Is it the 07 version? Is aniki the same thing? And you say it has to be a preorder?

It is this CoroCoro Aniki volume:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B072...UTF8&psc=1

Hurry up because it still seems to be able to be shipped worldwide, but mine might arrive as early as today, so time is really running out. After a certain period, it is as if Amazon.co.jp does not sell it themselves anymore, and the only sellers end up being resellers, who only ship locally in Japan. 

If you have an Amazon account on any other .com or whatever, you should be able to log in and order it with the same credentials.

Kai-V I got the book though what does the card I am supposed to ship out look like
I would be interested in galeon, the free spinning gimmick would be interesting. (plus galux recolor?)
I think the choices should be restricted to items from the very first series seeing as they are celebrating 15 years with these releases. A black Dranzer F or a Hopper would sell like hot cakes.
(Jun. 25, 2017  6:51 PM)ZYeYO Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2017  2:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is this CoroCoro Aniki volume:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B072...UTF8&psc=1

Hurry up because it still seems to be able to be shipped worldwide, but mine might arrive as early as today, so time is really running out. After a certain period, it is as if Amazon.co.jp does not sell it themselves anymore, and the only sellers end up being resellers, who only ship locally in Japan. 

If you have an Amazon account on any other .com or whatever, you should be able to log in and order it with the same credentials.

Kai-V I got the book though what does the card I am supposed to ship out look like

I am quite sure it is this postcard, because it asks for your three numbers (those of the three Beyblades you would want to see remade in Burst versions the most) at the bottom:

[Image: Coro_Coropostcard_Next_Plastic_Burst.jpg]

You might have to be courteous and answer the other questions in that survey, but whatever hah.
Hey Guy I am making the next plastic bey blade gen in burst ver in my room on paper I just made Dragoon F, V, G, Spin Dragoon, Dranzer G, V, F, Draciel F, V, G, Driger V, F, G, Frostic Dranzer, and Gaia Dragoon in burst ver now, but I will make the other 14 plastic beys into burst beys ver soon.
I am going to make a Galen, Galzzly, Galman, Trygle, Trypio, Wolborg 1, Wolborg 2, Seaborg, Griffolyon, Salamlyon, Saizo, Flash Leopard, Cyber Dragoon, and Burning Cerberous in my room on paper and I will show to show guys on my Youtube channel: Troy Thornton and I will let you guys, to choose the beyblade plastic burst beys in the poll to pick your most beyblades burst beys.

Um why? That's very specific.
(Jun. 19, 2017  3:54 AM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2017  6:57 AM)TL14 Wrote: ayggdrasilgy

My guess for a potential Draciel Gravity bey would either be Draciel Gravity Gravity Orbit / 2-Cross Atomic. My combo for Draciel S is Draciel Shield 2-Cross Atomic. :)

Draciel G would be interesting.  Have you seen the size of its AR?
Burning Kerberus because of tge double bearing being useful, Wopborg 2 because of its rubber tip being able to keep it from being knocked out easily, Wolborg because its bearing, and Galeon because of its circular design and its sub attack ring being good in zombie/spin steal combos.
I hope Gaia Dragoon does a come back, but I'm not sure if it would be useful

Also It's a shame Dragoon GT isn't there
(Jun. 27, 2017  4:07 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: I hope Gaia Dragoon does a come back, but I'm not sure if it would be useful

I think we should be looking for practicality here. So useful ones would be better.

Dragoon GT could be op. But it would be cool Smile
I think Trygle would look awesome in burst. They could easily make a super wide blade base.
(Jun. 27, 2017  4:27 AM)Penguenne Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2017  4:07 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: I hope Gaia Dragoon does a come back, but I'm not sure if it would be useful

I think we should be looking for practicality here. So useful ones would be better.

Dragoon GT could be op. But it would be cool Smile

Yeah, but come on, in the psx beyblade videogame, Gaia Dragoon was OP LOL
(Jun. 27, 2017  12:21 AM)Ultra Wrote:

Um why? That's very specific.

Because Frostic Dranzer has the same attack ring as Bistool.