Kissimmee, FL
Tournament Results
Kissimmee Lakefront Park
201 Lakeview Dr, Kissimmee, Florida 34741
  Near the water park
10:30AM on 03/26/2022
Format
Burst Classic

Selected Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

The Crimson Bladers is holding a tournament known as The Crimson Cup
This will be a Burst Classic Format event 1v1 

This event will be capped at 11 bladers

This event will be hosted by me (creeperlean11) and the co-host is -Fireblaze-

On a side note for parents who are bringing their child to the event please make sure they bring legal beyblade parts that are within the Burst classic format if you need any further information about this please check the Burst classic Rulebook that will be provided on the right side of this page (Depending on the device)

Event Registrations will commence from 10:00am to 10:30am we won't be able to allow any more players from that point on.

IF YOU ARE BELOW 18 PLEASE BE WITH A LEGAL GUARDIAN OR PARENT AT ALL TIMES WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ENTRY TO THE EVENT IF THIS REQUIREMENT IS NOT MEET

Prizes:

1st Place: Surprise

2nd Place: Surprise

3rd Place: Surprise

https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/mgw83oxi

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Mar. 25, 2022  10:55 PM)NaBlade Wrote: It's gonna be held at the playground right next to the water park.
(Mar. 25, 2022  11:16 PM)creeperlean11 Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2022  10:55 PM)NaBlade Wrote: It's gonna be held at the playground right next to the water park.

is registration 9.30 to 10.00  am or 10.00 to 10.30 am?
(Mar. 26, 2022  2:04 AM)NaBlade Wrote: is registration 9.30 to 10.00  am or 10.00 to 10.30 am?

10:00am to 10:30am
Can't believe I missed it by 1 day... hope everyone has fun here!
(Mar. 25, 2022  10:55 PM)NaBlade Wrote: where is it going to be held at like where in kissimmee lakefront park like a playground ?

(Mar. 25, 2022  6:59 PM)creeperlean11 Wrote: Tomorrow is the tournament, registration starts at 9:30am and the tournament begins at 10:00am, this can be subject to change though so be prepared.

Emergency Time Change TIME HAS BEEN CHANGED TO 10:30AM, REGISTRATIONS STARTS 10:00AM.

where is it going to be at like at a playground or a field?

i quoted this wrong, it's gonna be held at the playground next to the waterpark.

Reminder: The location is gonna be held at the playground next to the Waterpark and registration starts at 10:00am and the tournament begins at 10:30am.
Here and ready!!

I parked however I am unsure of where to meet.
(Mar. 26, 2022  2:45 PM)JrDiabolos Wrote: Here and ready!!

I parked however I am unsure of where to meet.

At the playground next to the waterpark.
Prelims Spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...tu140/edit

-Fireblaze- 1st Dranzer F Heavy Octa
-Fireblaze- 1st Drigger F Gravity Defense
-Fireblaze- 1st Victory Valkyrie Bumper Unite'

Firekingard 2nd Dark Deathscyther Heavy Defense
Firekingard 2nd Drigger F Gravity Never
Firekingard 2nd Minoboros Knuckle Octa

Jrdiabolos 3rd Wyvron Spread (Speedstorm) Destroy
Jrdiabolos 3rd Dranzer F Wing High xtend +
Jrdiabolos 3rd Nova Neptune Infinity Unite'

Finals spreadsheet
https://challonge.com/8fkwdgbm
This matches for event have now been processed.