The Bey Destroyer

Hey guys! I am writin a story because I am bored! I will add a chapter when I feel like it!

Chapter 1
I walked out of my car when the next thing I knew 500 pound geeks are all over me. "SIGN MY PEGASUS! ITS MY STRONGEST BEY!" I looked down on the kid. "Look!" I told him "My blading days are over! How does this sound? Kai...NO MORE!" I left the kid with tears. Tyson walked up to me...like usual, he had a girl next to him. But everyday I go and next thing I know a fat kid is folowing me. They sat on a bench. Kai sighed and said, " I...I'm just done fo-" Tyson's phone rang. "Hello?" He asked. I could hear Kyoya's voice. Tyson nodded and walked off towards the beystadium. I had nothing else to do...so I followed.

Chapter 2
I followed Tyson into the Arena only to see them beyblading. A young, beautiful women saw Kai. She smirked and said "Well well well...Who do we have here? Mr. I-am-too-cool-to-beyblade!" Kai didn't listen. He was staring at her beutiful shape. Her purple hair was covering her grey eyes. Her jacket matched her eyes. Her boots look like new...except for a boot print on her left foot. She sighed. "The name is Midori." She steps on his foot and walks away. "Don't listen to her." Kai turned around and saw a fimiliar face. "Klondike? I-WAIT A MINUTE! YOUR'E STILL BEYBLADING!" Kai said. "I did quit at first...but I couldn't stay away. Kai...In your heart you want to scream LET IT RIP! So why don't we have one final battle?" Klondike said, reaching for Kai's hand. He pulled his hand away. He took his beyblade out of his pocket and threw it at the wall. Kai walked away with his hands in his pockets and his head to the floor. "What have you become Kai?" Klondike whispered.

Chapter 3
Kai kicked a pebble. Kai stayed near the arena. After everyone left he entered. Kai picked up his bey and clenched it in his hand. He attatched it to his bey launcher. "3...2...1...LET IT RIP!" He shouted. He launched his custom Hell Kerbecs. He remembered in this stadium where his last bey stood. His memory went back. "GO GRAVITY SMASH!" As his Gravity Perceus Raced toward his opponet. Right then and there it happened. A crack formed and Gravity Perceus tripped over it. "GO! ROCK FALL!" The opponets bey shot up into the air and hit the ceiling. The bey fell...along with rocks behind it. When the dirt cleared up the mysterious man disappeared. Kai fell to his knees. His tears rushed down his face like a river. "I'LL SHOW YOU A REAL BLADER!" Kai got back to reality. The door opened. Kai rushed into the stadium to get his bey but he was too late. Someone saw him. "Kai?"

UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Tell me what you think! Be harsh if you want. Remember I am only 11!
Cool story,But offensive(Not to me Tongue_out)
I know but i don't think anyone here weighs 500 pounds (if they do SO sorry)
And this is Kai at the begining
I dont actually think like this XD
(Jul. 05, 2011  10:51 PM)MonBey Wrote: I know but i don't think anyone here weighs 500 pounds (if they do SO sorry)
And this is Kai at the begining
I dont actually think like this XD

Lawl.You should make a 2nd chapter looks intersting.
Here's a character:
Klondike
Desc:Has hair in shape of ginga but is Yellow and is wearing a Black and purple Shirt with some gray baggy jeans and Some red black Nike's.
Bey:Basalt Blitz RD145WD Has two mode's Berzerker mode and Boom mode(Berzerker Mode-Attack, Boom Mode-Defence)
Cool story!

I have a character, if you want to use (I'm just gonna put my username as the characters name... I can't think of a good name, if you use feel free to change if youd like LOL)

Name: Midori Yama
Description: Long purple hair, grey eyes. Tall and older. Black leather vest with midriff showing. Black leather miniskirt with knee high leather boots.
Profession: Model/Blader
Bey: Has many powerful beys, but can never win with them. She doesn't understand why. She pays the big bucks to get the best beys, but can never win a match. Maybe her heart just isn't in it? She is fascinated by Hell Kerbecs - The one bey she doesn't fully own... She only has the facebolt that a friend gave her long ago...
Final Impressions: She comes off as a snobby rich know it all, trying to be a tough gal. While in fact - she's just lonely and embarrased by her lack of skill.
Ok i except both workin on chapter two.
Woah nice story Thanks for includeing my character Smile
Heh...NP
Chap 3=Awesome sauce Wink
Name:Unknown(Most call him "shadow of the west" because of his american voice when/if he talks)
Bey:Unknown Shadow S100 G
Looks:He has blue eyes, blonde hair and very pale skin.He has a black hooded cloak, kind of like a grim reaper.
PersonallityEeevil, cold, a great blader, a tratior, quiet
Dark moveTongue_outain:Acid jets squirt out of his metal wheel and decintergrate the opponent
Well I found my vilian (that is in chapter 3) thanks!
Chapter 4

"Um...this is awkward..." Said Kai. Midori stepped out of the door. She gasps. "Is that a hell kerbecs!" She took the facebolt out of her pocket. Kai smiled. "Thats all that I have of my beyblade too...a facebolt..." Kai unscrewed the facebolt and handed it to Midori. "Here...that man was right...I don't deserve a beyblade." Kai sat down. "...Kai...I....I...I...uh...l...li...lik..." She coughs. "I know who you are looking for. His name is Shadow of the west...he's...my...my-" Kai interupts. "YOUR FATHER?!" Midori then yells "MY BROTHER!"
That was short
You can use this if you want.

NameConfusedatoshi
Bey: Diamond CerberusBD85LRHF/LXF
Bey Type: Attack/Spin Steal (LRHF=Barrage LXF=Assult)
Special Move:
Triple Fang Crush= The Bey Rushes at the Foe and Hits them with Ice Fangs
Blizzard= It circles the opponet of No way getting out and The foe is trapped in a Blizzard, Then Cerberus strikes Like a Rushing Blizzard
Lighting Assult= Cerberus multiplies its Head Into 6 Cerberus heads And strikes the opponet so fast it cant be seen and finishes it off with all Six heads attacking at once.
Personality: Bad but learns to be Good later. "clear-thinking; quick-witted; wise." and Sometimes Quiet.
Bey Description: Facebolt looks like Kerbecks But it's blue with a Silver outline.
No energy Ring
Wheel is painted black, it has 6 Cerberus heads overlapping each other.
Track Boost Disk 85, color clear blue
Tip left rubber Hole Flat/Left Xtreme Flat. Color is clear Blue

Friend of Ryuga, Brother of Damian(guy with Kerbecks)

Bit beast looks like a Cerberus made of Crystals
ty XD
Chapter 5
"YOU-MONSTER!" Kai said. "Leave my girl alone!" Said a mysterious man. He looked a little like Damain Hart But with Red hair. He held his beyblade up. "The name is Satoshi! And thi is my partner, Diamond Cerbeus!"
It glistened in the light. "And I have a surprise for you...follow me." Kai followed him to his Beyblade shop. He worked on a beyblade. After a couple of hours he finished. " I heard you lost your beyblade in a battle...so I have been working on this" He held it up. "PYRO KERBECS!...That's...my father's beyblade." said Kai. "Mhm! It was in his willl. He gave it to my father. Who's will was to give it to me...and now i'm giving it to you!" Said Satoshi. "...Thank you..." Said Kai.
this story is awesome, now if you want, you can include a new teammate for Kai and Midori, his name can be Zero... His bey, Burn Phoenix 135MF... Personality, cheerful and supportive, but serious in a beybattle...