The Hero's Of Olympus [Mark of Athena's out!]

Poll: Do you Like These books?

Yes
91.67%
No
8.33%
Total: 100% 12 vote(s)
(Oct. 06, 2012  1:15 AM)beybladefoever Wrote: ahh! I need to get it now!!!
Wait till next fall >.>

I cant thats another year!Crying No more off topic
good books, very good books. Its one of the few series that can hold my attention span of a goldfish.
lol, goldfishes have 3 sec attention fan. Mark of Athena is great just got it today!
Thats out!!! Ill have to blow the little money i have on it!!!!

My to worst qualities 1) My three second attention span
2) Money burns a hole in my pocket
haha! It's twenty dollars at Barnes and Noble.
Just finished reading the MoA for the second time. Timing myself, I finished the first read through in around 4 hours (I thought that was pretty good, considering...). All I have to say before switching to spoilers is...woah.
Spoiler Alert (Click to View)
(Oct. 06, 2012  2:06 AM)Sparta Wrote: Just finished reading the MoA for the second time. Timing myself, I finished the first read through in around 4 hours (I thought that was pretty good, considering...). All I have to say before switching to spoilers is...woah.
Mah,there's supposed to be 5/6 in the series

(Oct. 06, 2012  2:08 AM)MexaMaster Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2012  2:06 AM)Sparta Wrote: Just finished reading the MoA for the second time. Timing myself, I finished the first read through in around 4 hours (I thought that was pretty good, considering...). All I have to say before switching to spoilers is...woah.

I dont think that was ever confirmed.
(Oct. 06, 2012  2:23 AM)SolGloActivatur Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2012  2:08 AM)MexaMaster Wrote:

I dont think that was ever confirmed.
Well,it was the same amount of books as "Percy Jackson And The Olympians"and this a continuation of the series so...

(Oct. 06, 2012  2:35 AM)SolGloActivatur Wrote: That doesnt mean anything at all
Its just logic XD

ANYWAY,I would kindly ask for discussion to be about TMOA and then The House Of Hades
Rick Riordan said he wants to continue the series farther
(Oct. 06, 2012  2:38 AM)beybladefoever Wrote: Rick Riordan said he wants to continue the series farter
Do you mean farther? That's gross.
Okay just finished reading and let me say it was, EPIC. Anyone who hasn't read it needs to!
Yes,it was quite epic.

I nearly cryed when Percabeth fell in to Tartarus "
That was an emotional moment for me. XD. Anyway, who built the model of the Aargo 2 that came with the book?
I beleive Rick Riordan thought of anything...And that's why he's my "Hero Of Olympus"lol
You should put that into spoilers, MexaMaster.

But yes, it was tear-jerking moment.

Um... already a thread for this.... http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Heroes-Of-Olympus
( If only I had the power to close this thread... Wink )