Heroes Of Olympus

disclaimer (Click to View)
Rather than discussing in the Percy Jackson thread, i think it would be better for a completely new thread rather than having to put everything in spoilers.
Definately a good series; looks like these are the 7 heroes:
Percy
Jason
Leo
Piper
Hazel
Frank
Annabeth or Reyna.
I want to say Nico, but i think he won't be, i think he has another role to play.
Well, has Annabeth or Reyna been confirmed to be one of the seven? Well, I can't wait for The Mark of Athena (or whatever it's called).
I love me some Nico! I don't have the son of neptune yet but I might get ti this weekend.
(Oct. 28, 2011  12:28 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Well, has Annabeth or Reyna been confirmed to be one of the seven? Well, I can't wait for The Mark of Athena (or whatever it's called).

Read disclaimer because this has spoilers

Annabeth, yes, she said she's coming with them on the boat, and when at the final part when the boat comes to camp jupiter, theres 4 heoes in the boat.
i wonder who the 7th will be and nico will be the angel of death since has last name means angel and i can`t believe percy & annabeth fell into tarturas cause of arachne`s weakening floors.
(Nov. 04, 2012  9:31 AM)The Dark Spirit Wrote: i wonder who the 7th will be and nico will be the angel of death since has last name means angel and i can`t believe percy & annabeth fell into tarturas cause of arachne`s weakening floors.

There's already seven, Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, Leo, and Piper, and don't spoil it for others, man.
The mark of Athena is out!! Smile
My guess would be that Annabeth is the 7th. Nico's probably gonna have some story line that breaks off... and then in the last book comes together.
The mark of athena came out on Oct.2, I've read it and the end is shocking.
Well, it hadn't in the UK! xD
It has came out a while ago, I got it and Read it.

Really good plot twist, surprised yet again!
Well, surprisingly, PJ/KC/HO are/is the only book(s) that have never been spoiled for me xD
((I never found out the plot early from someone -__-. This fact greatly ruined the 3rd Hunger Games for me Crying)
I hope that Grover has a part to play. I read the first part of it in the book shop (hehe) and I found out that Reyna and Annabeth end up becoming friends. I really want to read the book NOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Okay so the book is suppose to come in mid november here .i am searching for pdf's but i can't find one.Anyone know a good pdf
haha, I've got to wait atleast another few weeks ; It's pretty high up on my X-Mas list xD