The Kingdom Hearts Thread

nah not rly shocked lol. but i dont think theyd get far without uematsu...
Zidane was ok......but i prefer vivi...best ff character ever tho: Zarrox (FFXI me! =D)
(Jul. 07, 2009  12:06 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: nah not rly shocked lol. but i dont think theyd get far without uematsu...
Zidane was ok......but i prefer vivi...best ff character ever tho: Zarrox (FFXI me! =D)

Not shocked? But, ahh forget it. Tetsuya is way better with the KH series but I liked his FF games he made.
DragonBall is loosely based on the monkey king chinese legend, The Journey To The West. Goku himself is loosely based on Son Wuokong, the monkey king.
lol Gotens better than them all! wen he was young
dragonsclaw who are the dudes in ur sig?
(Jul. 07, 2009  12:04 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: And he even has a limit break in Dissidia where he turns into a monkey thing. DBZ reference!!!

Aren't you thinking of Kuja because I don't think Zidane goes like that. FF9 was the best FF game so far though, hell, the best Square-enix game so far.
(Jul. 07, 2009  5:58 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: lol Gotens better than them all! wen he was young
dragonsclaw who are the dudes in ur sig?

Hmm oh the "dudes" in my sig are the
royal knights off digimon and they are all either royal or dragon type! Grin
(Jul. 07, 2009  9:40 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Aren't you thinking of Kuja because I don't think Zidane goes like that. FF9 was the best FF game so far though, hell, the best Square-enix game so far.

Nope, it was definitely Zidane. I remember that monkey limit anywhere.
Since this thread is going on to more Square Enix matters, should I change it to the Square Enix Thread?
(Jul. 05, 2009  3:07 PM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Oh well, I like anime so ne~~ Oh and apparently there might be a KH anime.

Source?
(Jul. 08, 2009  2:01 AM)fragbait Wrote: Source?

Famitsu Magazine and this

In June 2002 Disney announced tentative plans to develop a Kingdom Hearts animation. Now Anime News Service reports that Kingdom Hearts II game director Tetsuya Nomura has mentioned in an unidentified magazine published outside of Japan that the Kingdom Hearts animation may be a theatrical film.

According to an interview with Square's Tetsuya Nomura (director of Kingdom Hearts II and Final Fantasy VII Advent Children) in an uncited overseas (outside Japan) magazine, an animation based on the game maybe forthcoming in the format of a theatrical film.

And I said maybe..
Link to the Famitsu article? Also, even maybes are usually based in fact.
Well, I don't have the link but it is one the KH Ultimania Website. I remember reading something like that but yeah im not sure.
(Jul. 08, 2009  3:59 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Well, I don't have the link but it is one the KH Ultimania Website. I remember reading something like that but yeah im not sure.

IF you mean

http://www.kh2.co.uk/

Then I dunno what you are talking about. I searched the site and found nothing.
(Jul. 08, 2009  4:03 AM)fragbait Wrote: IF you mean

http://www.kh2.co.uk/

Then I dunno what you are talking about. I searched the site and found nothing.

Yeah, that site. I was in the archives and archive of news but I read that last year but I saw on another site that it was coming into plan. So im like what?
cool they look cool. and i personally think that Kingdom hearts is the best yet,
(Jul. 08, 2009  2:23 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: cool they look cool. and i personally think that Kingdom hearts is the best yet,

For me, that is so trueJoyful_2
(Jul. 08, 2009  4:05 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Yeah, that site. I was in the archives and archive of news but I read that last year but I saw on another site that it was coming into plan. So im like what?

Yeah, its kinda funny. I saw a Fanmade anime trailer but that was it. I'll see if I can dig it up again.
kingdom hearts is weird but cool althoug 1 was way harder than 2 but i only played 1 and 2
(Jul. 08, 2009  5:43 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: kingdom hearts is weird but cool althoug 1 was way harder than 2 but i only played 1 and 2

1 is harder than two, mostly because it's a slower game with not as many combat options.

KH2: Infinite air combo? yes plz
The hardest parts of each KH games for me...

KH: Oogie Boogie/ Dark Riku

COM: Axel

KH2: Xaldin

No enemies were hard in 358/2
dark riku kicked my carp so many times in KH
The hardest part of all Kingdom Hearts games for me is when Sora speaks. I don't like the "I can see dead people" kid.
(Jul. 09, 2009  4:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: dark riku kicked my carp so many times in KH

I know!!! He moved so fast, he was dancing around and he always did those special attacks! UHH. But NO~~when Xehanort's heartless comes out, he's weak. I mean, jeez. When you take control of a 15-yr-old body you are strong but when you go to your original form, you are weak as. My rant is over.
(Jul. 09, 2009  4:52 AM)To Wrote: The hardest part of all Kingdom Hearts games for me is when Sora speaks. I don't like the "I can see dead people" kid.

get out
(Jul. 09, 2009  4:52 AM)To Wrote: The hardest part of all Kingdom Hearts games for me is when Sora speaks. I don't like the "I can see dead people" kid.

What?
Joystiq Wrote:The Keyblade weapon, despite being an early component of the game, was not Nomura's first idea for a signature weapon. "Actually," he said, "the first weapon I showed Disney was a chainsaw. It was this chainsaw-like weapon that I had a rough sketch of when I first showed my concepts to Disney."

Disney reacted pretty much like you would expect Disney executives to react to the heavy use of a chainsaw in a game about Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck: "Everyone got this scrunched-up look on their face and nobody said a word in the entire room. Dead silence. And I thought 'No, I guess this wouldn't work, huh?'"

nomura is an idiot

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/07/08/nomura.../#comments