The Godzilla Topic

[Image: godzilla-walks.jpg] a rare look of the offset seems godzilla has a date with the 50 foot woman jk jk but this is history here as many gag shots such as these were taken
I hear it was horrible, for the guy inside the suit. Apparently, he couldn't see anything and it was hot as hell (To the point that he passed out, once)

I find odd that he would be willing to put on that torture-suit to take gag shots, but it's totally worth it XD
(Apr. 06, 2011  12:21 AM)Dude Wrote: I hear it was horrible, for the guy inside the suit. Apparently, he couldn't see anything and it was hot as hell (To the point that he passed out, once)

I find odd that he would be willing to put on that torture-suit to take gag shots, but it's totally worth it XD

you are correct the suit was indeed heavy infact when it was first made out of latex (which was new at the time) the actor couldnt move! The second suit was made with plastic a much lighter but just as tedious material. It has been noted that they drained a CUP of sweat out of each take YIKES!

But luckily the newer suits mostly the heisei and millenium are more sophisticated and even have oxygen lines in them to keep the actor cool
(Apr. 06, 2011  1:04 AM)Clonetos Wrote: It has been noted that they drained a CUP of sweat out of each take YIKES!

Holy cheetos! That's an efficient way of losing weight, I guess XD

Well, if that american remake truly comes to see the light of day, it's certainly all gonna be CGI, so we don't have to worry about that costume XD
(Apr. 06, 2011  1:35 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  1:04 AM)Clonetos Wrote: It has been noted that they drained a CUP of sweat out of each take YIKES!

Holy cheetos! That's an efficient way of losing weight, I guess XD

Well, if that american remake truly comes to see the light of day, it's certainly all gonna be CGI, so we don't have to worry about that costume XD

I see the costume as a tradition but CGI is more intuned with mainstream audiences. I just hope it puts godzilla as a force of destruction and a symbol of mayhem and not some iguana (still like anizilla AKA Zilla)
(Apr. 06, 2011  10:03 PM)To Wrote: [Image: baby_godzilla_94.gif]

Thing of nightmares.

i see nothing judging from the link i say little godzilla or baby godzilla from the heisei series since godzilla has a son but its changed

Showa: minilla
heisei: Baby/Little/Godzilla Jr.
Millenium 04: minilla (credited as minya)
What movie is Jet Jaguar in, and is that a dude in the suit?
(Apr. 08, 2011  1:55 AM)Vongola-Blader Wrote: What movie is Jet Jaguar in, and is that a dude in the suit?

jet Jaguar has starred Only in Godzilla Vs Megalon which was originally going to BE just jet Jaguar and yes it is men in costumes and puppets too though recently CGI has been added to the mix
BUMP! I know its ol but who would you like to see in this movie I say a Toho monster be good heck bring back megalon or hedorah.
Really excited for Godzilla vs Kong. I’ve actually been doing my research on the Kaiju, they’re really cool.
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Really excited for Godzilla vs Kong. I’ve actually been doing my research on the Kaiju, they’re really cool.
DoNT nECroPoSt
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:05 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  4:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Really excited for Godzilla vs Kong. I’ve actually been doing my research on the Kaiju, they’re really cool.
DoNT nECroPoSt

Do you want me to make another Godzilla thread? Because that’s actually worse than necroposting.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:05 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
DoNT nECroPoSt

Not necroposting if it’s an evergreen. This thread is the Godzilla thread, so really it’s just a tiny bump if anything.
Shrek is gonna win.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:17 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Shrek is gonna win.

Shrek is the oldest and strongest of the kaiju.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Shrek is the oldest and strongest of the kaiju.

but still hasnt lost any of his god-like power.
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:30 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Shrek is the oldest and strongest of the kaiju.

but still hasnt lost any of his god-like power.

A rare siting of the shrekzilla in the wild: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Vh87oTc...p=drivesdk
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:37 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2021  5:30 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: but still hasnt lost any of his god-like power.

A rare siting of the shrekzilla in the wild: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Vh87oTc...p=drivesdk

omg that is beautiful!
Was watching some Godzilla comics, who knew that Godzilla could kill posiden and Zeus

only if waluigi allows
In the trailer of godzilla vs kong says that godzilla is hurting people but they dont know why
one of the times I remember godzilla hurting people was in one of the 1st movies where godzilla killed the people that were evil wanting power and money and stuff
so maybe there are stuff to do with that
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:17 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: In the trailer of godzilla vs kong says that godzilla is hurting people but they dont know why
one of the times I remember godzilla hurting people was in one of the 1st movies where godzilla killed the people that were evil wanting power and money and stuff

It’s due to king gidorah who was his rival and threatened to destroy the balance of the earth.
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:18 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:17 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: In the trailer of godzilla vs kong says that godzilla is hurting people but they dont know why

It’s due to king gidorah who was his rival and threatened to destroy the balance of the earth.

No I mean bad people like HOOMANS
since Gidorah is dead and since Kong grew so much it has been like
5 months or so, so big g should be "normal" by now