The Dark Knight Rises

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Bane already in one of those Shuemacher masterpieces?
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/j...s/?a=43326

Looks like they're having fun Smile

CGI Bane and make him more monstrous..
(Aug. 03, 2011  7:12 AM)To Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Bane already in one of those Shuemacher masterpieces?

Yes, he was in Batman and Robin, but he was a disgrace to the character. He was basically a dumb brute henchman who couldn't properly communicate to anyone. He was also taken out easily.
Oh gosh, they're shooting both costumes in the daylight...
(Aug. 03, 2011  2:30 PM)To Wrote: Oh gosh, they're shooting both costumes in the daylight...

And Bane is still non-amazing looking. BRING ON THE VENOM.
FINALLY!!

Anne Hathaway's Cat Women first look :\ I dont' hate it?

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6048/selinakyleh.jpg
These pictures are not changing my opinion at all. We've been shown ridiculous looking costumes in day shots, where we know everything will be played straight in these films.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this on the WBO before, but my favourite Batman movies are the Burton ones. They're insanely cheesy, and campy but they know that, and because of it they're a tonne of fun to watch again, and again.
Wow... Hah...

This is Catwoman? I don't see any cat, in there...

Y'know, I have to admit, I'm not really sure what Nolan's deal is. In Batman Begins, the mask the Scarecrow was wearing was made to more efficiently scare the victims of his fright gaz and Ra's Al Ghul didn't even wear any costume. In the Dark Knight, the Joker was simply insane and also probably wanted to scare people with the crazy make-up and Two-Face had been burned that way, making him really scary.

Why does Bane wear that...thing (Seriously, what is it? A gaz mask? Why?!) on his mouth? Why does Catwoman wear that super small mask thing on her face? It's so small that anyone could recognize her! What happened, here?

I don't know...It's not looking too good, so far...
looking at these photos, I think that they just want to insult batman fans with ridiculous stuff. I mean REALLY, catwoman looks like she could be batman's assistant.
Rather than sitting back and criticizing everything, we could wait for post production stills. We truly don't know what his will look like on film. Based on some of these comments you would think Nolan never directed a movie in his life. I'm sure we all saw the Dark Knight, so let's wait untill we get something of substance. For all we know, every photo shown could end up covered in CGI in post. We haven't seen any actual edited film other than that teaser trailer, which is subject to change.
I guess that is true. If Nolan does a good job and uses awesome costumes with a good storyline, I'm satisfied.
Listen to a scene from TDKR featuring Tom Hardy as Bane.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/j...s/?a=43840

He sounds awfully hilarious compared to the voice actors in the cartoon... Circus Master, hah.

Bane and Batman fighting at City Hall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twPypRSpj-M&NR=1
That fight scene looked uncomfortably awkward and comedic at the same time.

I know it is a raw filming, but you have to admit it looks a little silly from that angle.
(Aug. 07, 2011  5:34 PM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: That fight scene looked uncomfortably awkward and comedic at the same time.

I know it is a raw filming, but you have to admit it looks a little silly from that angle.

Considering you couldn't see Bane from that angle for more than ten second, yeah it was silly watching that video. It looked like Bane had the upper hand in the fight, so they might just use camera angles to make him look huge(they did this to Michael Clarke Duncan in the Green Mile even though he's already over 6'). One commenter on the video hit the nail on the head.
RenaissanceComics Wrote:"Batman doesn't work during daytime. Are they gonna CGI the night?" . . . It's called 'shooting day for night,' a technique that has been used in film since well before CGI. Use the right camera filters, at the right time of day, and you can use color correction to take care of the rest. And for the people all pissed about Batman fighting in the daylight, do you really think he would ignore a threat to the city just because the sun is out? I mean, really?
32 minutes ago
The fighting scene in CGI will make the day filming nicer.

Anyways, I like the way this is going, The Tumbler didn't look that good Uncertain
Closer view of Bane making his speech.

You will also see the 'instrument' that will cause the Earthquake at the American Football Stadium in this footage (Click to View)
Anne Hathaway Responds To Negative Catwoman Suit Reactions
Quote:"I was not going to admit it: I asked someone to send me a few reactions [to the photo]," she said. "And I happen to know that MTV's reaction was 'meh.' "

Now, we're not sure about the "meh" quote, but we will admit to using the phrases "cautiously optimistic," "unflattering" and "underwhelming" in our analysis.

Regardless, Hathaway said that no matter the first impressions, there is a lot more happening with that suit.

"What I am happy to say is, if you didn't like the photo, you only see about a 10th of what that suit can do," she promised. "And if you did like the photo, you have excellent taste."
Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/r...s/?a=43967
MTV's reaction is like that of every other kid who doesn't stand comicbooks and stereotypes the people who read them.
(Aug. 08, 2011  11:00 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
Quote:"And if you did like the photo, you have excellent taste."

Excellent taste?

I'm sorry, but all I saw was a black leather body-suit and a really goofy mask that doesn't even cover 10% of your face.

It's not horrible, but how does taste come into this?
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/d...s/?a=45315

Anne Hathaway's Catwoman Goggles Transform Into Cat Ears

Hmm... I guess I can imagine it for now...
Sorry if someone already posted this, but why isn't this in the OP?
Excuse me for asking, but the only pictures I've seen of Bane is without his venom. Is he going to have it at all? If not, grrrrrr.
Will put in BurnBlader
So... There's some kind of chant in the most recent trailer that has been parodied to death called 'Deshi Basara'

Deshi Basara apparently means 'He Rises' but I'm not really what language that could be. Probably made up.

It does sound really cool, though.
Has anyone seen it yet? Spoiler tag anything that should be! How was it if you did?
Holy carp this was so awesome! Anyone else excited for a potential Robin origin story? Haha

And everyone be honest; After watching this movie, you did something Batman related

I for one, played a ton of Arkham City afterwards Grin