The Last King- A beyblade story (Accepting character requests.)

Ok I will so what do you think you'll name chapter 7 lol I got a name Bladers Determination
(Aug. 11, 2013  10:32 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Ok I will so what do you think you'll name chapter 7 lol I got a name Bladers Determination

Idk really. I havent started naming the chapters yet to tell the truth. When I am done with chapter 5, I think I am going to combine all of the chapters into a single chapter 1 , and maybe start naming chapters I write after that :I
(Aug. 11, 2013  10:36 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Oh ok ima read chapter 5 then

It's not done yet just so you know
Sorry but you can't use my character it is going to be used somewhere else
(Aug. 11, 2013  10:38 PM)jacolal Wrote: Sorry but you can't use my character it is going to be used somewhere else

Then why did you make a character request on my story if you didn't want it to be in the story? ._.''
Actually you can use him as well. Sorry for the trouble.
(Aug. 11, 2013  10:46 PM)jacolal Wrote: Actually you can use him as well. Sorry for the trouble.

It's okay. I just want to know his track and performance tip so I can include him to the story Cute

(Aug. 11, 2013  10:54 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Ok but good so far

This battle is going to get heated. Tongue_out I am basing it off of one of the greatest battles of movie entertainment history, not a real beybattle but still :I
(Aug. 11, 2013  11:04 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Awesome to bad not a real battle though rh.

Yeah :I
The battle that's about to happen is
a bey batte but it's based off of something tthat is not I mean

(Aug. 11, 2013  11:08 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Tell me about it.

Sorry, no spoilers :I

Try not to wrote small posts I don't want you to get into trouble.
(Aug. 11, 2013  11:13 PM)jacolal Wrote:

Try not to wrote small posts I don't want you to get into trouble.

I don't think that will get him in trouble. Just saying the word " K." Or " cool. " Maybe but i think he's okay

(Aug. 11, 2013  11:14 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Lol what I didn't understand that last part.

Last part of what?
No I've seen it happen and you should be more thoughtful about what you write
(Aug. 11, 2013  11:20 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Nvm so hows the writing going so far.

It's doing good. The battle against Shonen is just starting to heat up.
Hey guys, just looking for some user feedback: Who do you want to win the battle, Christian or Shonen?
Shonen because imagine the battle between ace and shonen .brother vs sister and if then end a tie that's going to be interesting.
(Aug. 11, 2013  11:34 PM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Shonen because imagine the battle between ace and shonen .brother vs sister and if then end a tie that's going to be interesting.

Yup. And a main character who isn't first place in a battle is a rare occurrence.
How about I bet my sister but gives my position to you because ace fosent care for the position because he only cares about as long as he gets to battle.
(Aug. 12, 2013  12:12 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: How about I bet my sister but gives my position to you because ace fosent care for the position because he only cares about as long as he gets to battle.

Nobody is giving any position to anyone >:I Besides I havent decided if she will be the winner yet or not