The Next Plastic Gen Burst Beyblade!

In the latest issue of the CoroCoro Aniki magazine there will be a voting to determine which plastic-gen beyblade will be made into a burst beyblade.
I belive the options are: 

Driger V
Draciel G 
Dragoon F 
Gaia Dragoon
Wolborg 2

I personally always wanted to see a G or GT bey made into a burst because it would fit in with the gimmicky god beyblades. What do you think of this?

https://youtu.be/qO54-drwIbE?t=7m38s

UPDATE:

(Jun. 17, 2017  9:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Here is the promised scan, showing all the thirty choices for the new Burst Ver. plastic Beyblade:

[Image: Bakuten_Shoot_Beyblade_Rising_vote3.jpg]
(Jun. 15, 2017  7:23 PM)Penguenne Wrote: In the latest issue of the CoroCoro Aniki magazine there will be a voting to determine which plastic-gen beyblade will be made into a burst beyblade.
I belive the options are: 

Driger V
Draciel G 
Dragoon F 
Gaia Dragoon
Wolborg 2

I personally always wanted to see a G or GT bey made into a burst because it would fit in with the gimmicky god beyblades. What do you think of this?

https://youtu.be/qO54-drwIbE?t=7m38s

Any that isn't that awful Driger V is a good option to me.
And Gaia Dragoon is a little suicidal with those wings. But others are all decent I think.
There is also things like:
Dranzer V
Trygle
Trypio
Wolborg
Seaborg
Driger F

This is the full list, according to Marutti:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxtlPRHEtig

(I'd like Trygle or Wolborg 2. Trygle could replace Valkyrie as top tier attack layer! And besides, if they reuse disc and driver again, Wolborg 2 did not have a good AR.)
Gaia Dragoon is my favourite but, while its S form was super cool, it wasn't actually any good until V. Still, it and Dragoon F are the only 2 here with unique layer gimmicks and we know from before that the rest of the bey won't carry over to burst.

My thoughts are:
Potentially functional - Wolborg
Cool inner/outer layer use -Dragoon
Actual new functionality - Gaia Dragoon
(Jun. 15, 2017  7:54 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Gaia Dragoon is my favourite but, while its S form was super cool, it wasn't actually any good until  V. Still, it and Dragoon F are the only 2 here with unique layer gimmicks and we know from before that the rest of the bey won't carry over to burst.

My thoughts are:

Honestly I have a feeling that theyll be doing the ol' Wolborg Ring Gyro on us. And since Wolborg 2 did not have an actually good AR, I'm sure that wouldn't do too good. If the only new parts are Layers, and Marutti's video is true, Trygle or Griffolyon could be the new Valkyrie if voted in. Driger and Dragoon G could also do good in the meta.
(Jun. 15, 2017  8:03 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2017  7:54 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Gaia Dragoon is my favourite but, while its S form was super cool, it wasn't actually any good until  V. Still, it and Dragoon F are the only 2 here with unique layer gimmicks and we know from before that the rest of the bey won't carry over to burst.

My thoughts are:

Honestly I have a feeling that theyll be doing the ol' Wolborg Ring Gyro on us. And since Wolborg 2 did not have an actually good AR, I'm sure that wouldn't do too good. If the only new parts are Layers, and Marutti's video is true, Trygle or Griffolyon could be the new Valkyrie if voted in. Driger and Dragoon G could also do good in the meta.

That link was posted while I was typing. My comment was made purely on the OP.

That said, I would still not have picked Trygle. It's AR is boring and just happened to have good angles to it. Why not Galman or Galeon if you must have a top teir part?

Trypio would be fun. Burning Kerberus would be far more effective in a meta with no significant height difference. Seaborg 2 has an interesting and suitable shape (no huge protrusions but llarge and definitely not completely round).

Ultimate Dragoon seems like a nice oddity. Or Saizo for the small and pointy approach.
I kind of wished Trypio was an option since only the AR would be new. I was actually hoping Galux as well.

EDIT: Wait? Trypio was an option? BRING IN TRYPIO PLS!
(Jun. 15, 2017  8:23 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2017  8:03 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Honestly I have a feeling that theyll be doing the ol' Wolborg Ring Gyro on us. And since Wolborg 2 did not have an actually good AR, I'm sure that wouldn't do too good. If the only new parts are Layers, and Marutti's video is true, Trygle or Griffolyon could be the new Valkyrie if voted in. Driger and Dragoon G could also do good in the meta.

That link was posted while I was typing. My comment was made purely on the OP.

That said, I would still not have picked Trygle. It's AR is boring and just happened to have good angles to it. Why not Galman or Galeon if you must have a top teir part?

Trypio would be fun. Burning Kerberus would be far more effective in a meta with no significant height difference. Seaborg 2 has an interesting and suitable shape (no huge protrusions but llarge and definitely not completely round).

Ultimate Dragoon seems like a nice oddity. Or Saizo for the small and pointy approach.

Honestly, I feel as if we have defense and stamina covered with D2 and dF, but our best attack option goes kaput after like 20 battles. I'm willing for all of them except Seaborg 1, Gallzly, Gaia Dragoon, Ultimate Dragoon, and Saizo.
I personally would love to see Wolborg 2. I used the BB so much back in the day it wasn't even fnny. And I think it would add a new Dynamic to the Burst meta.
Problem is, we almost certainly wouldn't see the base. Only the AR. Look at the last 4 plastic gen ports.

I get what you mean with attack, Suzy, but I don't see many great candidates here that also bring something unique to the table. Except Kerberus, which is more destabilising than pure attack.
i would like to see how they would pull of trypio
(Jun. 15, 2017  8:58 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Problem is, we almost certainly wouldn't see the base. Only the AR. Look at the last 4 plastic gen ports.

I get what you mean with attack, Suzy, but I don't see many great candidates here that also bring something unique to the table. Except Kerberus, which is more destabilising than pure attack.

Fair point. I'd really love to see a Cyber Dragoon lol. That would get tons of recoil. The really unique stuff is outlandishly high in recoil, and the rest is bland. I'd vote Wolborg 2, but then we'd get stuck with something like Knuckle Revolve. I'd love if they actually made new drivers. Wolborg 2's AR is just a worse Trygle. Sadly I'm not expecting the average voters in Japan to pick sensibly.
What do you mean by "sensible picks" exactly? I'm pretty sure the average voter on this is going to be above 10, especially since it is CoroCoro Aniki, which is for older kids. But chances are what you want won't win anyway, because only one can.
Also if Trypio wins, it's probably gonna have no teeth, or practically nonexistant teeth, but it would be hillarious anyway.
Teeth would barely matter if they based it on the Hasbro version.
(Jun. 15, 2017  9:11 PM)cosmicstriker Wrote: What do you mean by "sensible picks" exactly? I'm pretty sure the average voter on this is going to be above 10, especially since it is CoroCoro Aniki, which is for older kids. But chances are what you want won't win anyway, because only one can.  
Also if Trypio wins, it's probably gonna have no teeth, or practically nonexistant teeth, but it would be hillarious anyway.

I know that, but i will cry if we get a Gaia Dragoon. I get that, I'm just hoping we don't end up getting something too bland, but not something like Seaborg either, which would basically be too recoily.

(and haha yes, Trypio would be so fun. If it had good teeth it could be decent lol.)
They NEED to either make dragoon V, Burning Kerberus, Driger G or Dragoon G. I will be so happy if one of these 4 are made. I would love to see how they execute engine gear or magnacore in burst.
(Jun. 15, 2017  11:57 PM)BurstGodBlader Wrote: They NEED to either make dragoon V, Burning Kerberus, Driger G or Dragoon G. I will be so happy if one of these 4 are made. I would love to see how they execute engine gear or magnacore in burst.

Just to let you know, they are most likely to reuse discs and drivers, so there will probably not be a magnet or engine driver.
I'd dig dranzer g, driger f and keroberos
Yo guys, stop just speculating or writing about what you wish could happen: you literally have the opportunity to order the CoroCoro Aniki RIGHT NOW for less than 2,000 yen shipped worldwide and vote on your own. However, as I always tell you, you need to preorder it on Amazon.co.jp, and it came out yesterday in Japan, so time is really running out.
Is that less than 2000 Inc shipping, without any need for intermediaries?
(Jun. 16, 2017  1:54 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Is that less than 2000 Inc shipping, without any need for intermediaries?

Exactly, like for any CoroCoro issues if you buy them before/right as they come out on Amazon.co.jp
(Jun. 15, 2017  8:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I kind of wished Trypio was an option since only the AR would be new. I was actually hoping Galux as well.

ikr i frickin designed it for the contest lol
(Jun. 16, 2017  3:24 AM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2017  8:34 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I kind of wished Trypio was an option since only the AR would be new. I was actually hoping Galux as well.

ikr i frickin designed it for the contest lol

It would also be one case where using old parts isn't a bad thing, since Trypio had a sharp BB, then it would obviously need a Survive driver.
(Jun. 16, 2017  2:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2017  1:54 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Is that less than 2000 Inc shipping, without any need for intermediaries?

Exactly, like for any CoroCoro issues if you buy them before/right as they come out on Amazon.co.jp

Given that I don't know the language, what specifically should I be looking for. Is it the 07 version? Is aniki the same thing? And you say it has to be a preorder?