The HardcoreLittleChick is come. WBOftw.

Yes. The Subject says it all.

I am one of the newest members of the WBO community. My on-going love affair with Beyblade started when I was around 12 years old. I'll be 19 in two weeks. I'm an Arts and English major. You do the math. (It's a long freekin' time.)
And similarly to most female beyblade fans, my love affair REALLY started with Kai and Ray. No surprise. At all. *really hopes they don't ban all vapid-kai/ray-fans*...

What's so bloody interesting about myself? Well, I'm probably about as geeky as everyone else on this site. I'm average looking, I'd say, regardless of other people's opinions --God knows I never listen. Impervious to criticism, that I am. It says so in my chinese horoscope. (lol) Anyway...

Right. Sorry. Interesting? Hardly. Snarky and cynical? More often than not.

So, I started writing fan fics oh~so long ago. (Ew. That rhymed. Shoot me.)
God, it's been forever since I've written a fan-fic. I'm pretty sure my old one sucked. (I dunno. I haven't read it in 5 years. XDD) But I kinda want to get back into fan-fic writing now that I'm totally not in school anymore. I can guarantee that I'm a much better writer now, in any case. You will hear more from me in the coming weeks.

I also have a crappy AMV for beyblade made with a song by Soilwork.
Made it when I was 15 or 16, then eventually posted it on Youtube. Check it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRgRPcxKZFA

Reader: ANYTHING RELEVANT TO NOW?
HLC: ... Oh right.
Anyway, I live in Canada. I beez frum da Hammah! (Hamilton, ON ftw)

All of you going to AN2010, BEWARE. I WILL BE THERE. (Goddammit. Not again.)

So entering that tournament! That way I can feel adequate by beating all of the 12 year olds at a childrens game. I can show dem my aw3sum bayblading skillz. Hap(piness) all around!

LOL (get it)*? XD O.o

I'll be in touch Beyblade community. You can bet Duke Devlin's sweet a$$ on that! (Yay YGOTAB references)

And what's wrong with a$$? I hate using dollar signs. >>; What did Duke Devlin's hiney ever do to you?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

XD HA! I love the pidture you attached! its one of my favs!! ^^ ... you really went overboard in introducing yourself >w< but thats cool!! Im kinda new too, but welcome anyway! And my beyblade love also started with Kai and Ray... well... more Kai than Ray... ^^"
LOL yeah. Always with the more Kai than Ray. Humanoid-cat people need love too. But I agree, and am in the same boat.
Thank you for the welcome. I only go overboard because I need to entertain myself. Hopelessly need to entertain myself...

...Yeesh. >>;

XD
Hey another member from the GTA (Mississauga here). AN is a great tournament and the more the merrier.

Given any thought to MFB?
(Mar. 08, 2010  6:38 AM)HardcoreLilChic Wrote: LOL yeah. Always with the more Kai than Ray. Humanoid-cat people need love too. But I agree, and am in the same boat.
Thank you for the welcome. I only go overboard because I need to entertain myself. Hopelessly need to entertain myself...

...Yeesh. >>;

XD

I COMPELTELY agree! I'd do that to entertain myself, then i'd get really bored, and leave what ever im doing half finished, making no sense, then i'd just have to erase everything that took me 10 minutes to do .... sorry if im not making sense... just trying to entertain myself Cute and you're welcome for the.. welcome Pinching_eyes
By the way! I think MFB is Metal Fight Beyblade, sorry if i'm spamming ^^"
LOL. BTW. If you see, it says carp. not $$. Why does it say carp? I CLEARLY TYPED A$$.
HOLY- im confused..... .. oh! ha! I get it! XD nice~!
OH LOL! I love Metal Fight Beyblade. I'm a total fan. I just wish I understood Japanese so I could watch more episodes than there are subbed ones. Ginga is adorable!!! I just wish they'd have a small arc with older Bladebreaker cameos! Srsly. An older Kai, Ray, Tyson, Max, and Kenny would be hott.

But Clay Aries disappoints me, as I am a now disappointed Aries myself. WHERE IS THE FIIIIREE??? HULLO. Leading sign in the Zodiac ppl. *is disappointed*.
(Mar. 08, 2010  6:46 AM)HardcoreLilChic Wrote: LOL. BTW. If you see, it says carp. not $$. Why does it say carp? I CLEARLY TYPED A$$.

It's the word filter on this site. Since at the end of the day beyblade is a game aimed at a younger crowd a word filter was put in place.
Makes sense. Fair enough. I tend to type, then think. XD
Welcome HardcoreLilchic it's nice to know another girl here though I'm not a blader but I am a dueist ish.
Welcome to the WBO! I haven't really seen an introduction like this in a long time Tongue_out. I hope you become an active member at WBO! And MFB is the new series (which is already out in Japan) of Beyblade. Look at Beywiki for more info on it. It's being released worldwide as well.
If you're looking to school a bunch of little kids @ AN, you will probably be disappointed. Majority of us are your age, or older. Although I suppose the release of the new series may draw people. I don't really expect there to be much time to advertise the tournament to new faces after the new toy release.

The Toronto area really is a hot spot for beybladers. I dunno why, but it is pretty awesome.
Welcome.You should "hol' yar' horses" with the vocabulary you use, it may be confusing to Foreighn people.But ,keep on beyblading!
(Mar. 08, 2010  4:11 PM)BlueTsunami Wrote: Welcome.You should "hol' yar' horses" with the vocabulary you use, it may be confusing to Foreighn people.But ,keep on beyblading!

Mm, I know what you mean but something doesn't feel right about actually asking people to dumb down. At the end of the day, it is an English forum, and it's quite refreshing for me at least to see posts with coherent english. And commas, she actually uses commas. :')

In any case, Welcome to the WBO 'HardcoreLittleChick', hope you make lots of friends and all. : )
Welcome!
Welcome to the WBO, enjoy! Smile