The Beginners Guide to the WBO.

this is such a good guide. thanks for writing this Smile
(Jun. 12, 2012  9:01 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: This forum is designed for general talk of Beyblade. Just remember never to make a single thread for an individual question. Each Beyblade has its own individual topic. This forum is a good place to get information on upcoming Beyblade releases. It also has threads such as Whine about your breaks![/url or [url=http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Your-Re-paints-And-Special-Customisations]Re-Paints and Special Customizations!.

formatting error a bit here..

(Jun. 12, 2012  9:01 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: General Forum
Genera Off Topic Forum??

(Sep. 27, 2012  7:12 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2012  9:01 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: This forum is designed for general talk of Beyblade. Just remember never to make a single thread for an individual question. Each Beyblade has its own individual topic. This forum is a good place to get information on upcoming Beyblade releases. It also has threads such as Whine about your breaks! or Re-Paints and Special Customizations!.

formatting error a bit here..

(Jun. 12, 2012  9:01 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: General Forum
Genera Off Topic Forum??

Ok they have been fixed. Thank you for point out those errors
this was awfully helpful Grin i like the help.... thanks Mousy, for posting this into my Introduce Yourself! thread!
how do u make avatar and sigs with animation Tongue_out
(Nov. 04, 2012  8:43 AM)zombie123 Wrote: how do u make avatar and sigs with animation Tongue_out

Go tobyour creations forum and find a gfx shop
(Oct. 26, 2012  5:36 AM)DranzerShadow Wrote: this was awfully helpful Grin i like the help.... thanks Mousy, for posting this into my Introduce Yourself! thread!

Glad to help. I wish i had a guide like this when i first started
Pegasis_Wink[quote='Dark_Mousy' .
thanks.

ween are the newer beyblads going to be out ?
also hwo would like to be put in a beyblade anamey serierys ?
let me know . sorry for bad speeling.
just say "123"
bacause i myself what to.
(Nov. 09, 2012  6:04 PM)werewolfking Wrote: are the newer beyblads going to be out ?
also hwo would like to be put in a beyblade anamey serierys ?
let me know . sorry for bad speeling.
just say "123"
bacause i myself what to.

For new beyblade releases look Here
And no offense but I can't understand anything else you typed.
i ment by my last post was semply want to make my owe beyblade series on the big screenthats all.
I need people to be the voices of the cereters
sorry if i spell bad.
That has nothing to do with this topic, and nobody could ever do their own Beyblade series and have it be broadcast ...
Kai-v . I needed to expland (?) so no 1 will get confused about mypost . ween i say big screen i maen moveis . yes it can be broadcast on youtube.
(Nov. 09, 2012  6:49 PM)werewolfking Wrote: Kai-v . I needed to expland (?) so no 1 will get confused about mypost . ween i say big screen i maen moveis . yes it can be broadcast on youtube.

If you broadcast something like that on YouTube it would be called copyright infringement since you don't own the rights to beyblade.
It well be different from ther . also all show coppy other show . I know because alot of cartoons over the years (15). i am 17 years old . all show take others ideals and use it as ther own & make it look new.
hwo made beyblade 1st?
sorry for the bad spelling.
This actually really helped! Smile Stopped me from starting to spam a thread where I could ask questions like the one's that the opening post answered! Grin
(Nov. 12, 2012  7:48 PM)Reborn Wrote: This actually really helped! Smile Stopped me from starting to spam a thread where I could ask questions like the one's that the opening post answered! Grin

Im glad this helped. if you see anything that might need to be added just let me know.
A very, very, small mistake, but in the section that shows how to make spoilers, there is a little space in the first bracket that might mislead users. I'm sorta a perfectionist, I know, ahah.
(Dec. 03, 2012  11:47 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: A very, very, small mistake, but in the section that shows how to make spoilers, there is a little space in the first bracket that might mislead users. I'm sorta a perfectionist, I know, ahah.

Its supposed to be like that. If i did the full code it would've been a spoiler.