The Legend of the beys: the lost blader- incomplete

ok after asking soopha for a list of every character he made im going to start on chapter 9 now but scince im supposed to be asleep and it's a school day tomorrow i wont finnish now. chapter 10 will be writen with support of sparta if he accepts as it will be about the bad guys. for now enjoy this chapter.

chapter 9: the school:
the team sat in a stinky tent witch was high teck inside. there was computers everywhere along the side and a big monitor on the back with a stage with a pedistal and microphone at the frount for anoucements to the people who would sit in the chairs all along the center on the room, witch only 5 of them were filled, the team and Kid. there was a tall skinny yet muscular man on the stage, not bothering to speak through the microphone to the 5 young people. "sounds like you got lucky, normally there would be more goons" said the man. "yea Peadro, but still alot when working with newbees, dracoon only just lernt how to do a specal attack, even then i had to help him with a double combo, it was a risky mission with these guys, at least Kid helped," said Blake( he never realy had that many goons with others, just took them all on with a bey he didn't have now, but i will get to that bey later). "well at least you got the bey without any loses, thats the important thing," said Peadro, "anyway,you have an undercover mission, well not realy, you've been to the facility so many times before hand nearly everybody knows you, its that school in america, the one with all the kids from our orphanage." "you mean Alfred's primary school for the lost and found?" asked Blake and Chloe at the same time. "yes, wait how do you know about it Chloe?" answered and asked Peadro. "i looked up your files on orphanages you fund and i only found one in the whole of north america, Fred's orphange, witch i used to go to so i had to go to Alfred's school for quite some time, then i ran away when i had the mouney and skills to survive in the streets, using my bey for protection and to gain the mouney from beyblade tournament prizes that i sold," answered Chloe. "hmm, strange, you must have been a quiet girl at the school, i've had so many undercover jobs there as a volenteir i've seen every year book scince it opened 20 years ago, your name never came up," said Blake. "yea, i never ended up in the year book, but i had a different name cause i didn't like my real name back then, i was Jenifer Tagami," said Chloe. "well that doesn't ring a bell either but back to the mission, why am i going there again?" asked Blake. "we think we might have found the lost Earth Aquila from the center of the universe, it's being used by a kid named Ben Maxmos," answered Peadro. "the school bully, how did he get one of the 3 most powerfull beys of them all, the one linked to my partner bey?" asked Blake. "we don't know," answered Peadro. "wait, is your meteo L-drago one of the strongest beys ever?" asked Scar in amazement. "no, meteo is just a replacement for my true partner i havent seen for a year, and even then it was only for a month, no my true partner bey is known as Ultra L-drago, the bey of time and space, i trained it from a lightning L-drago and it's the only thing in the universe that can create energy in the form of electricity. earth eagle, created by Ultra, was the one who created the planets and all life given opon the ones who could hold them, earth, as in the planet, was the only one that created life by it's self fully, earth eagle only created the dust that created our solar system, as it did with most, but always helped a planet start life, earth the planet was lucky. the last bey out of the 3 was Libra, and bey that balence all things to make it even, or just the right amount of each to keep the universe and the aniti-universe stable. it can spilt it's self into 2 parts, flame libra and dark libra, normally leaving dark libra in the legends," answered Blake with alot more explination than needed. "wow, i never thought you could be the personal trainer to god, or are you just lying? asked Scar. "No lie, i've seen ultra beeing used by Blake with my own eyes, it's power is amazing," answered Kid. "anyway, when do we leave?" asked Blake. "in five hours, you are going mostly by plane to reduce your profile, the is 4 pods to Chiro up and ready for you 4, and i forgot to tell you, Kid you are not in this, you have a different mission that i wish to tell you about after they leave," answered Peadro. "ok, well see ya guys," said Kid as the rest got up. "see ya!" said the team as they walked out of the tent. they were off to america! they took the pods and ended up in a ally in chiro witch was close to the airport. they got on the plane witch they almost missed. the landed in Detroit and instantly got in to the orphanage, witch behind it hid an entrance to another Organization base. they entered that base to get settled as that would be their home for the next 2 weeks. "hey Joey!" cried Blake as he entered the base. "hey, how have you been," answered a tall thin boy with red hair. "good, got a new team to help with the missions and new team tournament legue," answered Blake enusiasticly. "ah ok, you got another mission at the school again?" asked Joey. "err yep, they think they found eagl--- i mean aquillla," answered Blake. "oh so thats what that energy spike i saw yesterday was, looks like they might be right, ive also noticed the bully getting more upbeat as well, you think they are linked?" asked Joey. "they said the bully had it, looks like this will be easy," answered Blake, "we will get to work tomorrow where is our rooms?"
:the next day:
"wake up Scar, wake up!" yelled Dracoon, "damn, must be his jet lag, or well he will miss the jucy bacon, gooey eggs and melted cheese pockets Chloe made with the cheifs." that got up Scar as soon as he heard bacon, it got into his sleep and got him up. the same happened with Blake a few minutes before then, only he got up with cheese. Dracoon wasn't lying about the pockets, they were little pastries shaped like pockets with cheese and bacon just packed in them with a lid of egg, very delicious. Chloe made the recepe by herself but it's very basic and easy to learn. after eating their breakfast they left the base for there undercover job of retaining Earth Aquilla. "here we are, Alfred's school for the lost and found," anouced Blake as they arived at the school. "hey, looks like i found the bully already," said Dracoon. there was 2 kids playing in a strangly smooth metal rubbish bin. one of the kids was twitching like crazy while the other looked all angry and determind. the angry looking kid was using a earth aquilla but it was surprisingly agressive against the twitching boy's bey witch was having a hard time standing it's ground dispite it being a deffence type with some impressive parts. "hey thats twitch battling the bully," cried Blake. twitch, obviosly the twitching kid, was beatten to an out spin, but the bully, Ben Maxmos, wasn't done. he sent his bey heading straght towards twitch's. "let it rip!!!" yelled Blake as he launched his bey into the bin lid and nocked twitch's bey out of the way using it's rubber on it's clear wheel to weaken the blow to twitch's bey only out of the stadium. "Blake!" cried Twitch happily, he was shocked to see his favorite teacher, or at least class helper. "hey Ben, what are you doing with that bey?" asked Blake as he ran over to concertrate on the battle. "found it at the tip, not lie, it's still got a bit of carrot on it. what are you doing here?" asked the bully Ben. "i beleve you, it's just that that bey is well, a little strong for you to controll there, more than you think," said Blake, "now meteo, GO GET THAT LITTLE BEY!" "oh yea, AQUILLA GO GET HIM," cried Ben. the 2 beys ran into each other and reacted in a strange way, the bounced back each having a strange glow. "whoa, the power is everywhere between these beys, looks like i might have to call in the big guns soon," said Blake. "i saw that as well, the energy is fleeing out in streamer like lines that any bey could steal, unless they were doing the same thing, looks like the beys didn't like each other, or are linked in a way," said Dracoon to the others in the team. "oh you aren't getting away just because our beys did a light show, come on, show me what you got!" challenged Ben. "oh you have no idea what i can do, time to show you what i realy got, LEVEL 1 ATTACK, METEO PILEDRIVER!" yelled Blake as his bey shot into the air. it charged energy and glowed a bright red before coming back down in a high speed that blasted Aquilla, but it still hadn't lost. "what!? how could a noob like you survive a specail attack like that!?" yelled Blake. "proberbly because im not a noob and i can do this, DOUBLE EAGLE STRIKE!" cried Ben and Aquilla started to glow. it split into 2 glowing eagles and started attacking meteo. there was suddenly a flash when both eagles were going to colide with meteo. the flash was soon replaced with a lightning bolt and a bey emmiting so much power anybody could see it crackleing out of it. meteo was still spinning but slowly, it had to win soon or Ben would win. "Ultra L-drago, the ulitimate bey and my true partner is here!" cried Blake as he figured out what the bey was. "wait, thats Ultra L-drago!? it just looks like lightning L-drago with a platinum coulored meatal wheel." said Scar. "it's more different than you think but yes thats basicly the only differece in look, but here is what it can realy do, LEVEL 1 ATTACK, ULTRA BLAST CANNON!" called Blake as Ultra glowed in rainbow energy and shot towards Aquilla. it sundenly stoped half way and the energy was let lose toward Aquillla. Aquilla was shot right out of the stadium and stoped dead on the grass of the school grounds. Aquilla glowed and shot towards Blake stoping in frount of his face. "hey, what the? mmm, seams that because i won, and this is a legendary god bey it now belongs to me, looks like those guys were right. hey this realy does have a piece of carrot on it, burnt now." said Blake. "hey we wern't playing for keeps, give it back, plus you cheated," cried Ben. "in case you forgot, you finnished this battle yet continued the battle, they bey's don't lie when it comes to winners. if it came to me then it said i won, meteo never stoped till, err 3, 2, 1, there it goes, it's stoped now. in other words, i won, and the bey's decision is finnal," said Blake. "well thats got to be our quickest miss-- duhoy i mean, oh just scratch it," said Scar, "wait why isnt this kid in shock? i mean most havent seen a special attack in action." "oh i have seen more than my share of special attacks, and i know about the club you guys are in and i know about Ultra L-drago, Blake told me all about them," explained Twitch," i was shocked at first but now im just trying to get my own special attack." "oh ok," replyed Scar. "come on, ill show you guys the rest of the school," said Blake. little did they know they were beeing watch by a familier face to Dracoon and Blake, and he was here on buisness.

ok thats it, thats ch 9. next chapter as i said above, will go behind the sceans of the bad guys hopefully with help from sparta. it took all afternoon to do the second part of the story.
PS: im using internet explorer so i proberbly have more spelling mistakes than normal.
I love how your writing keeps progressing in length over these chapters o>o

edit: YES, TWITCH APPEARED--TOO BAD HE'S A NOOB, anyways, loved the rest of the chapter, despite the spelling mistakes, I really enjoyed this. Oh, and I have a feeling I know who the familiar face was -w-
Dude, I can't wait for the next chapter every time, keep it up!
well i still have to finnish ch9, witch i will try now. look at this after an hour or 2.

edit: just done it, ill ask for sparta's help tomorrow if he has space.
double post: ok since sparta is going to be awhile with my chapter 10, im going to do chapter 11 in the past time. not now but quite close to now. this is also a part bump as this is about to shrivel up and die, and i don't want that to happen. im also going to try and learn how to do spoilers so i can post all the done chapters in the first post.
YES, next chapters coming soon !!! also, this is the code for spoilers: [ spoiler] -> Insert Text here <- [/spoiler ] Minus the spaces Smile hope this helped
thank you, im putting up the chapters with spelling and a bit of grammar fixed. look at the frount page for the whole completed story in about 5 minutes.
Great story, keep it going. All I could say is that you could put each new speaker on a new line, just so that it makes the story easier to read and follow. But that is just a suggestion.
ok thanks for the tip, ill have to do that another time. im going to try my best to get the 11th chapter this weekend but i may be busy being at my grandma's and all. all in all i love all the comments coming through here, just makes me want to write more. i have an original idea for a story in my head so look out for that.
ok, i planed to do this for a long time but im going to start chapter 11 now, still waiting for sparta. here we go, my first chapter done on my 3ds:

chapter 11: the school's children
back at the school, Twitch and Blake were leading the team throughout the school, introducing them to every student, mostly by Blake as Twitch was not the talkative type. ‘hey Yumi!’ cried Twitch, ‘over here.’ a girl came over that wasn't much older than twitch was but due to twitch being short for his age and she being tall for her's, you wouldn't know without asking. ‘hey how you going, i thought you were in a battle?’ said Yumi. ‘I lost, but he was still attacking my bey. Blake came and helped me a somehow won his bey.’ explained Twitch. ‘What, Dean was going to destroy my greatest creation!’ said an anonymous, British, male voice. ‘hey it's Glen,’ said Twitch. ‘yea, where is Dean now, i need to teach him a lesson, trying to break my friends bey,’ said Glen furiously. ‘hey, me taking his bey should be punishment enough, you don't need to beat him up,’ said Blake. ‘yea well i get a little defensive over Twitch here,’ said Glen, starting to calm down. at that point the bell rang. ‘well we better get to class, wait who are you 3?’ said Glen in response of the bell. ‘oh yes, this is Scar, Dracoon and Chloe, they are going to help with the school, now you 3 better get to class or you will be late,’ said Blake. ‘ok, see ya,’ finished Twitch and the group ran off.
(3 hours later)
‘ah the end of school, i haven't had that feeling for a long time,’ said Blake. ‘well i never had it, i was home schooled before the event that changed my life,’ said Dracoon. ‘7 years for me,’ said Scar. ‘well 3 years for me,’ said Chloe. ‘well thats interesting info from you guys, lets get back to base.’
(1 hour later)
‘good your here,’ said the mission officer of the base, ‘just got something for ya.’ ‘what is it?’ asked Blake. ‘it's your next mission, i have a sore throat today so i wrote it down for ya,’ said the officer. Blake grabbed the note and started reading it. ‘oh boy, looks like we will be busy at the school, 2 undercover agents for the arsonist have been found out at the school, 1 being a teacher and 1 that just snoops around normally. seams like we will have to bust them,’ said Blake. ‘good, means we wont be just looking after kids all the time,’ said Scar. ‘well we start tomorrow so get some rest,’ said Blake.
the next day, the team went to the school with a job to do this time. unfortunately Scar wasn't very good, he had obviously watching too many cartoons. he popped around every corner and every place a person could remotely fit in. if it wasn't for Dracoon, he would have got stuck in a flower pot. second class for class B was swimming, in the schools state of the art Olympic swimming pool. this class was the one Dracoon and Blake was helping. the teacher was named Keiko, or Miss Takanara according to the students. "hey, isn't she a bit young to be teaching?" asked Dracoon. "knowing her, she is probably filling in for her mom," said Blake, "she is one of the best swimmers in the country, and thats saying something in America." "does she always look that good?" asked Dracoon. "nope, she is wearing green so she could look better," answered Blake. "ok lets get this class started," said Keiko, "we will start with some warm ups, then to some back strokes and finish with some dives." "he he, at least we don't have to do that," whispered Dracoon. "I HEARD THAT! now you have to do it," yelled Keiko. "wha whe wha wh whet what!" cried Dracoon, "i can't swim!" the class was probably the worst that room has seen, full of Dracoon's splashing about and loud arguments with Keiko. after an hour, the class was finally over. the last to leave were Blake, Dracoon and Twitch. "mmm, strange, the door is locked, wonder why?" asked Blake as they tried to leave, "let's try the back door, they never lock that." "trying to leave so soon?" said a familiar voice. "wait, that voice is..." started Dracoon. "AGETEO!" "nice guess boy, too bad you don't get bonus points for getting my name," Ageteo said as he jumped off a pillar. "oh yea, and he isn't alone," said another familiar voice as the owner came out of the life guard office. "so you are in this too Keiko, expected," said Dracoon. "really? im plain shocked," said Blake, "i mean, i know her mom, I've scanned her mom's house for any signs of bey-arsonist tech, how could she be part of the bey-arsonists?" "cause i don't live with my mum and my mum isn't part of it, i also needed more money as an insurance account in case something happens to my swimming career," answered Keiko, "anyway, to business, we are here for the boy named Twitch, we need him to gain one of the sol blazes." "ME!" cried Twitch. "HIM!?" cried Dracoon. "oh boy, i new this day would come," said Blake. "WHAT, YOU KNEW!" cried everyone but Blake. " yes, he has a mark on his arm, a brown target shaped birth mark, even more he has the kerbecks bey-spirit, both signs he is the gate keeper of the great Kerbecks gate, witch contains a legendary bey of great power, but we never knew what it was till now," explained Blake. "well now that your talk is done, we will just take the kid, NOW SHADOW KNIGHT!" cried Keiko. a ninja like figure suddenly appeared behind the boys and grabbed Twitch. Dracoon suddenly twirled around and launched his bey to try and stop the shadow knight but the Knight just disappeared before it hit. "argg, ouch, what was that?" cried Dracoon. "yea, thats the curse of the legend beys, try to shoot someone directly, it hurts you painfully and it get's worse every time you do it," explained Ageteo. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH TWITCH!?" yelled Blake furiously. "calm down, he is fine, for now," said Keiko. "grrr, LET IT RIP!" cried Blake as he launched his beyblade across the room. suddenly, a blue blurr splashed out of the water and knocked ultra L-drago into the water, stopping it completely. now normally, ultra wouldn't be defeated this easily, but the bey is terrible in the air because of no friction on the tip. "argg, dam it, that really hurt," cried Blake. "well we no longer have a reason to stay, let's go Keiko," said Ageteo. Keiko returned her bey and they left the building. "WAIT, GIVE BACK TWITCH!" cried Blake, but they were already gone. "Grrrr, dam it!"

finally, end of the mighty chapter. hope you enjoyed it, cause i really needed to get that part out. thanks soopha for all the great characters, this wouldn't be such a great story without them.
nice, well, there are officially 4 of my characters in the story, I liked the uncompleted chapter. Other than that, there are still a lot of spelling mistakes, and i'm too lazy to fix them, BTW, his name is Glenn with 2 n's lol, but it's fine xD
yea well the 3ds doesnt come up with the red line or anything to say it's wrong. and on the Glen-Glenn thing, i was just following my black note book, i must of spelt it wrong there. i was trying to get most of your characters in, im already planing for another or even 2 more to come in the rest of the chapter.
really? that's quite interesting, i'll have to go look back at the pm I sent you and guess which one may appear, although I know that a certain someone will be in
ok, i was going to complete ch 11 today, and i tried, but 2 problems. 1. the 3ds didn't alow me to type it all up and 2. because i took so long and i used quick edit, the connection between my 3ds and the internet was disrupted and didn't alow me to edit it with all the new stuff. man i was going great on that chapter, i want to blab out the big bit but i can't, i just can't pull out that spoiler. well im not going to put it up now, i going somewhere soon but i want to get it up so ill try tomorrow or this afternoon. i can't wait to put it up.
Hope you will post it up soon. Also try to use a writing program such as OpenOffice or something, it doesn't matter how good the sotry is unless it is told well, understand? Anyway, hope to see another chapter soon.
Can i join?Joyful_2 if i can here's my person

BeyBlade: Meteo L Drago
Name:Kitty
back ground: grew up as a rich girl with many friends. One day at an alley she found a shiny egg. She picked it up and went home with it in her hands. She opened the egg! in it was a beyblade (Meteo L Drago)! now she had what every kid in school battled with! She then won every battle at her old town. then she moved.

@kavaski: yea, ill try that next chapter. i edited past chapters on that program and put them in the OP, but it hasn't changed the posts i put them on in the first place. im going to try and finish the chapter now.
update: finished chapter 11 at last. i don't plan to do another chapter for a bit, but im going to do the next one on open office before posting it. this might make it come out faster.
I just finished reading chapter 11, I loved what you did with the characters, thanks for using them. Take your time with chapter 12, and it should be just as good.
sorry, took a little too long to post this chapter. i actually finished this ages ago. well here is the chapter:
Chapter 12: The Great Escape
“WHAT!?” cried Scar, Chloe, Glen and Yumi. “Yes, Twitch has been kidnapped, I didn't want to bring him into this,” said Blake. “Into what?” asked Yumi. “Oh carp I forgot I haven't told you two yet, oh boy now I have too,” answered Blake. “Haven't told us what?” asked Yumi and Glen. “Us four are part of a super secret organization based against beyblade related crime and the finding of legendary beys before they fall into the wrong hands, namely Twitch's kidnappers, the bey-arsonists.” answered Blake, “the bey-arsonists use legendary beys that control fire or something that can cause fire to burn targeted houses down, but that's only their most common offence, they only burn down houses that hide more legendary beys or contain anything or anyone who might hold information about them.” “Yikes, no wonder you guys didn't want to have us in this thing, it sounds like you guys have the most dangerous job in the world,” said Glen. “Really? I don't think of it being that dangerous, only when we are in a real mission. I think the army would have a more dangerous job than us,” replied Blake, “anyway, we have to get to Kerbecks gate, they would most likely take Twitch there.”
:meanwhile at the bey-arsonist's dungeons:
“Get in there!” said the guard as he pushed Twitch into the cell. It was locked up with laser bars. Twitch started crying in his cell, his bey being his only room mate. Ageteo, Keiko and a man known as Master Pegasis watched Twitch in his cell from a conference room with a giant monitor. “You sure it was a good idea to take the boy?” asked Ageteo to Master Pegasis. “It's necessary to obtain what The Boss wants, the Gold Sol Blaze bey,” answered Master Pegasis. “It's just, why couldn't we just wait till the organization tries to get the bey?” asked Ageteo. “Because the organization could have got it already if they wanted it, Blake is also able to get it and they know that,” answered Master Pegasis. “Plus, it will be much easier to open the gate without waiting for the organization to get their hands on it,” added Keiko. “Yes but now Blake is going to go after us to get the boy back, he will stop at nothing,” replied Ageteo. “don't worry, he will never find us and even if he does, he will never get out of this base alive,” said Master Pegasis. “ok,” finished Ageteo, looking to the side like he had something on his mind. He left the room slowly. Back in the dungeon, Twitch was still sulking in his cell when he heard a beyblade launch and the guard fall over, then a cry of pain. The electronic bars were turned off and Ageteo poked his head around the corner of the doorway. Twitch jumped up and prepared his bey. “Wait, wait, wait, wait, I'm here to bust you out,” said Ageteo. “What! But you got me in here in the first place!” cried Twitch. “Quiet down, or we will never get out of here, follow me,” said Ageteo. “Well I got nothing better to do,” replied Twitch and he followed Ageteo. “This way to the main vent, we need to get in there and get out without setting off the alarms,” said Ageteo. “OK, how do we do that,” asked Twitch. “Move now!” cried Ageteo and he ran knocking out the guards with his fists. Twitch ran after him and they scrambled up the vent. They were not out of the woods yet, the alarm went off soon after they got in the vent. They got out of the vent witch lead them to an ally in New-York. “Come on, we got to go before they found out where we are,” said Ageteo as they got out of the vent.
:back at the organization base:
“Err Blake, you may want to look at this,” said one of the surveillance operatives. “Yea, what am I looking at?” asked Blake as he came over to look at the computer. “we found Twitch in the streets of New-York, with one of the bey-arsonist's members running away from a bunch of arsonists goons,” said the operative. “REALY! Come on guys we got to go, we found Twitch!” cried Blake as he ran to the teleporter pod. The rest of the team quickly followed. They appeared just in front of the two runaways. “Team, get your beys ready, this is going to be a biggy,” said Blake. Ageteo and Twitch stood next to the team and they formed a wall with they beys set for a large battle. The mob of goons stopped running and launched their cybernetic beys from their generator launchers. The team and Ageteo all launched their beys, Twitch not daring to knowing he will get defeated easily. Bey energy flew every where as legendary beys and cyber beys clashed in an enormous battle. Cybernetic were weaker but had strength in numbers and overwhelmed the team, Blake and Dracoon having the worse trouble. Suddenly, Twitch Glowed in yellow energy and launched his bey in a yellow blaze of energy and eradicated all the cyber beys in one powerful attack. The goons ran scared of the amazing attack Twitch pulled off. Twitch, overwhelmed by his own attack, fainted. He awoke in the organization's main hospital ward. Ageteo was in the organization's dungeon to get as much information as they could before letting him go. Blake came in as soon as he heard that Twitch was awake. “you ok, you have been out for 2 days now?” asked Blake. “yea, what happened?” asked Twitch. “you pulled off the legendary Kerbecks blast, but your bey wasn't powerful enough to fully control it so it wasn't as powerful as it was supposed to be,” explained Blake. “OK, where is Ageteo?” asked Twitch. “he is in the dungeon, we are trying to get as much information as possible from him, he is very cooperative, like he wants to give the information,” answered Blake. “OK, thanks, I would like some sleep now,” said Twitch. “OK, hey what's that on your finger?” asked Blake. “what's whaaaa?! That ring was never there!” cried Twitch. “wait, now I remember, that ring is one of the 3 keys needed to access Kerbecks Gate, we need that key, a certain face-bolt that I must earn and either the chosen one or the one who has controlled Omega L-drago, aka, me,” explained Blake as he got up and started to walk out of the room, ”get some rest Twitch cause tomorrow, we are going to Kerbecks Gate.”

hope you enjoyed it. ill do the next chapter soon. ill have to update the op with the chapters that aren't up yet.
it seemed a little rushed imo, but I appreciate the effort ^^
hmm, maby that was rushed, it took me a day and i realy wanted to finnish the last bit, so i may have rushed there just to get it done.
Grrr...character requests, my unworthy opponent. To the death with thee! Arr, walk the plank you scalawags.

Get rid of them. Please, I beg you.
yea ok, ill stop character requests, soopha's proberbly made enough for me to make the tiny little needed. im just the worst at character's names and well soopha preety much is the best character creator i know.
(Sep. 13, 2011  8:53 AM)Giraton Wrote: yea ok, ill stop character requests, soopha's proberbly made enough for me to make the tiny little needed. im just the worst at character's names and well soopha preety much is the best character creator i know.

I really tend to disagree with my skill here, i'm not that good. ^^''