The Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji)

I just completed watching the first season of this anime, and wow it was probably the most awesome last episode of an anime i've ever seen ... really good ending, I loved it ! It was one hell of an ending !
I did not see a "Current manga being read" thread. But I should just post it here, I guess.

I've picked up the first five books of the manga and by far, its great. Everything from the themed inside cover to the last page with a little doodle of Sebastian, and the creator's messages ... its awesome. I haven't watched the anime, but I'm the type that prefers books, so yeah. And I would assume some details are spared in the anime, as oppose to the manga (it usually works that way).

Impression of Sebastian: 10/10 would hire as a butler again. And he is so modest ... "No, I am merely a butler".

Dammit, we know you're much more than that xD
funny, im watching the first episode now. a friend of mine gave me a disc of first episodes of a few anime and this first ep makes me want to watch more. i do like the dub voices, which is unusual for anime. the animation is amazing i must say.
I feel like the current arc in the manga is a nod to the Harry Potter series, but at the same time, it feels like a ripoff of the Harry Potter series. Just feels like.

But there are so many things there that I can't take seriously. Like a certain term used throughout the arc.
I just finished chapter 75 of the manga, and I have to agree, the whole "school houses" thing is like Harry Potter. And by term, do you mean the term used for the "servants of the prefects" aha?

>w<