The Life Story (Pathway)

Hey Guys, If you guys don't know me I am JesseObre. Filipino-Canadian Blader here in Toronto, Ontario. I'm not commonly posting or frequent Blader like all you guys, but I wanted to vent out some stuff that I wanted to share with you guys. So now here I am going to tell you about. Each Spoiler is a chapter of my life up to now. My Story:

JesseObre's Life:

Thanks You Guys for reading my story and I want you to share you're stories too! Leave a spoiler if u want to share but also no bad comments or replies to people, respect each others and try to make it better!
I hate and love to read stories like this around people. I can definitely respect anyone expressing how they truly feel like this. Good for you dude.

eh, why not? (Click to View)
This was definitely interesting to read; I didn't expect to hear a lot of these things.

I teared up a bit throughout that last part. It was really heartwarming to hear what the WBO has done for you. I myself can kind of relate. I feel as I've made some great friends from the forum and from Toronto, too.

Don't listen to what others say; put others and what they say aside. You're an amazing person, Jesse. Smile
I had a very similar idea.

This is pretty awesome Jesse! Glad to see people help evolving the wbo through stories!

This probably really hard for you to release on to the internet,so kudos to you bro!

You make me and others proud to call you friend and fellow blader

Stay Strong,Confident and most of all...keep that burning soul I know you have.
Hey Jesse, it's Valentin.

Take care buddy and see you at AN Smile
Beautiful life stories from both Jesse and Tri, wow, I hope things change for you guys. I can't imagine what you guys are going through, however don't forget there is always someone to talk to about it, whether it be someone at school or even some one on the WBO, there's always someone.

You guys are both really great people from what I've seen here on the WBO and in real life. So take care.
(Apr. 20, 2015  4:09 AM)Tri Wrote: I hate and love to read stories like this around people. I can definitely respect anyone expressing how they truly feel like this. Good for you dude.

eh, why not? (Click to View)

I can honestly say just when u find a reason to smile, then u will find the light, I hope that things will get better for you, and just know theres people here you can talk to Smile, stay strong man!
Wow intense