The Last King- A beyblade story (Accepting character requests.)

i prefer gravity and earth
these please me and xuan wu (the monster my bey is based of of ) is a tortoise not a sea turtle so i enjoy it
When will the next chapter be up?
(Aug. 07, 2013  10:17 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: When will the next chapter be up?

I'm not sure. I was writing it now, but I felt like nobody was reading it so I took a break. I can keep going however.
(Aug. 07, 2013  10:30 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote:

I'm not sure. I was writing it now, but I felt like nobody was reading it so I took a break. I can keep going however.

please don't rush, we can wait for a good story
Rushing will just decrease the stories quality. Make it as good as possible and take as much time as you need! Your writing multiple chapters a day. Most things like this are weekly! Yours is daily!
(Aug. 07, 2013  10:37 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Rushing will just decrease the stories quality. Make it as good as possible and take as much time as you need! Your writing multiple chapters a day. Most things like this are weekly! Yours is daily!

Yeah it's just that well, I started yesterday for one. And I'm not really rushing, it's just like when i write I can't just stop here and there, it's hard not to write as much as possible :l Besides I'm planning on nearly 100 chapters for this rofl so 5 chapters at a time seems okay :l. Anytime I write stories other than beyblade I just think about what I should put, then i write it.

(Aug. 07, 2013  10:35 PM)Ifrit Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2013  10:30 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote:

please don't rush, we can wait for a good story

Ok ty. I don't consider it rushing, just writing because I was asked to, but alright.

Though sense you guys are concerned about me rushing, I will take a few days to work on editing it to the top potential.
a few spelling errors.
(Aug. 08, 2013  12:00 AM)AZL Wrote: a few spelling errors.

Yeah Ik I'm not the best speller. I am working on it >:I
Just to be specific Leone is spelled Leone.
(Aug. 08, 2013  12:08 AM)AZL Wrote: Just to be specific Leone is spelled Leone.

Oh my glob it is? I never knew that o_o

(Aug. 08, 2013  12:19 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Awesome let see what ace will do next hmm

Probobally be against me in the round for Leader Tongue_out
(Aug. 08, 2013  12:56 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote:

(Aug. 08, 2013  12:19 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Awesome let see what ace will do next hmm

lol your gonna win probably
(Aug. 08, 2013  1:30 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  12:56 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote:

<_< ( Is not a man for spoliers. )
(Aug. 08, 2013  1:46 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  1:30 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  12:56 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: Oh my glob it is? I never knew that o_o

I said probably remember its still night time ace will not give up and can you let him repair his bey.
(Aug. 08, 2013  1:49 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  1:46 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  1:30 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: lol your gonna win probably

I said probably remember its still night time ace will not give up and can you let him repair his bey.

His bey isn't really damaged. :l
(Aug. 08, 2013  5:05 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  1:49 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  1:46 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: <_< ( Is not a man for spoliers. )

His bey isn't really damaged. :l

true it is just chipped
Attention all readers: I feel that have relaxed my brain enough and I also have had huge inspiration from a irl battle. Tomorrow I will get working on chapter 5 and probobally finish it. Also due to a frequent request for characters to be in love with one another, I will attempt to add a relationship or two Chocked_2(what is with you people and love? XD)
Thanks I've been dieng to read your amazing story I miss the Ever day entry bro your amazing and yes Romance is awesome.
Ohh I just love love!Joyful_2 especially in stories/movies!Tongue_out But I've never seen love in a beyblade story!?Smile I'm interested in this!Smile
Hey I'm just giving a character I made for a beyblade story but never actually used it so here it is -
Name: Jake Stear
Beyblade Name: Torch Kronos
Type: Balance
Element: Fire
Appearance: Half phoenix - Half Titan
Special moves: Phoenix Flaming shield, Devil's Horns, Inferno of trickery
Clear Wheel: Dark Red with black

Character Bio: 13 yrs old. He is a strong beyblader (so far undefeated) and has a backstory, if you accept, I will pm it to you.

Pheonix Flaming Shield - The bey's speed increases as the performance tip chance to become sharp and the bey makes a shield of fire from the friction produced.
Devil's Horns - The fusion wheel/ metal frame combines with the pc frame as the performance tip turns into rubber flat. The bey gives a full on smash attack with low recoil effect.
Inferno of trickery: Creates an inferno, which the bey climbs, the inferno sucks the opponent's bey in, forcing it to climb the inferno; but the torch kronos isn't there! it is at the bottom... it turns the inferno upside down, blasting the opponent's bey face first into the the base of the stadium, effectively resulting in a stadium out.
(Aug. 11, 2013  5:39 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Thanks I've been dieng to read your amazing story I miss the Ever day entry bro your amazing and yes Romance is awesome.

I am so sorry for my loss of the daily entry. A couple of readers didn't like the fact that I made so many chapters in days, and I try to do what the readers want mostly, but the pace I was doing it at was the right pace for me. It is too painful to have to wait to keep writing :I I will get to writing the story right now. You may see frequent updates as I write.

(Aug. 11, 2013  6:03 PM)jacolal Wrote: Hey I'm just giving a character I made for a beyblade story but never actually used it so here it is -
Name: Jake Stear
Beyblade Name: Torch Kronos
Type: Balance
Element: Fire
Appearance: Half phoenix - Half Titan
Special moves: Phoenix Flaming shield, Devil's Horns, Inferno of trickery
Clear Wheel: Dark Red with black

Character Bio: 13 yrs old. He is a strong beyblader (so far undefeated) and has a backstory, if you accept, I will pm it to you.

Pheonix Flaming Shield - The bey's speed increases as the performance tip chance to become sharp and the bey makes a shield of fire from the friction produced.
Devil's Horns - The fusion wheel/ metal frame combines with the pc frame as the performance tip turns into rubber flat. The bey gives a full on smash attack with low recoil effect.
Inferno of trickery: Creates an inferno, which the bey climbs, the inferno sucks the opponent's bey in, forcing it to climb the inferno; but the torch kronos isn't there! it is at the bottom... it turns the inferno upside down, blasting the opponent's bey face first into the the base of the stadium, effectively resulting in a stadium out.
I cannot accept this because I do not know the names of the track and tip your bey has. As soon as you tell me that I can consider adding it to the story

(Aug. 11, 2013  5:47 AM)ryukiba Wrote: Ohh I just love love!Joyful_2 especially in stories/movies!Tongue_out But I've never seen love in a beyblade story!?Smile I'm interested in this!Smile

Yeah Tongue_out I don't want Christian to be in love with someone until later chapters, because the main character can't be in love so fast :l
I can reply to your comments while I write the story, so feel free to ask anything.