The New Guy

Sup y'all. I was at the War Room this past May. I was the guy with the poofy hair and the gray 4colorrebellion shirt. I'm friends with Kei. I thought "eh, if Bey Brad already made me an account... I might as well introduce myself and stuff!" So here I am, all up in your internets.

Yeah. I own no beyblade stuff, have never watched a full episode of the anime, and think beyblades are still cool nonetheless.

I enjoy video games, computers, skateboarding, and playing guitar.

See you around... if I don't forget about this place.... That's happened before. Confused
Haha, welcome to the WBO. Smile
Welcome to wbo Smile hope you remember us!
I'm sure you'll build more interest here. Welcome to the WBO Smile
Welcome to the WBO and this place rocks so do try to remember us. Smile
(Jun. 03, 2009  7:14 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Welcome to the WBO and this place rocks so do try to remember us. Smile
Haha, I'll do my best. Don't you worry. ;D

Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone! I'll see you around... mostly in general discussion, but y'know. Tongue_out_wink
Welcome to the WBO! Smile
Hey. Pleasure seeing you again.
Welcome! It's cool to see people from the tourney on the board.
What are you doing here?!

Haha, welcome to the WBO! I hope you enjoyed yourself at the tournament! I shall do my best to convert you into a Beyblade addict like all of us ... Tongue_out_wink
Welcome to WBO!
(Jun. 04, 2009  1:37 AM)Kei Wrote: What are you doing here?!

I knew I couldn't stay away from forums forever, right?

Plus Brad took the time to actually record my four whole battles and put them on the forums. If he's gonna spend all that time, I might as well visit and give this forum a go, right?

I better not become an addict.... I don't want a bunch of tiny plastic and metal pieces lying around my room just waiting to be vacuumed... Confused

EDIT: I changed my name... hopefully you guys don't get too confused... Tongue_out