The Greatest Gaming Hero

(Oct. 16, 2009  1:39 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Gordon Freeman... How on earth can anyone with the name "Gordon" be the greatest hero of all time ffs!?

what? Wut!?
Gordon is just such a generic name, it just sounds like a name for office workers and bankers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3ogYg05e_Q
This doesn't really aid his situation.
(Oct. 16, 2009  1:56 AM)theflightyellz Wrote: Gordon is just such a generic name, it just sounds like a name for office workers and bankers.

yes, definitely not unique like mario
I'm not exactly a Mario fan either being honest :\
When was the last time you saw him unblock a kitchen sink, or debung a toilet?
Worst plumber I've ever heard of.
LINK IS THE GODDAMN (BATMAN) HERO OF TIME.

I really just don't see GF's Crowbar being able to take out Link's Master Sword.

I have a triforce plaque, a wind waker shield, a toy sword, and majora's mask hanging on my wall. I sold my 2 or 3 year old white DS, and spent $40 more just to get the gold version with the triforce on it, and I recently cosplayed WW Link. So, I may have a slight bias on the matter.
I'm so voting for Gordon.

Gravity Gun is the shiz.
(Oct. 15, 2009  11:50 PM)fragbait Wrote: Gordan Freeman defeated alien invaders with a crowbar.
Mario steps on turtles.

Well I didn't want Mario to win I wanted Snake to win and Snake is a much bigger hero than Gordan Freeman. I voted For Mario because Gordan is not a real hero, he made the problem so that makes him a bit of a bad guy.
(Oct. 16, 2009  2:44 PM)JB Stardust770 Wrote: TIDUS!

[Image: circle-01.jpg]
(Oct. 16, 2009  4:02 AM)Minion Wrote: LINK IS THE GODDAMN (BATMAN) HERO OF TIME.

I really just don't see GF's Crowbar being able to take out Link's Master Sword.

I have a triforce plaque, a wind waker shield, a toy sword, and majora's mask hanging on my wall. I sold my 2 or 3 year old white DS, and spent $40 more just to get the gold version with the triforce on it, and I recently cosplayed WW Link. So, I may have a slight bias on the matter.

Pics.
(Oct. 16, 2009  9:30 AM)Dragoon GT Wrote: Well I didn't want Mario to win I wanted Snake to win and Snake is a much bigger hero than Gordan Freeman. I voted For Mario because Gordan is not a real hero, he made the problem so that makes him a bit of a bad guy.

Gordan didn't make the problem, he was simply doing his job. Plus, I'm willing to bet that G-Man has a lot more to do with it than Gordan did. I haven't played through HL2 yet so if there's something there I dunno.

(Oct. 17, 2009  12:53 AM)To Wrote: [Image: circle-01.jpg]

We have a winner.
I am really confused as to where parappa the rappa fits into this conversation.
[Image: 5276875.th.jpg]
Boots with da fur!

In other words awesome.
(Oct. 17, 2009  3:20 PM)Minion Wrote: I am really confused as to where parappa the rappa fits into this conversation.
[Image: 5276875.th.jpg]

Parappa is greatest gaming hero.
(Oct. 17, 2009  5:15 PM)fragbait Wrote: Parappa is greatest gaming hero.

If Parappa is the best gaming hero then why did a plumber called Mario beat him.
Chill out man. You're getting pretty tense over such menial things.
(Oct. 17, 2009  5:40 PM)Dragoon GT Wrote: If Parappa is the best gaming hero then why did a plumber called Mario beat him.

Mario beat him?
BullCarp. Stupid Gamespot fans....Freeman FTW.

Well....
Maybe it's time for our own poll.
if you unironically think parappa the rapper is a greater gaming hero than mario there's actually something wrong with you
(Oct. 17, 2009  6:18 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: if you unironically think parappa the rapper is a greater gaming hero than mario there's actually something wrong with you

Mute's don't have soul. Parappa has soul.
(Oct. 17, 2009  6:21 PM)To Wrote: Mute's don't have soul. Parappa has soul.

in what universe is mario mute?

"wah! hoohoo! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
(Oct. 17, 2009  6:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: in what universe is mario mute?

"wah! hoohoo! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

get out
Well Gorden Freeman won Grin I love the Half Life series and no one beats a man with a crowbar and an MIT degree.
(Oct. 17, 2009  7:14 PM)Litrid Wrote: Well Gorden Freeman won Grin I love the Half Life series and no one beats a man with a crowbar and an MIT degree.

d{-.-]b I approve this.
I don't actually thing he's the greatest Gaming hero, but if there was a Hip Hop Hero video game he would be the final boss.
(Oct. 17, 2009  6:02 PM)Khel Wrote: Chill out man. You're getting pretty tense over such menial things.

Soz