The Greatest Combo EVER MADE! (Unbeatable)

(Feb. 23, 2019  10:06 PM)boltoms Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2019  12:25 AM)K1D Wrote: Wow, another useless spam thread based on boltoms complaining about a dangerous part being banned. Spam should only exist as weird canned meat.

The amount of butthurt in this comment is undeniable. Don't be mad that you don't have the courage to crush your opponents. To all the nay-sayers and the little crybaby ninny-muggin's that still want the 12 disc framed. We will free the 12. Oh yes we will. We will watch thy mother's embrace as you cry at the shattered remains of your inferior combos.

Till then! And to all my non-butthurt non-virgin readers, we continue our fight to free the 12! FIGHT ON MY YOUNG WARRIORS!

This combo and controversy would be quality video content xD
(Feb. 22, 2019  12:25 AM)K1D Wrote: Wow, another useless spam thread based on boltoms complaining about a dangerous part being banned. Spam should only exist as weird canned meat.

The amount of butthurt in this comment is undeniable. Don't be mad that you don't have the courage to crush your opponents. To all the nay-sayers and the little crybaby ninny-muggin's that still want the 12 disc framed. We will free the 12. Oh yes we will. We will watch thy mother's embrace as you cry at the shattered remains of your inferior combos.

Till then! And to all my non-butthurt non-virgin readers, we continue our fight to free the 12! FIGHT ON MY YOUNG WARRIORS!
We shall destroy BEYBLADES! Smile
When I saw the title, I immediately thought it was going to be your Legend Spriggan combo. I was wrong.

"non-virgin"
Dude, we're talking on a beyblade forum. At least 85% of us are virgins
If you'd like to post about a combo and claim that it is the "greatest", please at least do so in the appropriate forum and back up your claims with test results using our formatting rules found here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-P...ting-Rules

Thank you!