The Legend of Quetzalcoatl

@ Zancrow: Dude, I'll see what I can do.
I can't erase the original posts that the other Acts are in, probably because of my warning level. Oh well, least I can still copy them, paste them, put them in spoilers on the OP.
Act 4: The Boy with the Bey of Pegasus

It had been one month since the expedition, and Alexander has been sharpening his skills with Quetzalcoatl during that time (while also making sure not to abuse its power). Plus, he has even learned that launch technique that could allow Attack-types to win almost every time; the Sliding Shoot. The Sliding Shoot, when done correctly, would have the Attack-type move in a flower-like pattern, giving it a good chance to hit Beyblades that spin idly in the center of the Stadium. One day, we see him on his way to the playground on a bright, sunny day. When he arrived, however, he noticed a red-haired boy playing with something by himself. Alex recognized the boy as Nigel Robinson, the son of the local rich man. He goes nearer to him, and noticed that he is playing with a black Beyblade with three silver wings in a red BeyStadium. He determined it to be an Attack-type, due to the aggressive movement pattern it makes. When it stopped spinning, Alex could see the picture on the Bey's face; a horse's head with two wings on its sides. He then says to Nigel, "Excuse me.", as the rich man's son turned around to see him, and asks him, "What do you want?". Alex replies, "I can't help but notice you having a Beyblade. It looks pretty powerful.", and at that statement, Nigel replies, "Why, thank you.", before asking, "How did you know it was a Beyblade?", to which Alex replies with a smile as he pulled out his Quetzalcoatl, "Because I have one myself."

At the sight of the Mesoamerican Beyblade, Nigel eagerly remarks, "Wow, and I thought I was the only one in this town with a Beyblade!", at which Alex replies, "So have I. Anyways, this is the Beyblade of Quetzalcoatl, the feathered serpent.", before asking, "So, what's yours of?". Nigel replies, "My Beyblade is Pegasis, which has the motif of the mythical flying horse from Greek mythology.", before asking, "Anyhow, would you like to battle?", with Alex replying, "I thought you'd never ask!", as the two Bladers aimed their launchers over the BeyStadium.

"Go Shoot!", yelled Alex, as both he and the rich kid launched their Beyblades into the Stadium. The two Beys raced around in the stadium, clashing and smashing into each other with deep clangs. Nigel decided to spice things up, ordering to his Beyblade, "Pegasis, Special Move: Shining Star Smash!", as it started glowing with a bright light. At that, Alex commanded to his Bey, "Quetzalcoatl, Special Move: Ishidal Impact!", as it glowed bright yellow, before colliding with the three-winged Bey, resulting in an explosion of great power, as both Beys went flying out of the Stadium, as their owners managed to catch them. "How do you like that? We're evenly matched!", remarked Nigel, before realizing, "Also, I didn't get your name.", as Alex smiled, "The name's Alexander Arkwright. You can call me Alex. Also, I know who you are, Nigel Robinson.", as they shook hands.

And at this moment, a friendly rivalry between the two boys has been established. They went home that afternoon, their battle on their minds.

Chapter End

Be sure to review! Once again, constructive criticism is appreciated!
Awww, this is going to be a great rivalry and frienship! Wonderful Act 4! Keep up the good writing!
@ Duck: Thanks!
So, what would you like to see in Act 5?
So, any of you guys think I should have L-Drago show up in the next Act?
That would be cool.
superb chapter 4, l-drago should be in act- 5 definitively
Act 5 is in the works, so hang tight!
Like your story bro (brother from another mother Tongue_out )
I am proud of us people that's from USA (♥).
Wish that I could return to my home country from (Angry Sweden Angry) I am from the US but use to live in a boring place Angry.

(The haters gonna hate and the bladers gonna blade Tongue_out )

Live in peace guys Wink (And take care of you people that lives in USA Grin)
Thanks, man!
(May. 26, 2012  7:57 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Thanks, man!

You're welcome Grin
Do you have any skype so we can contact each others? Grin
Nope, afraid not.
(May. 26, 2012  8:22 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Nope, afraid not.

Then is there any way to contact you?
Gmail? Grin
You can contact me via PM. Also, I may have to split Act 5 into two parts!
Act 5: The Left-Spinning Dragon, L-Drago! Part 1

Deep inside a mountain on a rainy day, we see a cloaked figure walking through a hallway carved out of the caverns. His face could not be seen, only a malevolent smile, as the mysterious individual walked towards a podium. On that podium, is a crystalline structure spiking out in multiple directions, as it glowed with an ominous purple light. Inside the very center of the crystal spikes, is a Beyblade, whose metal consist of three dragon-like heads facing counter-clockwise. On its Face, is dragon head, and below it is stylized text reading "L-Drago". The mysterious intruder puts his hands on the spike that holds the dragon-Bey, and pulled it out with little to no effort whatsoever, causing the other crystal spikes to break, and their fragments go flying everywhere. The thief takes a look at the crystal that holds the Bey for a moment, before breaking it against the podium, releasing the Bey from it. He picks up the Bey of L-Drago, and walks off with it, thinking, "L-Drago, the Forbidden Bey, is finally mine! With this left-spinning Beyblade, I will wreak vengeance upon this pathetic world!".

Meanwhile, we see Alexander in his room, having just finished polishing Quetzalcoatl's parts after a hard day of battling with Nigel, when suddenly, something smashed through his window and onto his floor. "Yikes!", he yells, startled by the noise of shattering glass, as he jumps a bit. He calmed down, and turned around fast to see a rock with a note tied to it. Before he could read it, he went to his now-broken window, and yelled outside, "Hey! You owe me a new window, you scoundrel!!". His father heard the commotion, and quickly bursts into the room, yelling to his son, "Alex, what's going on?!", to which he replied, "One minute, I was doing maintenance on Quetzalcoatl, and the next thing you know, someone threw a rock with a note tied to it through my window!". Henry picks up the rock, removes the note, reads it, before handing it to his son, as he remarks, "I think you better read this, son.", as he read it.

The note reads:

To whom it may concern,

There is terrible news. In recent days, a very powerful and extraordinarily dangerous Beyblade was stolen by a mysterious individual, and his intent for it is nothing less than malevolent. This Beyblade, is L-Drago, a left-spinning dragon Bey possessing a dark power that could not only cause tremendous damage, but could also potentially threaten the user and other people around him or her. It is also known as the Forbidden Bey for that reason. In ancient times, a magnificent star fell from the heavens, splitting into two pieces. One of the star fragments landed in the very birthplace of the Beyblades, the town of Koma Village. The other fragment was passed down through powerful people who burned with ambition, making its way through the world's greed, eventually becoming L-Drago. Learning of the threat posed by the left-spinning Bey, the people of Koma Village created the original Pegasis to do battle with L-Drago. After an arduous conflict between the two Beyblades, Pegasis won. L-Drago was then sealed away in a large, crystalline structure, deep inside a treacherous mountain, never to rise again, until now. This note has been written for all Beyblade owners everywhere, to warn them of the threat of L-Drago and the person who stole it. If you see this individual, FLEE ON SIGHT, for that Beyblade may be too powerful for anyone to defeat!

Signed,
The Elders of Koma Village

PS: We sincerely apologize for having to throw that rock through your window, if any.

"Wow, this must be serious, if a Beyblade like this is ever loosed upon the world.", remarked Alex after he finished reading the note. His father nodded in agreement, as he replies, "In this case, son, be on your guard. There is no telling what may happen should you confront L-Drago.", as Alex retorts, "Don't worry, dad, I'll be careful!"

The next day, Alex went to the playground, intent on telling Nigel about the note. When he did meet up with Nigel, he found that that he too received the note from the Elders of Koma Village, whoever they may be. "It looks like we better be careful when we play with our Beyblades", started Nigel as he continued, "We might attract the attention of that vile scoundrel who stole L-Drago. Plus, when I first read my copy of the note, I was surprised that were was more than one Pegasis Beyblade!". Alex was about to reply, when another voice remarked, "So you've got that note, too!", as its owner, a young girl with long, blonde hair came into view. She is also wearing a plain, white dress. In her right hand, is a Beyblade whose Metal Wheel is composed two large, long slopes that connect together to form a circle, and is also red on certain parts. Its yellow Face has a side-ways red marking of a woman's face with fiery, flowing hair. Beneath it, is a stylized text reading "Virgo", with the letters spelling the Beyblade's name shaped like diamonds. It has a tall, yellow Track with four, short wings sloping downwards. Its Bottom is ball-shaped, ending in a sharp point. "Oh, hello there, it looks like me and Nigel aren't the only ones in this town to have Beyblades.", smiled Alex, as the girl replies, "Of course not. A few families in this town each had a Beyblade that's been passed down through many generations, especially the wealthy Robinson family. But out there in this world, there are more families that have Beyblades passed down through generations, than just these few in town. Anyways, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Abigail Dillidow. You can call me Abby, if you want. My Beyblade is Virgo, a Stamina-type."

"A Stamina-type, eh? Looks pretty smooth. The name's Alex, Alexander Arkwright.", grinned Alex, introducing himself in return, also showing her Quetzalcoatl. "Would you look at that, I've never seen a Beyblade like this before. How did you get it?", asks Abby curiously, as Alex explains, "Oh, that? I've got it in an expedition in South America. My father was the leading archaeologist, and I went with him. I found this Beyblade of Quetzalcoatl in an underground temple.", at which Abby replies, "Amazing", before asking him, "What type is it?". Nigel replies for Alex, "It's an Attack-type, same as my black Pegasis.", as Abby remarks, "I can see that, due to its low profile.", when she noticed storm clouds rolling in. "I'd best get back home, wouldn't want to be all soaking wet from the rain, if any.", remarked Abby as she quickly waved good-bye, before leaving. "That's strange", started Nigel, "It is Summer, and yet these storm clouds are coming in.", at which Alex asks, "Do you think that these dark clouds might be a sign of L-Drago's dark power?", as the rich boy replies, "I don't know, but we will know for sure if it is caused by the left-spinning dragon."

The friendly rivals don't know how right they are, in identifying the strange change in weather as an omen of L-Drago's coming...

Part 1 End

A/N: Act 5 is so lengthy that I decided to split it into two.
Act 5-2: The Left-Spinning Dragon, L-Drago! Part 2

The two young rivals were about to leave the area back to their respective residences, when they heard a commotion and a terrified shriek. "It's Abby!", gasps Alex, at which Nigel replies, "She could be in trouble! Let's go!", as the two ran to where the commotion is coming from, which is at the Dillidow House on the outskirts of town. When the two made it, they find the house with the front practically blown off, and Abby kneeling down, while holding her right arm in pain. Not only that, but Virgo is on the ground, terribly damaged. Nigel asks her in concern, "Abigail, what happened?", at which she replies with a pained grunt, "That cloaked man mentioned in the note; He was here, along with L-Drago!". "Really?!", started Alex before demanding, "What did he or his Beyblade look like?!", at which Nigel retorts, "Hold on for a minute, Alex!", before calmly asking Abby, "Had anything happened when he showed up?". She explains, "When I got home, I was having tea with my mother, when the front of the house suddenly exploded. Debris was flying everywhere! I went downstairs to investigate, and when I did, I found our poor butler knocked out, and that more than just the front door is destroyed! It is then that I heard a sinister laugh. I turned around fast, and there he was; that cloaked man who stole L-Drago! I then demanded for his name, and he replies that it wasn't important for the moment. He called himself the Dragon Emperor! I got out my Virgo, hoping to drive him away--", when Nigel interrupted, "Didn't you read the note? It said to flee on sight!"

"Hey! Don't interrupt her!", retorts Alex, before saying to her, "You were saying?", as she continued, "Anyways, I launched my Virgo to drive the Dragon Emperor away, as he sent out L-Drago to counter it. Our Beyblades clashed on, until he had L-Drago unleash a Special Dark Move called the Dragon Emperor: Soaring Bite Strike, dealing a lot of damage to Virgo, also defeating it. I was also knocked to the ground by the force of the attack, as the self-proclaimed Dragon Emperor then left. To answer Nigel's question, I wouldn't stand for that scoundrel intruding on our home like this. As for what L-Drago looked like, its Metal Wheel resembles three dragon heads circling to the left. It is also an Attack-type, having a Flat Bottom, and a low-profile Track. The Dragon Emperor used a left-spin variant of the BeyLauncher."

The two nodded in understanding, as Alex remarks, "I think you need to report this attack to the police.", as he and Nigel helped her up, and guiding her to the telephone, which is intact. One day after the police was contacted about the attack, the Sheriff issues a All-points Bulletin for the Dragon Emperor, saying that if he is sighted, that he or she is to report to the police immediately. Later in the afternoon, Alex heads to the playground for his usual rendezvous with Nigel. When he arrived, however, he finds the playground in shambles. Not only that, but Nigel lays there, unconscious with bruises and scratches. His black Pegasis was also in a damaged state, too. "Oh...oh no...the Dragon Emperor's got him, too.", whimpered Alex in terrified shock, before growling angrily, "That nasty rat will pay!", as he went to get the police. An hour later, the police closed off the playground, while Nigel was taken to the hospital for medical treatment. Alex thought to himself, as he went through town in search of the hooded malefactor, "It seems it's all up to me, now. If I can't take down L-Drago in battle, then no one will be safe from its dark power!", as yet another loud racket started; someone is under attack! He rushed to where it came from, which is the police station, to find it in a ruinous state, with many officers lying on the floor injured, among them, the chief. Alex went over to the chief, and asked him respectfully, "What had happened here? Did the Dragon Emperor come here, too?". He replies, "Come here?! My great-grandpa had seen disasters that caused more damage than this! And yeah, he came here, just a few minutes ago. He didn't like how we've put up the APB on him.", as the son of Henry Arkwright asks him, "Which way did he go?", at which the chief pointed, "That-a-way, but stay away from him, he's too dangerous!"

"I'll take my chances...", grumbled Alex, as he went off in the direction that Dragon Emperor left the police station in. After a few moments of jogging, he stumbled upon the cloaked troublemaker in the ruins of the playground, just standing there. "So, you finally found me.", he started with an arrogant tone, "I, the great and powerful Dragon Emperor, was beginning to think that you would cower out of this.", to which Alex replies angrily, "Emperor, you have caused enough trouble here! It's time to answer for all the trouble you caused, and to return L-Drago to its rightful owners!". At this statement, the evil one lets out a sinister chuckle, as he retorts, "You and what army, Arkwright? I've just made a mess of your friends and their Beyblades! What chance do you think you have against my L-Drago!?", holding up the Forbidden Bey with a soulless smile. "I don't know if I do have a chance, but I'll do whatever it takes to prevent you from hurting any more people!", Alexander snarls, holding up his Quetzalcoatl in return. "Quetzalcoatl, eh?", sneers Dragon Emperor arrogantly, "Hah! It is powerless against L-Drago!", as he engages the left-spinning dragon Bey to his left-spin launcher, while Alex did the same. The air practically tensed, as a standoff ensues...

"Go Shoot!", they both yell, launching their Beyblades into action. Alex starts off the battle, by ordering to his Bey, "Quetzalcoatl, Special Move: Ishidal Impact!", as it took on that distinctive golden glow. In response, Dragon Emperor commands, "L-Drago, Special Dark Move: Dragon Emperor: Soaring Bite Strike!!", the Forbidden Bey taking on a fiery, violet aura of dark power and increasing its speed. When the two Special Moves collided, a great, spiralling pillar of conflicting energies erupted. "You'll never beat L-Drago, it's more powerful than anything before it! Not even with the power of the feathered serpent!! EVERYTHING SHALL BE BROKEN!!", yelled Dragon Emperor with wicked fury and malice, eyes glowing purple, but Alexander retorts, "Maybe, maybe not. But, if there's one thing that can win a battle, it's not about using some dark power! It's about using your competitive spirit to win your battles! A no-good bonehead like you wouldn't understand it, 'cause all you'd like to do is make a mess of things!", before ordering to Quetzalcoatl, "Alright, Quetzalcoatl, give it everything you've got!!", and at that one command, the silver Beyblade started pushing back the foul, corrupted energy of L-Drago, as a huge explosion occurred. The two opposing Bladers stood their ground against the forces of the explosion, as Dragon Emperor's cloak came flying off, revealing the real appearance of the troublemaker. He is a tall young man, with white, spiky hair with a red highlight. His skin tone is tan, and he also has yellow eyes that seemed to just peer into one's soul. His fingernails are as sharp as a dragon's claws. In his frown are a pair of canines that looked sharp enough to poke holes into just about anything they bite. His arms are also muscular. "So", started Alexander, "This is what you really look like!", at which he retorts with a smirk, "Yes, that's what I truly look like. My real name is Ryuu-oh, which means 'Dragon King' or 'Dragon God', thus my self-proclaimed title of Dragon Emperor!", as the archaeologist's son then asked, "What's your motivation for stealing L-Drago in the first place?!". Ryuu-oh was about to reply, but someone beats him to it, "For revenge. Ryuu-oh wants to use L-Drago to get revenge on the world, for the death of his family.", at which he turned to see a group of elderly men in robes, along with two guards, as well as a familiar face; Tlaneci.

"Tlaneci!", smiled Alex, but frowned as he added, "I'm so sorry that I've disobeyed the note sent to me by the Elders. I didn't want him to get away with this injustice!", as she replies, "It is alright. Anyways, you have a battle to finish!", to which he nodded, before turning back to the battle at hand. "Alright, Ryuu-oh, I'm ready to put this battle in the bag!", as he ordered to Quetzalcoatl, "Quetzalcoatl, Special Move: Ishidal Impact! Full Power!, as its energies in the pillar started to overcome L-Drago's, resulting in a great explosion, the forces of which forcing Alex, Tlaneci, and the Elders of Koma Village to keep from getting blown away. Ryuu-oh wasn't so fortunate, as he was knocked onto the ground. When the smoke cleared, L-Drago had stopped spinning, its Metal Wheel in a terribly damaged state, with scratches, scrapes, and cracks. Quetzalcoatl is also still spinning, albeit gradually slowing down, before stopping, also showing fresh battle damage on its Metal Wheel. The Face is also had cracks. "I've done the impossible;", started Alexander in awe as he picks up Quetzalcoatl, "Defeating L-Drago in battle...I won. You've done well, Quetzalcoatl." While Ryuu-oh was unconscious, the Elders had their guards tie him up, intending to put him on trial for the theft of L-Drago. Tlaneci is asked by Alexander, "What will happen to L-Drago? Will it have to be destroyed to prevent anyone else from stealing it?", at which she replies, "No, but it will be repaired, and the Elders will attempt to cleanse it of the dark, negative emotions that it absorbed throughout its long history. Plus, when L-Drago purified, it will be given to a highly responsible individual for safekeeping. As for Quetzalcoatl, we shall repair it, too."

"Thank you, Tlaneci", Alexander says gratefully, "By the way, how did you and the Elders get here so fast?", to which she replies with a gentle smile, "Xochiquetzal has more than one Special Move; as a matter of fact, all Beyblades can have more than one Special Move. The one I used allowed us to appear in any place at any moment."

A few days after "The Great L-Drago Incident", as it would be known, Quetzalcoatl is fully repaired (and given a slightly altered color scheme), and everything went back to normal. Not only that, Ryuu-oh has been brought before the Elders of Koma Village, and was found guilty. It is unknown what punishment Ryuu-oh has received, but one thing is for certain; it'll serve him right for all the trouble he caused. Also, Abby and Nigel's Beyblades are also repaired by the Elders, and so is L-Drago, who was since purified and, surprisingly, given to Henry Arkwright for safekeeping. But, little did Alex know, is that the adventures had only just begun!

Chapter End
Sweet Act 5! Is Ryuu-oh supposed to be, like, Ryuuga's ancestor or descendent? Oh, and, I just thought you'd like to know that Abby is my favorite character now! So cute...
Well I really like the story! Definitely continue! I want to continue my story, but people have not posted anything on their in a while, so I will not post more chapters on mine until I get some feedback.
Thanks for the criticism!
I wonder what Beyblade to introduce in Act 6...Hmm...
(May. 27, 2012  10:45 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: I wonder what Beyblade to introduce in Act 6...Hmm...

Since it seems your introducing beys from the anime, and there has not been a defence type yet, introduce Leone, Elscopio, or some other defence type would be cool.

(May. 27, 2012  10:53 PM)TriSix Wrote:
(May. 27, 2012  10:45 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: I wonder what Beyblade to introduce in Act 6...Hmm...

Since it seems your introducing beys from the anime, and there has not been a defence type yet, introduce Leone, Elscopio, or some other defence type would be cool.

I'm using the old 4-layer Metal System Beys
Escolpio and Leone are 4-layer beys. Notice that it's "escolpio" not "scorpio".
I know, I know. I decided that I'm gonna use Leone, so hang tight!
Act 6: The Ferocious Roar of Leone!

One day, in a small mansion, we see a young man with wild green hair being handed a Beyblade, as his father smiled, "Congratulations, my son, you are now the current possessor of the family heirloom; the lion Beyblade, Leone!", at which the young man replied, "Thanks, father.", as he looked over the metal top. Its white-colored Face has a picture of a roaring lion's head with a crown on it. Below the lion head is stylized text reading "Leo", a clue to the Bey's motif of the mythical lion, Leo. Its Metal Wheel has six lion paws in a pattern resembling a lion's mane. Three of the paws are sloped slightly down and curving outwards, with purple markings on them. The other three paws are smaller, with no markings, and are sloped downwards and outwards. Its Track is the same height as that of Virgo's Down Force Track, but with no blades to push air downwards. Its Bottom has a sharp tip with a very wide angle. This young man, is Leon Strowbridge, heir to the Strowbridge fortune. His father is the head of a well-known shipping company in the downtown area. Leon asks his father, "Do you know of anyone else in this town who has a Beyblade like my Leone?", to which he replied, "You know, I've heard that Alexander Arkwright, son of the archaeologist Henry Arkwright, possesses a powerful Beyblade that has the essence of Quetzalcoatl, the feathered serpent god of old." "Quetzalcoatl...", Leon thinks, "I'd definitely like to see how it would fare against Leone in battle!", as his father continued, "Not only that, but old Oswald Robinson's son has one of few Pegasis Beyblades that were created in Koma Village.", at which Leon grins, "The arch-rival of Leone! Anyways, When shall I get to meet this Alexander Arkwright in battle?"

Meanwhile, at the Arkwright home, we see Henry polishing L-Drago's parts after a training battle with his son, when he heard a knock on the front door. Mrs. Arkwright says, "I'll get it!", as she went to answer the door. She opened it, to see Leon, alongside two retainers. "Hello", she started, "How can I help you fellows?", to which one of the two retainers asked, "Excuse us, ma'am, is this the residence of Alexander Arkwright?", to which she replies, "Yes.", before calling to her son, "Alex, there's someone at the door for you!", as he rushed to where his mother is. "Who is it, mom?", he asks, to which she replies, "You're not going to believe this, but it's Leon Strowbridge!", at which he gasps, "The son of that wealthy merchant, Lionel Strowbridge?!", before asking the heir, "Anyways, Leon, what do you want?", to which he replied with a confident grin, "My father has heard that you have the Beyblade of Quetzalcoatl. Plus, I've recently inherited Leone, a Defense-type Beyblade that's passed down through many generations of the Strowbridge family."

"Oh, so you want to battle me and Quetzalcoatl?", started the archaeologist's son, "Alright then, we shall meet at the playground later this afternoon, sound fair?", to which Leon replies with a cocky gleam in his eyes, "I don't mind a few spectators for our battle, but I'd like to offer more of a challenge with a new, specially-designed BeyStadium in my home.", as Alex replies, "Very well. This will be the first time I've taken on a Defense-type." Later in the afternoon, we see Alex arriving to the Strowbridge mansion, and at the front door stands Leon, with a smug look on his face that reads, "You won't stand a chance!". Alex starts, "I'm here, Leon, lead the way to this specially-designed Stadium of yours.", to which the rich merchant's son replies, "I thought you'd never ask, Arkwright!", as the two went inside the mansion. As they went through the halls, Alex took glances at all the fancy stuff owned by the Strowbridges. A few moments later, they made it to the basement, where the BeyStadium is. It is wide in diameter, and it has an angle in the bowl that is just right for Defense-types.

"Nice, isn't it?", Leon asks, "What this Stadium is capable of, you'll be seeing in our battle to come!", as the two opposing Bladers went to their sides of the Stadium. They aim their BeyLaunchers over the Stadium, as they begin the countdown of the Beyblade battle cry

"3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"Go Shoot!", they both finish, as they launch their Beyblades into the Stadium. Just as the battle began, Leon orders to his Beyblade, "Roar, Leone! Special Move: Lion Gale Force Wall!", as it dutifully proceeds to create a large, miniature tornado coming from the center of the Stadium, where the Bey spins. "Look alive, Quetzalcoatl!", ordered Alex, "This is not going to be easy!!", as it struggled to keep from getting sucked in by the fierce winds generated by the opposing Bey's Special Move.

Chapter End