The Next Plastic Gen Burst Beyblade!

(Jun. 16, 2017  1:28 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2017  2:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Exactly, like for any CoroCoro issues if you buy them before/right as they come out on Amazon.co.jp

Given that I don't know the language, what specifically should I be looking for. Is it the 07 version? Is aniki the same thing? And you say it has to be a preorder?

It is this CoroCoro Aniki volume:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B072...UTF8&psc=1

Hurry up because it still seems to be able to be shipped worldwide, but mine might arrive as early as today, so time is really running out. After a certain period, it is as if Amazon.co.jp does not sell it themselves anymore, and the only sellers end up being resellers, who only ship locally in Japan. 

If you have an Amazon account on any other .com or whatever, you should be able to log in and order it with the same credentials.
(Jun. 15, 2017  11:57 PM)BurstGodBlader Wrote: They NEED to either make dragoon V, Burning Kerberus, Driger G or Dragoon G. I will be so happy if one of these 4 are made. I would love to see how they execute engine gear or magnacore in burst.

Yeah am I right? I can't even imagine. They would have to make more than just the layer for sure.
(Jun. 15, 2017  7:23 PM)Penguenne Wrote: In the latest issue of the CoroCoro Aniki magazine there will be a voting to determine which plastic-gen beyblade will be made into a burst beyblade.
I belive the options are: 

Driger V
Draciel G 
Dragoon F 
Gaia Dragoon
Wolborg 2

I personally always wanted to see a G or GT bey made into a burst because it would fit in with the gimmicky god beyblades. What do you think of this?

https://youtu.be/qO54-drwIbE?t=7m38s
I wasn't around for plastic generation but heres what i think, they have already made Dracial Driger and Dragoon remakes, if this is targeted at kids then they will probably be going for something new to not confuse them, my bet is on Wolbord

PS: I have no idea what any of these beys look like of perform
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Plastic_Gen

This should help. You can learn a lot from Youtube too. Even just by searching 'this vs this'

Though there are not many reasons for you to be interested.
Dude, dranzer F would allow for them to make a black dranzer too. Js. Also, the contact wings are in the opposite dirrection so it might actually be good. Dranzer S has solid teeth, he just has too much recoil.
Personally, I am probably going to vote for Burning Kerberous. I wish it could be the Gunmetal Black version, but even in orange, it just seems to make sense to vote for that Beyblade, knowing how useful it was, how cool the design is and also that ZO was a major character, especially in the manga.

By the way, I will post the scans so you guys can see the full selection available in one glance, later today.
I want either Draciel F or Galeon Attacker.
Here is the promised scan, showing all the thirty choices for the new Burst Ver. plastic Beyblade:

[Image: Bakuten_Shoot_Beyblade_Rising_vote3.jpg]
I would like Draciel Gravity (it was my first Blade), Wolborg (Yuriy is ma boi) or Gaia Dragoon (full Blade Breakers team!) to be turned into a Burst Version. Smile
Thanks for the scan, Kai-V!

It’s really hard to guess which ones would perform best if translated to the Burst System, but my vote would be for Ultimate Frostic Dranzer or Driger G.

This is assuming they’ll only remake the Attack Ring and won’t make a brand new Driver based on the selected Beyblade like they did with the first four remakes.

Even though it would be cool to get any of them, I do kind of wish they kept all Dragoon, Dranzer, Draciel, and Driger variants out of this voting since they just did versions of all of those. It would be nice to get one that’s not from one of the four main characters.
(Jun. 18, 2017  12:01 AM)Kei Wrote: Thanks for the scan, Kai-V!

It’s really hard to guess which ones would perform best if translated to the Burst System, but my vote would be for Ultimate Frostic Dranzer or Driger G.

This is assuming they’ll only remake the Attack Ring and won’t make a brand new Driver based on the selected Beyblade like they did with the first four remakes.

Even though it would be cool to get any of them, I do kind of wish they kept all Dragoon, Dranzer, Draciel, and Driger variants out of this voting since they just did versions of all of those. It would be nice to get one that’s not from one of the four main characters.

I'd be happy for anything that isn't Gaia Dragoon, any of the Draciel's, Spin Dragoon, or Cyber Dragoon. Trygle could be the next Valkyrie, actually.

I would have thought to vote for Ultimate Frostic Dranzer as well but I feel like it would just be another Death Scyther since the shape is so similar, it was the 1st thing I thought when I initially saw death scyther.
(Jun. 18, 2017  12:08 AM)Morsoe Wrote:

I would have thought to vote for Ultimate Frostic Dranzer as well but I feel like it would just be another Death Scyther since the shape is so similar, it was the 1st thing I thought when I initially saw death scyther.

Honestly I feel like Trygle, Grifollyon, Driger and Dragoon G would all be good votes. They could all replace Valkyrie, and have no tooth wear to top it off.
(Jun. 18, 2017  12:03 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Trygle could be the next Valkyrie, actually.

Hard to say. It's attack points are shaped a lot differently than Valkyrie's, so even if they are both three-sided I don't know if the comparison is apt.

(Jun. 18, 2017  12:08 AM)Morsoe Wrote: I would have thought to vote for Ultimate Frostic Dranzer as well but I feel like it would just be another Death Scyther since the shape is so similar, it was the 1st thing I thought when I initially saw death scyther.

That's the idea. Smile
(Jun. 18, 2017  12:21 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2017  12:03 AM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Trygle could be the next Valkyrie, actually.

Hard to say. It's attack points are shaped a lot differently than Valkyrie's, so even if they are both three-sided I don't know if the comparison is apt.

(Jun. 18, 2017  12:08 AM)Morsoe Wrote: I would have thought to vote for Ultimate Frostic Dranzer as well but I feel like it would just be another Death Scyther since the shape is so similar, it was the 1st thing I thought when I initially saw death scyther.

That's the idea. Smile

Trygle was pretty effective in the plastic gen, so I'm banking on it being good here. Wolborg 2 had a similar AR, but it sucked due to the angle.
Who's to say angles won't be tweaked or recoil wreck teeth? Your "new Valkyrie" feels like a pipe dream to me.

I get that you want to see the meta shift more in attack's favour and that this is your one chance to influence upcoming releases but we've already seen several times that Burst's teeth struggle with the more protrusion-heavy designs from the plastic era so it's hard to say if any specific AR would work as a layer in the slightest.

I would, therefore, rather focus on interesting ideas that I don't think will reach Burst otherwise.
I have made burst version of Dranzer Volcano, Dragoon Victory, Draciel Viper, and Driger Vulcan in a paper with their different parts and I have choose the part for each of the 4 burst plastic beys in their type.
(Jun. 16, 2017  2:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2017  1:28 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Given that I don't know the language, what specifically should I be looking for. Is it the 07 version? Is aniki the same thing? And you say it has to be a preorder?

It is this CoroCoro Aniki volume:
https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B072...UTF8&psc=1

Hurry up because it still seems to be able to be shipped worldwide, but mine might arrive as early as today, so time is really running out. After a certain period, it is as if Amazon.co.jp does not sell it themselves anymore, and the only sellers end up being resellers, who only ship locally in Japan. 

If you have an Amazon account on any other .com or whatever, you should be able to log in and order it with the same credentials.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOBK-2102430 5.68 for the book and 19.66 bucks for shipping to have it come in 3-6 days is it really that much to vote?
if i choose i will choose:

-draciel f(fre spining ball tip)
-tripio(circular attack ring good stamina)
-wolborg(bearings)
-(strata dragoon,galeon,galman,galzly)(free spining ring good stamina)
-wolborg2(bearings & rubber tip)
-burning kerberos(double bearings)

probably draciel g if it has engine gear it would be awesome for stamina

and im fed up because the didint put wolborg4, zeus, flame pegasus their bses will be awesome for stamina
(Jun. 18, 2017  6:31 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: if i choose i will choose:

-draciel f(fre spining ball tip)
-tripio(circular attack ring good stamina)
-wolborg(bearings)
-(strata dragoon,galeon,galman,galzly)(free spining ring good stamina)
-wolborg2(bearings & rubber tip)
-burning kerberos(double bearings)

probably draciel g if it has engine gear it would be awesome for stamina

and im fed up because the didint put wolborg4, zeus, flame pegasus their bses will be awesome for stamina

We already have 2 free spinning Ball tips with that being Orbit and Atomic. I own 3 Trypios and none of them has compareable stamina to my other Plastic Blades. It's stamina isn't that good. It's also very easy to destabilize because of it's regular sharp BladeBase and it's down force gimmick also doesn't work. The only good thing about the AttackRing is, that it can be somewhat used in push attack combos with a reversed defense grip base.

My guess for a potential Draciel Gravity bey would either be Draciel Gravity Gravity Orbit / 2-Cross Atomic. My combo for Draciel S is Draciel Shield 2-Cross Atomic. Smile
Anything but Trypio, please.
Wat if torch Pegasus was releases as a dual layer... another omnidirectional bey

Sotry burst not dual layer
i would really really like to see trypio just for fun tbh.
Something with good smash attack perhaps. Would be interesting in burst the best one ik of rn is X2 with its sword thingy. I remember trygle star had awesome smash attack so perhaps that would be cool