The Greatest Gaming Hero

I can't belive that Mario is losing against Gordon Freeman in the finals
I still can't believe that Link lost to Gordan Freeman, I honestly thought it would have been Link and Mario in the final.
haha Parappa got 9.9% that game was pretty epic xD
theres no tekken charathers in it D;
Would you really class any Tekken characters as heroes though? Most of their motives are either based around revenge, or greed.
Many of them could be argued as anti-heroes, but the closest thing Tekken has had to a hero is most probably Marshal Law.
I think Mario would win
hmmm is sora in there? he is the best hands down
(Sep. 23, 2009  9:56 PM)Dragoon GT Wrote: Kuja is a monkey and he looks like a girl!

you're a huge idiot, kuja's vanity complex was part of his character as a villian

also i wasn't aware being effeminate discredited you from being a good villian (sephiroth isn't exactly masculine)

also i guess like every saiya-jin villian from dbz sucked too since they were "monkeys"
(Oct. 10, 2009  12:24 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: I still can't believe that Link lost to Gordan Freeman, I honestly thought it would have been Link and Mario in the final.

It probably would have been.
But Valve told its users to vote for Gordan Freeman.
And as the results show, Valve has good numbers on their side.
it's because everyone is bitter at nintendo now
(Oct. 10, 2009  12:57 PM)Dirge Wrote: haha Parappa got 9.9% that game was pretty epic xD

91.1% of people voted wrong.
how has there not been a new parappa game considering the resurgence of the music genre
(Oct. 10, 2009  10:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: how has there not been a new parappa game considering the resurgence of the music genre

The guy who made Parappa decided to make a Wii Game that ended up selling 5 copies and was critically panned (Major Majectic's Minor March or something).

Sony celebrated it's 10th Anniversary with an enhanced port for PSP with some new songs.
(Oct. 11, 2009  2:16 AM)To Wrote: The guy who made Parappa decided to make a Wii Game that ended up selling 5 copies and was critically panned (Major Majectic's Minor March or something).

Sony celebrated it's 10th Anniversary with an enhanced port for PSP with some new songs.

Which was awesome, BTW, got it in the Bargain Bin a while back, when times were a little better. Really worth a replay, especially if you grew up with that game. Ah, the late nights...

But, Freeman VS Mario? My votes on Freeman.
(Oct. 10, 2009  10:09 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: you're a huge idiot, kuja's vanity complex was part of his character as a villian

also i wasn't aware being effeminate discredited you from being a good villian (sephiroth isn't exactly masculine)

also i guess like every saiya-jin villian from dbz sucked too since they were "monkeys"

Kuja was not the best Final Fantasy villian.
Kuja would of been better if he did not have a tail but since he dose he's a girly monkey.
Noooo! Gordon Freeman is winning. Mario should win.
I already lost faith in this poll when Link lost to Gordon Freeman.

I assume that the Nintendo fans were just too busy playing console games to get on their computer and vote.
I thought Link would end up in the finals with Mario.
I wanted Snake to face Clould in the finals.
(Oct. 15, 2009  6:21 PM)Dragoon GT Wrote: I thought Link would end up in the finals with Mario.
I wanted Snake to face Clould in the finals.

Link vs. Mario would have been fantastic.
(Oct. 15, 2009  11:17 AM)Dragoon GT Wrote: Noooo! Gordon Freeman is winning. Mario should win.

Gordan Freeman defeated alien invaders with a crowbar.
Mario steps on turtles.
(Oct. 15, 2009  11:50 PM)fragbait Wrote: Gordan Freeman defeated alien invaders with a crowbar.
Mario steps on turtles.

How many princesses has Freeman saved?
(Oct. 16, 2009  12:23 AM)Minion Wrote: How many princesses has Freeman saved?

All of the princesses on earth.
Mario saved one. And does shrooms.
(Oct. 12, 2009  6:44 PM)Dragoon GT Wrote: Kuja was not the best Final Fantasy villian.
Kuja would of been better if he did not have a tail but since he dose he's a girly monkey.

i never claimed kuja was the best final fantasy villian

also get out
(Oct. 16, 2009  12:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i never claimed kuja was the best final fantasy villian

He's pretty close though.
Gordon Freeman... How on earth can anyone with the name "Gordon" be the greatest hero of all time ffs!?