The Evil Muppet Bladers.

Poll: Do YOU have nightmares about the muppets?

Yes
27.27%
no
72.73%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
when will the next Chapter be Up.
Soon.
Can I help (right some chapters?) U and Moi can be co writers.
You can give me ideas via PM.
Tada! Chpaters 1-3 are out! Grin
Make the chapters longer. A chapter is longer then a paragraph! Check out my story as an example.
I know. I'll try to make them longer for now on. Thanks for the advice!
I LOVE THIS STORY!!! DESTROY THE MUPPETS!!!
They will Grin (Mostly Night he's awesome)
I just saw this thread and... This is crazy. I like muppets, like the ones in the movies. I like the story but the idea is odd. But overall, THIS IS EPIC! Go Night! XD
and Zero... no body likes zero lol
Wait,what? Beyblades and Evil Muppets?

This story is messed up as carp...but I like it!
Messed up is how I role. Wink
(Jun. 06, 2012  5:35 PM)Vortex-S Wrote: Wait,what? Beyblades and Evil Muppets?

This story is messed up as carp...but I like it!

Yes, this story is about Bladers fighting Evil Muppet Bladers. Kai and I were talking through PM about nightmares we had that were about the Muppets, and he got the idea for this! I really hate the Muppets!!!
DEATH TO YOU MUPPETS
Sorry some of my chapters are short!
Character Request:

Name - Tasha Ambrosia (female)

Bey: Flame Bull W105 HF

Special Moves - Hero's Burning Slash, White Spark Stampede

Appearance - Short brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin, freckles, wears a baby pink t-shirt under a denim jacket, dark blue jeans, and black tennis shoes. A golden locket hangs around her neck.

Personality: She hides in darkness. She became a lone wolf after her best friend died. She despises all evil, especially when one person betrays another. She can come off as rude, but in truth she is very kind. (The picture in the locket is a picture of her best friend. She's never revealed her best friend's true name; she always calls her Luna Plume.)
Also secretly the masked blader. I enjoy my invisible pie.