The Fresh Princes of Beyl-Air

(Apr. 14, 2009  4:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-A-propos...0#pid56500

not mad just dislike him

Well, he's definitely a cheerful fella.

Amazing at the difference in attitude this board has now.
Wow, can't blame Brad for trying can ya?
I definatly had a few negitive feelings when I entered this community. But, those are all gone and I really like all you guys. So hopefully you guys never have gripes like that with me.
Meanwhile, yes, perform this at BWR. It would be made of carping awesome sauce.
I've never used that word before...carp...whats wrong with me?
Aw, I'm sorry to here that. Iirc, I pretty much loved the place before I'd even spoken to anybody, purely because it had beyblade fans. XD Although I was a little worried that people here may not like me.......^^;
Also, I use carp in real life now. Pinching_eyes_2
West Shinjuku isn't that in Japan?!?!
(Apr. 15, 2009  8:46 PM)blader9 Wrote: West Shinjuku isn't that in Japan?!?!

(Jan. 30, 2009  7:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: japan

ok that part wasn't true

didn't see that
I haven't quite started using it in Real Life convos, but the voices in my head keep using it.
(Apr. 14, 2009  4:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-A-propos...0#pid56500

not mad just dislike him
Oh, okay. As long as there's reason. For every time I had to hit "page down" during his sole post, I'd consider that reason enough.

I still owe him a date. I forget why, but I never forget debts. I told him next time I'm in Canada we'd go play DDR. If I go to BWR, I guess I have to go find Ichida.
(Apr. 19, 2009  4:04 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Oh, okay. As long as there's reason. For every time I had to hit "page down" during his sole post, I'd consider that reason enough.

I still owe him a date. I forget why, but I never forget debts. I told him next time I'm in Canada we'd go play DDR. If I go to BWR, I guess I have to go find Ichida.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA considering he's in a scooter i doubt he plays ddr anymore
(Apr. 19, 2009  4:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA considering he's in a scooter i doubt he plays ddr anymore
Are you fo reelz?
(Apr. 19, 2009  4:15 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Are you fo reelz?

yes he got so fat he developed sciatica and is now confined to a scooter
(Apr. 19, 2009  4:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes he got so fat he developed sciatica and is now confined to a scooter
I don't believe you. I've learned to stop looking at the ceiling every time someone said "gullible" was written there. You can't fool me.
(Apr. 19, 2009  4:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yes he got so fat he developed sciatica and is now confined to a scooter

No sereously? I don't know if I should believe you? Chief - Hmm ...
(Apr. 14, 2009  8:52 PM)Rocky Wrote: Also, I use carp in real life now. Pinching_eyes_2

I do to and my friends don't get it and think it's weird >.>
I remember reading that story when I was very new here, good job on the song thing ...
(Apr. 19, 2009  4:20 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I don't believe you. I've learned to stop looking at the ceiling every time someone said "gullible" was written there. You can't fool me.

He's not lying. I was at BND!, and yes, he was confined to a scooter except for when he sat on the ground for Beybattles.
He's serious. It was in one of his posts that he can't walk anymore.
That would suck being confined to a scooter.
That would suck Unhappy so did the guy actually compete in the tournament? I'm kinda confused?
(Apr. 19, 2009  5:53 AM)Raykon Wrote: That would suck Unhappy so did the guy actually compete in the tournament? I'm kinda confused?

yeah he did, he lost and blamed it on his sciatica, and he rushed his friend to "hurry up and lose" so he could leave

also he beat his little sister and screamed "WHY DIDN'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT I TAUGHT YOU"
(Apr. 19, 2009  5:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yeah he did, he lost and blamed it on his sciatica, and he rushed his friend to "hurry up and lose" so he could leave

also he beat his little sister and screamed "WHY DIDN'T YOU REMEMBER WHAT I TAUGHT YOU"

I feel sorry for him :\ .
Oh, and that's why he got all angry at everyone? That was a bit strange saying that to his sister to lol ...
(Apr. 19, 2009  5:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: yeah he did, he lost and blamed it on his sciatica, and he rushed his friend to "hurry up and lose" so he could leave

This guy deserves the Mega-Douche award.
These seem to describe Ichida pretty well
8:03 of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVRD2xWPk6c
to 3:20 of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY-5uB0qO...re=related