Poll: What do you think of my story?

Bad
7.27%
Ok
23.64%
Awesome
69.09%
Total: 100% 55 vote(s)
Sparta: This by far...is the most positive review I ever had. Thanks!
(May. 20, 2011  4:26 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Sparta: This by far...is the most positive review I ever had. Thanks!

Haha sure Smile Just make sure you work on the things I told you about, and it should improve your stories tenfold (TBH, it's already pretty good thoughSmile)!!
Hey, by the way, when do you want me to write the next chapter and what do you want it to be on? Just PM me.
Hey, beybladerpotter, I just read your whole story, and I must say it's AWESOME!!!!! XD
also I have a character request:

name: Drizzt (pronounced drizzit) Do'Urden
bey: scimitar panther ed130 rf
description: bey fusion wheel is like cyber, only it has a sharp scimitar blade coming out a little (these are on a ring and spin freely). energy ring is purple with black panthers on either side and have white eyes.
special move: scimitar claw. a large black panther comes out and slashes with claws made of scimitars.
Hey BP,mind if I submit a whole 4-man team as china's secret BEYBLADE police force?
I don't mind. I must say, it has been a while since I continued this.
here they are Smile

Name: Izuma Inzori
Name: Sonai Inzori
Name: Hatachi Inzori
Name: Rez Inzori
(Jun. 10, 2011  8:26 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Hey BP,mind if I submit a whole 4-man team as china's secret BEYBLADE police force?

what the hell.

anyways, when's the next chapter? of course, we Filipino have classes, so we can't do much here in the WBO....so might be next week or so?
(Jun. 11, 2011  5:21 AM)DX Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  8:26 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Hey BP,mind if I submit a whole 4-man team as china's secret BEYBLADE police force?

what the hell.

anyways, when's the next chapter? of course, we Filipino have classes, so we can't do much here in the WBO....so might be next week or so?
LOL...Probably yes...next week or so......I probably need help with all this. I don't have a lot of time eh....
i can help Co-Write Smile
(Jun. 11, 2011  5:50 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: i can help Co-Write Smile

I bet Sparta has been lurking around mysteriously and is already writing the next chapter....

yeah, I'll help too

Thanks to you then. I'm also writing another story in BF too so that takes time. Should I post that story too? I don't know....
Yeah, post the other story here too
(Jun. 10, 2011  8:12 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote: Hey, beybladerpotter, I just read your whole story, and I must say it's AWESOME!!!!! XD

description: bey fusion wheel is like cyber, only it has a sharp scimitar blade coming out a little (these are on a ring and spin freely). energy ring is purple with black panthers on either side and have white eyes.
special move: scimitar claw. a large black panther comes out and slashes with claws made of scimitars.
hey, beybladerpotter, did u see my character request?
(Jun. 13, 2011  12:32 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote:
(Jun. 10, 2011  8:12 PM)EpicPwnage Wrote: Hey, beybladerpotter, I just read your whole story, and I must say it's AWESOME!!!!! XD

hey, beybladerpotter, did u see my character request?
I did. ^Adding these words so it isn't a one word-post.
ok. I wuz just wondering cuz' no one responded to it
um...

I waited ALL SUMMER to read some more of this story, and when I look at it, it doesn't look like it's changed!

confused......
(Jun. 11, 2011  5:52 AM)DeX Wrote:

I bet Sparta has been lurking around mysteriously and is already writing the next chapter....

yeah, I'll help too

Oh noz, I've been caught!

Drat, foiled again!

Wait, did you want me to co-write? If you want, I'd be more than happy to ^^.
(Aug. 25, 2011  9:18 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2011  5:52 AM)DeX Wrote:

yeah, I'll help too

Oh noz, I've been caught!

Drat, foiled again!

Wait, did you want me to co-write? If you want, I'd be more than happy to ^^.
Who said I wanted you to co-write? And truly sorry EpicPwnage...you could just read more of my stories..check my profile and my threads..
Can you put this bey in please: Blizzard Raptor 115WF

I think your story is brilliant. Its like you've been to private school
How about my character
Name:Jero
Bey:Burst Angel DF145 SD
Side:Good
Look: Short black spiky hair with red streaks, wears black hoodie with a red J on the back with a blue t-shirt underneath.Cargo pants with white hi-tops
Personality: Usually quiet but goes crazy when losing a battle.
Beyblade:Face:A pair of orange wings with the word angel in black the base is red.Clear wheel:like pegasis 2 but black with orange in the middle.Fusion wheel:Like Burn execpt with 4 gaps filled with a curved spike facing left although this is a right spin bey.Spin track and tip:Clear red.
Sprcial move:Angel's Sword:Goes straight foreward and hits the bey into the sky the jumps and slashes at the bey and knocks it to the stadium making a huge crater.
i'VE GOT ANOTHER CHARACTER!
Name- Yara
bey- holy paladin
appearance-bey appearance-
face- blue with a sword going behind a shield with a gold dragon(on shield)
energy ring- (color:silver) two paladins(knights to those who don't know) with red capes along there backs circling the face
fusion wheel- holy is almost like a ninja star but the points are shorter and have a gold trim. on each of these points is the same design as on the face but with a blue circle around it
spintrack- 45 with a LOT of shArp little spikes coming out.
performance tip- (color-gold) rf

special attacks- healing jump- jumps on top of other bey and steals about 90% of its spin to heal itself.
divine thow- chases other bey and throws it in the air, then slamming 5 feet into the ground.

finisher- holy judgement- forces other bey to stay in the middle, gouges a star into the ground, then a circle around the star(these glow a blinding white when finished). it then jumps onto the bey so it flips in the air, slams it a few more times and when the other bey is exactly upside-down slams it onto ground. the light goes up so you cant see the beys. when it dies down, palidin is spinning on the other beys performance tip.

Friends- drizzt do' urden
(note: the bey is an attack type)
Dang I havent been on here in ages
Hi! I hope I'm not to late but....
Name:Gaia
Bey: Sabre Sentinel RS90(RUSH90) UGrin(ultimate drive)
Parts description: sabre metal wheel is similar to the Quetz wheel but being 3 sided instead. ,with the 'claws' being dual-handed sabre's(one on each side) and with the tiny 'wings' being arm guards. There are several gaps to allow the track to 'attach' to the MW, similair to hell kerbecs. Rush90 is a low track with 3 chunks being supported upwards. They are covered in rubber like meteo l-Drago with rollers on top. It can be flipped upside down to allow the rollers to touch the ground, stabilizing it more. Sentinel is a chrome CW with 3sides. Each side has a piece of knight's armor and a helmet. Ultimate Drive is a tip which can change between WB,CS And MS by voice command. All the tips are upgraded by somewhat. The starting tip is WB, which can then pop open in half in a certain way, sending the beyblade flying upwards to protect it, and then exposing CS. MS then juts out of CS. Ms can retract and pop out again, sending the bey flying once more, allowing WB to encase the other tips.
Special move: Surprising back-stab(L spin) , Sword smash (R spin) and Shield steal(protects with it's arm guards and steals spin with RS90's rubber. L and R spin)
Face:2swords forming a cross with a sentinel helmet in front.
And if you don't mind EpicPwnage, could I make Gaia Yara's brother? They could be lone duo team on neither side
And..finisher is when it goes into CS mode and RuSH90 faces the ground(rollers facing ground) and goes on a ver fast rampage around the stadium. MS makes it jump around crazily and the swords and guards pop out, forming vortexes around the stadium, throwing the opp. bey around the stadium and getting smashed .
(P.S L-spin mode causes a lot of recoil, thus it us mostly used on RS90's down mode to stabilize it. It is used in upper mode to spin steal in L-spin mode with Shield steal)