The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(Nov. 24, 2012  6:01 PM)AXCL Wrote: Does anyone know an easy way to get Iron Ingots for Smithing? I'm trying to get to lvl100 in that and right now I'm just alternating from getting them from Whiterun, Windhelm, and Solitude.

Dunno if this has been patched, but go check any shopkeeper that is killable and regularly sells Iron Ingots like Adrianne Avenicci in Whiterun. Buy the stuff you want from her, save your game, kill her, then reload your save. She should have a new fully restocked inventory along with money. I did this mostly when I had to sell a ton of stuff. Other than that, just mine every iron ore vein you find during your travels.

If your looking to up your Smithing by making Iron Daggers, etc, though, I think they nerfed that exploit. Smithing now increases based on the value of the item created. Still shouldn't be too much trouble once you have a lot of money to spend. Just keep making expensive armor/weapons and transmute your iron ore into silver or gold, then smith jewelry from it.
Thamks a lot! I will try that out. Were you playing on a counsel or a computer?