The Kingdom Hearts Thread

(Jul. 04, 2009  2:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: amano is leagues beyond nomura

Oh well, I still prefer Tetsuya-sensei. I saw one of Amano's versions of X and that, unfortunately, I did not prefer. But Yuna looks pretty. However, Tidus looks feminine.Chocked_2

.jpg   ff10amano06.jpg (Size: 28.72 KB / Downloads: 94)
all of amano's character designs look feminine, it's not like nomura's designs are the epitome of masculinity
Toriyama should design the characters, that way they'd all look like Goku, Bulma, and Majin Boo.
(Jul. 04, 2009  2:48 AM)To Wrote: Toriyama should design the characters, that way they'd all look like Goku, Bulma, and Majin Boo.

But ain't he working on Dragon Quest. And no way would I let him do KH. Too wierd to imagine.
(Jul. 04, 2009  2:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: all of amano's character designs look feminine, it's not like nomura's designs are the epitome of masculinity

They are both good in their own areas but i can't imagine Sora being so ... like that.
(Jul. 04, 2009  2:48 AM)To Wrote: Toriyama should design the characters, that way they'd all look like Goku, Bulma, and Majin Boo.

[Image: 2u56k38.jpg]
'You're too foolish Xemnas, you underestimated the power of the Saiyan race."
was hoping for toriyama-donald, but i'll take it
(Jul. 04, 2009  3:09 AM)Crimson Wrote: [Image: 2u56k38.jpg]
'You're too foolish Xemnas, you underestimated the power of the Saiyan race."

OMG! That was what I was thinking! The horror!!! Those beautiful eyes!!! GONE!
(Jul. 04, 2009  3:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: was hoping for toriyama-donald, but i'll take it

[Image: vzde8h.jpg]
This is the best you're getting.
Toriyama does draw more then just testerone enriched men you know.
(Jul. 04, 2009  3:22 AM)To Wrote: Toriyama does draw more then just testerone enriched men you know.

[Image: mrpopo.jpg]
(Jul. 04, 2009  3:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: mrpopo.jpg]

HAHAHAHA that was hilarious.
(Jul. 04, 2009  3:19 AM)Crimson Wrote: [Image: vzde8h.jpg]
This is the best you're getting.

Lmao to this one and the other one, love it.

As for the whole thing about having a KH4, no way, that would be going way to far with it, it only need KH3 and then that is enough.
(Jul. 03, 2009  7:11 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Excuse me, Anime land? BBS is going to be serious like 358/2 was. The games have its fun side but it also has its serious sides. And anime is not shown in KH.
Uh KH was pretty much an Anime throughout the entire game dude.
(Jul. 04, 2009  11:12 PM)Sam Wrote: Uh KH was pretty much an Anime throughout the entire game dude.

Well, there is a manga for it, I couldn't tell you if it is before or after the game though. I would guess before since most mangas normally are, depending.
You know, I meant more so early DragonBall, and Dr. Slump, but hey, if Mr. Popo's good too.
(Jul. 04, 2009  11:12 PM)Sam Wrote: Uh KH was pretty much an Anime throughout the entire game dude.

Oh well, I like anime so ne~~ Oh and apparently there might be a KH anime.
theres already a manga...so... and if tetsuyas not gonna work on ff...well they already had a seperate team for the online division...lol
you'd be shocked to hear that final fantasy managed just fine before nomura showed up
(Jul. 06, 2009  9:24 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: you'd be shocked to hear that final fantasy managed just fine before nomura showed up

WHAT? FFVII and FFX were just way too awesome to be assessed. That is so mean, saying that Tetsuya is like a nuisance. Angry
(Jul. 06, 2009  1:05 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: WHAT? FFVII and FFX were just way too awesome to be assessed. That is so mean, saying that Tetsuya is like a nuisance. Angry

final fantasy ix was my favourite and i don't think nomura was very involved in it
(Jul. 06, 2009  4:08 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: final fantasy ix was my favourite and i don't think nomura was very involved in it

FF9.. Wasn't that the one with the kid who had a cat tail? Yeah, and Tetsuya had nothing to do with it.
(Jul. 06, 2009  4:11 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: FF9.. Wasn't that the one with the kid who had a cat tail? Yeah, and Tetsuya had nothing to do with it.

a monkey tail

some obvious dragon ball inspiration there
(Jul. 06, 2009  4:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: some obvious dragon ball inspiration there
And he even has a limit break in Dissidia where he turns into a monkey thing. DBZ reference!!!