The DragonBall/Z/Super/etc. thread

I havent seen it yet but from what ive read it seems like they are continuing the battle of the gods story which is cool, im gonna try to find a subbed episode later
Wait,It's a continuation yo BoG and not RoF?well,looks like I'll wait for SSJGSSJ then..
Well the plot description on wikipedia says its after the majin buu saga but before they actully meet beerus, i think theyre going to introduce beerus on episode 3 because the name of it is "where does the dream go? Look for super saiyan god!", maybe it will somehow connect to resurrection f later though
I think this is going to be confusing to those that haven't watched BoG and/or RoF.

LOL,Beerus destroyed half a planet just by tapping it..
I love how at one point goku thought king kai was the strongest, now he fights interdimensional gods that destroy planets over baked goods
Shido it won't be confusing because the series is turning those two movies into new series arcs. So it will be self contained.
the animation in it bothers me to such an amazing extent personally though maybe it's because i'm way to used to the hand drawn dbz style of the past that throws it off for me personally. Didn'tAkira go on record and say he forgot who Launch was? Had a discussion about it a while back and wondered if it was true or not...

Edit: nevermind:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000113-d...l/70682318
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=614917

Close enough to what I was looking for...
But has anyone seen the Malaysian or Big Green dub? Or am I the only one?
(Nov. 27, 2015  10:58 PM)Den Wrote: But has anyone seen the Malaysian or Big Green dub? Or am I the only one?

Because of you, yeah.
And it's amazing.
(Nov. 27, 2015  10:58 PM)Den Wrote: But has anyone seen the Malaysian or Big Green dub? Or am I the only one?

I personally prefer the ocean because "9000"

Though those 2 other dubs are amazing
(Apr. 10, 2017  8:12 PM)Valt Aoi Wrote: Hiro Morita's Goku! Smile It is original!

It is this Goku!
[Image: C9EHE68VYAEZ4pw.jpg]
Nobody really cares about Beyblade Burst's mangaka drawing Goku though... It is inconsequential and many people have drawn fanart of Dragon Ball characters in all those years...
In France we have Dragon Ball Super in French, we are in the Champa's arc.
The new buu though, it's like evil buus body shape with normal buus clothes, cape, and face
I guess we talk about DBS in this thread. Has anyone read the recent chapter? I really enjoyed it. I hope they animate these manga arcs soon.
If this thread is for a general DB discussion this should be renamed into Dragon Ball thread anyway

this Some answers to DBS question

1.) why does it has a Bad Animation?

The series suffers from schedule and pre production thats why many episodes we see unfinished or unpolished scenes.

2.) why does the manga difference from the anime?

Well that because akira toriyama only provided scrip with no specification for the anime and manga thats why vegito never does the final kamehameha in the manga

Oh yeah SS FP 4 Limit breaker is a thing now hope it has meaning and impact to the story unlike SS rage
Vegito is the best fusion. Gogeta is not included please. It's my opinion. Pay 5 dollars to continue to talk about Gogeta
Anyone know where I can buy the DBZ manga box set for cheap? I’m looking for one online
What if I told you that there’s someone stronger than Zenny? Would you believe me?
(Sep. 30, 2020  5:18 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What if I told you that there’s someone stronger than Zenny? Would you believe me?
It's literally Tori-Bot

Dragon ball Legends time!

Transforming Ssj rosè goku black look sick
(Sep. 30, 2020  6:13 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  5:18 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What if I told you that there’s someone stronger than Zenny? Would you believe me?
It's literally Tori-Bot

Dragon ball Legends time!

Transforming Ssj rosè goku black look sick

Nope it’s Farmer with Shotgun