The Godzilla Topic

(Mar. 10, 2021  3:27 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:18 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s due to king gidorah who was his rival and threatened to destroy the balance of the earth.

No I mean bad people like HOOMANS
since Gidorah is dead and since Kong grew so much it has been like
5 months or so, so big g should be "normal" by now

So Gidorah isn’t completely dead yet (his brain still exsists) meaning that Godzilla thinks he has a challenger and seeing he’s also an animal he just attacks anything he sees.
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:27 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: No I mean bad people like HOOMANS
since Gidorah is dead and since Kong grew so much it has been like
5 months or so, so big g should be "normal" by now

So Gidorah isn’t completely dead yet (his brain still exsists) meaning that Godzilla thinks he has a challenger and seeing he’s also an animal he just attacks anything he sees.

he is not just an animal
then name is not kidding he is a god according to the legends (created in that universe)
Both Zilla and Kong are gods for some peeps and like we can see, the battle Kong vs Zilla happened before both in movies while in lore
(there is a old movie of Big G vs Monke and it reveals that Kong and Zilla battled before in that universe)

Also Gidorah's brain might be on Mecha Gidorah or in Mecha Godzilla
unless Zilla sense that Gidorah is "alive" somehow (which is possible) then it does not make sense
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:41 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  3:28 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So Gidorah isn’t completely dead yet (his brain still exsists) meaning that Godzilla thinks he has a challenger and seeing he’s also an animal he just attacks anything he sees.

he is not just an animal
then name is not kidding he is a god according to the legends (created in that universe)
Both Zilla and Kong are gods for some peeps and like we can see, the battle Kong vs Zilla happened before both in movies while in lore
(there is a old movie of Big G vs Monke and it reveals that Kong and Zilla battled before in that universe)

Also Gidorah's brain might be on Mecha Gidorah or in Mecha Godzilla
unless Zilla sense that Gidorah is "alive" somehow (which is possible) then it does not make sense

He is a kaiju or best, but in the end he fits the definition of a live animal and he can even be killed as shown by the muto. Also Kaiju can sense Alpha (as in alpha male) brain waves (this is how Rodan and Mothra find Gidorah).
before mechagodzilla was speculation
but there is a recent leaked pic of a toy (high quality) and it confirms it
(even if it was obvious that mecha would appear)
The new mechagodzilla sucks I prefer the old design like Godzilla against Mechagodzilla
there is already a godzilla topic

godzilla against mechagodzilla is the best mechagodzilla

I AM THE WORLS BIGGEST GODZILLA FAN!!!! I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope they change the Godzilla design to the old school one(final war,Tokyo sos,etc)

The new design looks like a Chinese bootleg you get in Wal-Mart
I enjoyed the japanese films better
(Apr. 12, 2021  5:25 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I enjoyed the japanese films better
I actually agree
they did a better job at portraying godzilla
The new Godzilla movies aren’t that bad though.
true but the japanese do better
Anyone care to talk about the history or the japanese godzilla films? this thread gives a nice brief history behind each movie and character... this will be fun
but there is lready a godzilla thread you can post it there
NOOO HE STOLE MY THREAD ALREADY IM TAKING IT BACK
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Godzilla-Topic
the tread was made before you joined and possibly before you were born (depending on your age)
not true look at this:https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-TOP-10-STRONGEST-GODZILLA-MONSTERS
thats false my thread was first
dude this thread was made in 2011

and your thread is about top 10 godzilla monsters not godzilla talk or godzilla general discussion
wait lemme see

oh my that long ago huh.. well this thread is the history not a topic. its behind the scenes of the characters. so its still different
huh I guess these 2 threads fused

but here is my question
is godzilla singular point anime good?
I like the premice of godzilla evolving and acutally being the bad guy
and bringing jet jaguar back even tho he is very small