42.86%
Eh...
7.14%
HORRIBLE!
7.14%
Total: 100% 14 vote(s)
Going to try adding Chapter 11 today.

Soccer later, might not finish.
I love the concept of this story. Keep up the good work!
Working on Chapter 11 now. It should be up tomorrow, for sure.

Thanks, RagerBlade! I appreciate the comment.

Remember guys-if you really like this, show it to a friend or family member! Anyone you want can see it!

Advice?
Actually, chapter 11 won't be up for a bit.

Sorry!
Updates!
  • Fixed grammar mistakes
  • Fixed special moves for characters

I hope to have it up by next week.(Chapter 11)

Any ideas?
It's time..

THE LONG AWAITED CHAPTER 11 IS UP!

That's right! It's been over a month since the last chapter, and due to school, I haven't had much time. However, I've been able to squeeze in some time to create Chapter 11!

I know most of you that have seen this have thought that this series would stop right there. I am quite sorry for the delay, but now, my friends, it is up!

Please post your thoughts!
it will be awesome if you continue the story of tyson and the others
Dude *.* this story is awesome! Great plot and everything. I didn't know you were much of a writer Tongue_out keep up the good work. I will be looking forward to the new chapters
Alright, since I haven't had any time whatsoever to complete chapter 12, I will try my best to complete it asap.

Expect lots more!
Chapter 12 is up!

Wait, what!? You didn't think that I stopped on this project, now, did you? Of Course not! I was distracted by many other things, such as Unity and stuff. I will try my best to bring back the story as much as possible.

Stay tuned!
Chapter 13 will consist of a new character, plot twist and a few extra things. I will have it up by Tuesday.