The GFX Challenge: The battle of the GIMPers; who is the GIMP champion?

By my watch, it's actually the 1st Wink. So entries are due tomorrow? Who still needs to hand them in?
Well, it's the 1st now Tongue_out
I think ATM, Tanith hasn't sent his yet...+ me.
There's me, with my 30th try Uncertain

seriously, i cant get this right!
.....you're joking right? If not, you're damn right out of your mind! Yesterday when I can't get it right because of tiredness, I only reached 10 tries. But 30 is just MAD.
Me neither, don't count me out yet Gasp

I don't get how you guys do multiple tries. I usually do one and just fix it up, not completely start over. Too lazy XD
(Oct. 01, 2011  7:11 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Me neither, don't count me out yet Gasp

I don't get how you guys do multiple tries. I usually do one and just fix it up, not completely start over. Too lazy XD
I'm with Noodoo here, I just make 1 sig and edit it until I am comfortable with it. I occasionally make a second sig if the first one was horrible but that isn't that often.

last day. seems like im not going to make it.

well, it just seems it isn't right for me, so i change everything and restart oncemore
I usually only take one try. Like for this tournament, I sat down, came up with an idea, and made it. I didn't like how I did a part, so I undid a bit and changed it around. That's all I really do as far as editing.

C'mon guys! I'm super psyched about my entry and am ready. Take your time to do your best work, but try to hurry up at the same time. I can't wait!
You're so hyper about this Sparta. Me=happy you're excited. Almost done with my entry Smile
Finally! almost done with mine! it's my 34th try now, and it is really good! but now...
WHO DO I SEND IT TOO?!?!
Me!! Yay! Now I just need to finish this!!
Urg, DeX your making me nervous Confused I only spent about 1.5 hours on mine and I feel like mine is going to be horrible compared to yours which you have redone over 30 times. I still think mine is decent though
not really. i'll pm it to you

so, who's the others who hasnt send theirs yet?
I'm done and ready to start this! Hurry up Noodoo!
Almost done, sorry Unhappy
No problem. No need to say sorry. I'm making the thread....and gathering up the entries.
eh? your making another thread?
Yup. Cause the entries are going to be big..well, at least for me..ssh..

Shouldn't have said that...
there's still enough time to edit,LOL

well, go for it!
Sent it Tongue_out_wink