23.64%
Awesome
69.09%
Total: 100% 55 vote(s)
good chapter
name-tyson hitwari
bey-dranzoon
bey description-red couour with dranzor shape up and lower sshape wiyh dragoon
his description-beautiful with hat and gloves and army pant and he is venkash friend.
I got a character
Name:Tazora Watagami (Male)
Bey:Tsunami Pisces EW130ED (Eternal Wave) and (Eternal Defense)
SideEeevil
Bey Description:FaceConfusedtandard Pisces Face Black Background w/ Blue and white designs
Clear WheelConfusedilver w/ Blue decals (stickers)
Metal Wheel:Blue Wavy Dark Wheel
Spin Track:A Free spinning Wavy Circle (Clear Navy Blue)
Preformance TipEeeternal Sharp+Defense=Eternal Defense (Clear Navy Blue)
Bey Type:Right Spin,Balance
Special Move:Tsunami Shark Vaccum. Circles around Bey striking quickly until the opposing bey loses all spin.
Character Description: Tazora is related to Tetsuya as a cousin. He is very evil and outset for covering the world with his dark waters. He is hoping to join The ShadowKlan because he needs help taking the world over.Unlike Tetsyua he is very battle and socially serious.
Name Dark Mage
Bey Thermal Wuju
Special moves. World Wuju. Turns all beys except yin yang to a pause for wuju to attack them. Wuju true formation. Turns into a Gigantic Bey which stomps on its easy
Appearance Looks like Kid Icarius
I have a new special move for Wolf (I was the creator of wolf)
Wolf Hell Metal Claw Slash: The Bey launches the opponents bey into the air. Then Wolf jumps up slashing it plenty of times. Then Wolf turns around. He comes down so fast a metal engulfs Wolf and a flame as well smashing into the other bey =D
Wolf Smash Bite/ SAVOR MOVE: The bey smashes toward to opponent stealing spin so it can LIVE (Also it reduces the opponents spin more then it gains)
Ok everyone! Thanks for the requests! They will be put in their respective teams! Also thanks to C-Dub! @XXXBeYsTeAleR: LOL! Of course I know you are the creator of Wolf! You're one of my friends here in WBO!
Chapter 5 is here!

"Next up...Wolf and Mattias!" said Sato. "Well Mattias! I'll be the first one in the team to fight you!" said Wolf.
"I hope we have a great battle Wolf!" said Mattias "Me too Mattias!" said Wolf. 3...2...1...Go Shoot! Both Beys were launched into the BeyStadium. "Mattias' Bey is Tempest Leviathan VF135WHF guys!" said Shuu. "Shuu! How do you know its Tempest Leviathan?" asked Hiroki. 'He told me and Venkash a while ago when we were searching for a HQ. Right Venkash?" said Shuu. "Yup! He sure did!" answered Venkash. "Go Wolfaien! Metal Pounce!" said Wolf. Wolfaien started to pounce on Leviathan. Wolfaien pounced on Leviathan 5 times. And on the 6th time..."Go Leviathan! Behemoth Tsunami Extermination!!" ordered Mattias. Suddenly, large tsunamis appeared in the stadium. One tsunami hit Wolfaien causing it to lose a lot of spin. "Grr...I have no choice..I was hoping to save this for the World Tournament. Go Wolfaien! Wolf Hell Metal Claw Slash!!" said Wolf. Wolfaien launched Leviathan into the air. Then Wolfaien launches itself into the air and slashed Leviathan a lot of times using it's claws. Then Wolfaien jumps higher into the air and dived towards Leviathan. Wolfaien's speed was so fast that fire was all around it like a meteor falling to Earth. Wolfaien chased the fallling Leviathan and smashed in into the ground. When Wolfaien landed into the ground, Wolf was surprised that Leviathan was still spinning. "Whew! That almost got me! Good thing I used the Behemoth part of my move." said Mattias. "What Behemoth part???" asked the confused Wolf. "Alright you two stop! Go back to the bench!" said Sato. "I have nothing against you two. Both of you are great Bladers but there is one problem...Both of you lack the power to use your special moves to its full extent." "Okay! We will work on that!" said the both. "Now Mattias! Explain this part thing you said to Wolf a while ago." said Sato. "Yeah Mattias! Explain it!" agreed Wolf. "Okay team listen up!" said Mattias. The team moved closer to Mattias. "My special move, Behemoth Tsunami Extermination, has three parts. Behemoth, Tsunami and Extermination. I'll explain what each part does. Behemoth is a defensive move. What Behemoth does is cover Leviathan with a force shield making it protected against strong attacks. But it only lasts for a few seconds. That is why I only activate it during the second the opponent's Bey hits Leviathan." said Mattias. "Oh..So that's why my move didn't do any damage.." said Wolf. "Tsunami is a offensive and defensive move. What it does is make large tsunamis in the BeyStadium. These tsunamis protect Leviathan and in the meantime, it attacks the opponent's Bey. Now for the last part Extermination....Extermination is the most offensive part of the three parts. What it does is cover Leviathan with a huge source of energy. Then Leviathan jumps into the air and the energy turns into fire. Leviathan then goes down to the ground and charges toward the opponent at full speed with flames around Leviathan. And finally Leviathan hits it with full power causing the other Bey to lose a huge amount of spin. But this move has not been perfected yet. That is why I didn't use it." said Mattias. "Alright! I have decided! Wolf and Mattias! Go and perfect your moves. Wolf, perfect your Wolf Hell Metal Claw Slash. While you, Mattias, perfect the Extermination part of your three-part move." said Sato. "Okay! We're on it!" said the two. "Next up is Hiroki! You'll be battling me!" said Sato "What?! But you don't have a Bey!" said Hiroki. "That is right! I don't have a Bey. But I do have a sample Bey..." said Sato.
Remember guys!
Remember guys!
THEY WILL BE PUT IN THE WORLD TEAMS! SO YOU WONT BE SEEING THEM FOR A WHILE! BUT ITS A GUARANTEE THAT THEY WILL BE IN THE STORY! JUST BE PATIENT! READ AROUND NEXT TIME IN Chapter 6! The battle between Sato and Hiroki! And also the naming of their team and more! See you around in the next Chapter!
Dude Your Accepting Characters right.
Name:BLADE

Bey BladeGrinestruction Wolf BD145 (Spin Track Boost Disk) D (Performance tip is D Defense) And Other Bey is Destruction Wolf Upper Wing (spin Track)Defense(Performance tip) Changes Parts When Needed.
Mostly Used is Destruction Wolf BD145 D Always Boost Mode.

Destruction Wheel has A Mixture Of Hell And Basalt Wheel And Big Bang Wheel Has Huge Fangs on 3 Sides Like the 3 headed dog heads in Hells Wheel (color Blood red Wheel with little Black)

Description:Wears a Black Hooded jacket with Red Shirt,Evil Red Eyes ,Evil Voice

Spin Direction:Can Change Direction and Modes while spinning At BLADE'S Command

Special Move:Hell Inferno Destruction Strike And Hells Gate Destruction Blast (Like Star blast attack) Mostly Breaks Other Beyblades With Special Moves.

Evil Guy At First Then becomes Good

Leader of Shadow Wolves!

Has Beaten Ryuga and Gingka and other strong bladers in a 1 VS 100 battle.

Almost Destroyed Fang Leone,L Drago Destroy and Flame Sagittario and Infinity Libra(With Help)

What Do You Think?
not bad but its creation of potter there wont be either ryuga or jinka you know?it wont be suck good for this ultimate story.i wont prefer to this character.

what do you think potter?
Hmm...Kai..You have a good point of Ginga and Ryuga....Hmm.....I'd say it is a decent character........
Well..Maybe I can out him in team ShadowKlan?? Basing on the 100 vs. 1.......Maybe Blade can go in the story as an opponent of Team China? Like he originally wanted to join ShadowKlan but failed to do so because his Bey was defeated by Dr. Rasa, Curtis, Phantom and the others who requested for their characters to be in ShadowKlan.......What do you think Kai?

Edit: Oh Kai! I almost forgot! Your new character entry..Tyson..will be put in Team America. You won't them in a while because they'll be battling in the SF........(Hope you guess it! Grin )
In the meantime...BigBangPegasis9..Kazu will also be put on Team America too.

Edit Again: I won't be posting Chapters for a while because I'm currently working on a.....a.......a.......HUGE SECRET........
what's the secret?you finally created your ultimate masterpiece?is it the ULTIMATE COOKIE???!!!!-jowk

anyways,YAY!kazu will be in america!

EDIT:you are the first person to call BigBangpegasis9,others will call me Bigbangpegasus9,so congrats!
hello bigbangpegasis9 whats top secret. and my new character is in american team. huu hooo
its just a joke
Okay..I guess I'll spill the beans to you guys..I'm currently thinking of a new storyline either than this so if I don't put chapters here you can read my other story! Grin

Edit: BigBangPegasis9: Its okay! I call people by their usernames!
Kai Hitwari and BigBangPegasis9: Are you guys Filipino? Because I am!
(Mar. 30, 2011  12:31 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Okay..I guess I'll spill the beans to you guys..I'm currently thinking of a new storyline either than this so if I don't put chapters here you can read my other story! Grin

Edit: BigBangPegasis9: Its okay! I call people by their usernames!
Kai Hitwari and BigBangPegasis9: Are you guys Filipino? Because I am!

satingin mo filipino ako?(translation:you think im filipino?)
No....Its not exactly a new storyline its season 2 of the story. As you can see the world tournament is the main point of season 1. Season 2 will be the storyline after season 1 which will focus on the team's life after they become the world champion. It will have new beys and evolved beys. I'm working on it now because I don't want to make season 2's chapter making as slow as 1 so I'm starting it now!

Edit: Parang kasi ang spelling mo ng joke kanina jowk eh. Ganun mag-text ang mga Pilipino dito.
(Maybe, because your spelling of joke is jowk which is how we text here in the Philippines)
woah,season two of your series,awesomesauce,cant wait

and how about pm-ing each other insteda of posting here?
Chapter 6 is here! Kinda short because its nighttime here and I had a tiring day

Sato took one of the sample Beys in the table in the corner. "Okay Hiroki! Get ready! My Bey would be Slash Blaze 100R^2F!!" shouted Sato. 3...2...1...Go Shoot! The Beys were launched into the BeyStadium. "Hehehe...Sato is a beginner! He wouldn't have power to defeat me even though he is Shuu's brother" thought Hiroki. "Go Typhoon Turtle! Final Blast!!" ordered Hiroki. Turtle dashed towards Blaze and hit it with full power. KABOOM!!!!!
Smokes were everywhere. "Just as I thought...Sato doesn't have a chance against me!" thought Hiroki. "Hahaha..Thought I'm done eh?" said Sato. "Well..I'm not done yet!" Sato shouted. "Go Slash Blaze! Fiery Charge!!" said Sato. Blaze charged towards Turtle with fiery energy and knocked Turtle out of the stadium. "Hiroki... Your Bey has a lot of attack and speed. It also has decent stamina and balance. You also know how to use your special moves to it's full limit. You just have to work on your Bey's defense. It gets knocked out easily. If you do that your Bey would be ultimately awesome." said Sato. "Okay Sato! I will work on that." said Hiroki.
After a while...
"Everyone gather up!" said Sato. "Why Sato?" they asked. "I will check your progress on the skills I have said you guys have to work on." said Sato. "Psst...Shuu...How come your brother knows these things?" whispered Wolf to Shuu. "Well...You see my brother can't handle Beybattling that long so he just decided to be a Beyblade Expert." whispered Shuu. "Oh...I can get it..Thanks!" said Wolf.
"First up...Venkash!" "Okay! So do I battle Shuu again or what?" said Venkash. "Nope! You'll just be launching it into the stadium." said Sato. "Aww.....Anyway..Okay!" said Venkash. Venkash launched M.Galaxy Dranzer into the BeyStadium. "Venkash...Please use your special move!" said Sato. "Okay!" said Venkash. "Go Dranzer! Flame Uppercut!" shouted Venkash. "Okay! Good job Venkash! Just add some finishing touches and your training for the day is done." said Sato. "Okay!" said Venkash. "Your next bro!" said Sato. "Okay!" said Shuu. Shuu launched Kinetic Tiger into the BeyStadium. "Go Kinetic Tiger! Dynamic Smash!" shouted Shuu. "Great progress bro!" said Sato. "Thanks bro!" said Shuu.

Pls. read my next chapter tomorrow.
awesome chapter!
Thnks!
Edit: You should try making a story too! Smile
i already made one

just search enter hell's gate and you will find it
Chapter 7 is here!

"Next up Wolf!" said Sato. "Okay! I'll do my best!" said Wolf. "Unleash your move okay?" said Sato. "Okay!" said Wolf. Then Wolf launched his Bey into the stadium. "Go Wolfaien! Metal Pounce!" shouted Wolf. Wolfaien started to pounce inside the stadium. "Okay..Show the other move." said Sato. "Okay! Wolfaien, go! Wolf Hell Metal Claw Slash!!" shouted Wolf. Wolfaien threw itself into the air and then it dived into the stadium. "Okay! Good job Wolf!" said Sato. "Thanks for your help manager!" said Wolf. "Mattias! You're up!" shouted Sato. "Great! It is my turn!" said Mattias. Mattias launched Leviathan into the BeyStadium. Go Leviathan! Behemoth Tsunami Extermination!" shouted Mattias. Leviathan unleashed larger tsunamis this time showing Mattias' progress. When the tsunamis were gone...Leviathan is now using it's force shield. Leviathan was protected with a larger ball of energy than before. Then Leviathan launched itself into the air with an energy ball around it. Leviathan's ball of energy turned into a ball of fire energy and dived into the ground. "Okay! Well done Mattias!" said Sato. "Thanks Sato!" said Mattias. "Hiroki! You're the last one! Get moving so we can eat and go to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow.!!" shouted Sato. "Yes!! I'm coming alright! I'm coming!" said Hiroki happily. Hiroki launched his Bey into the stadium. "Hiroki! I'll ask Wolf here to try and knock out your Typhoon Turtle!" said Sato. "Sure! Why not!" said Hiroki. Wolf then launched his Bey into the the stadium. "BRING IT ON WOLF!!!" shouted Hiroki. "Oh yeah! I'll bring it!!!" shouted Wolf. Wolf tried to knock out Typhoon Turtle out of the stadium but Typhoon Turtle's new defense has made Wolfaien's attacks seem like dust. "Great progress Hiroki!" said Sato. "Thank you very much Sato!" said Hiroki. The gang ate dinner and they got ready to go to bed. But then Sato announced something important...

"Guys! Tomorrow will be a big day. We are going to the World Beyblade Association Office to sign up for the World Tournament!" announced Sato. The team was very happy to hear this. "But we still need a team name!" said Sato. "How about Team Giga?" suggested Hiroki. "No...What about Team Blazers?" said Mattias. "No...No...No...How about Team Overdrive?" said Shuu. "Yeah...Team Overdrive sounds nice!" agreed Wolf. Then they all agreed to name their team, Team Overdrive.
After a lot of talking...The gang started to go to sleep....

The next morning....
Team Overdrive ate breakfast and started heading to the office of the WBBA. When they got there, they walked inside the building...
"Whoa!! This place is HUGE!!" said Shuu. "Yeah! Extremely huge!" agreed Wolf. Sato asked the guard if he knows where they sign up for the World Tournament. The guard gave them instructions on where the room is. The team followed the guard's instructions carefully and they finally reached the room. Then they went inside the room.....

"Hi! All of you, please sit down!" said the man. "We are registering our team for the World Tournament sir." said Sato. "Okay! So what's the team name?" asked the man. "Team Overdrive sir." answered Sato. "Thank you! Please write down the team members." said the man. Sato wrote the members' names in the slip of paper the man has given him. "Thank you for your time. You can now leave." said the man. "Thank you sir." said Sato. They left the building and went to their HQ again. The team was overjoyed that they were accepted as a team in the World Tournament.

Thank you for reading! Please check here again tomorrow!
Note: PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THE OTHER CHARACTERS WHICH OTHERS REQUESTED WILL NOT BE IN THE CHAPTERS FOR A WHILE BECAUSE THEY WILL BE IN THE WORLD TOURNAMENT. THE WORLD TOURNAMENT WILL BEGIN IN TOMORROW'S CHAPTER (OR IN THE OTHER DAY'S CHAPTER)
Yohoo!almost near to the world tournament!greats story!!