Dec

The Mythical tournament

Pflugerville, Texas
Khoa’s Auto Repair
13510 Lazyridge dr
  We will meet by the picnic table area(need to park by the plaza)
02:00 pm on 12/17/2022
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
Experimental

An experimental ruleset is in place for this event (see event description).

Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

This is the first time I’ve ever hosted (co-hosted by USN) and this’ll be a team tournament so groups of 3 will take turns in battle. Out of the 3 matches whoever has the highest score wins. (Watch the beyblade burst season 1 anime to learn more)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Please park at the plaza and walk over to KHOA AUTO REPAIR.
Let's gooo! I've been waiting for a team battle! This is gonna be crazy fun. Thank you bro!
This team battle boutta be amazing
Team Szasse Games will be there!
Austin vs Houston?? Nani
I'm down for a team battle. Let's go team houston.
Can’t wait, I already have my team and deck prepared
This is a reminder. People who want to come, but don't have a team; don't worry, bc we will sort everything out, and make it so that everyone can participate. It will either be a team 2v2 format , or a team 3v3 format. If you have any questions please ask me, or the host. Thank you.
oh ok
i wont make it hut i will ask my uncle in the future
(Dec. 06, 2022  3:33 AM)peasusblader22 Wrote: oh ok
i wont make it hut i will ask my uncle in the future

Oh I am sorry about that. Hopefully you can make it to the next one. Also spread the word if u can about this tourney. We need to wake up all bladers in Austin, bc it's been a while since the last tournament hosted around here.
ok! quick question
is this combo good
master devolos
around
revolve
We officially have prizes too. From the community and also surprisingly Beyblade premier!
(Dec. 06, 2022  5:07 AM)peasusblader22 Wrote: ok! quick question
is this combo good
master devolos
around
revolve

It's a decent combo, but we have a tough amount of bladers attending, so bring your A-game if you are to be attending. If u have any questions ask me, or PrimeMythical. Thank you.
(Dec. 15, 2022  1:34 PM)Mr.ComboWombo Wrote: how many beys should we bring?

Three combos it P3C1
Actually bring as many as you want but you can only use one per person
Just wanted to say this before the tournament tomorrow...WE WHO ARE ABOUT TO DIE SALUTE YOU!
This is an announcement; the format has changed back to team 2v2 format. If you don't have a team yet don't worry we will sort it out once all bladers are accounted for.  Snacks, Drinks, and Restrooms are provided. Please park at the plaza and walk over to KHOA AUTO REPAIR. Each blader in their teams will have 3 beys in their decks . The score collected per match will go to the whole team. Please watch beyblade burst season 1 to understand the format of how the tournament may look. Please do not bring any fakes to the tournament. And lastly, if you have any questions please fill free to ask me or the host. Thank you.
PrimedMythical please preprocess(spreadsheet, winning combos, etc.) this event, it is outside the 14 day period and future events will not be approved until this one is preprocessed.
The matches for this event have been processed.